Cookies on fushi.co.uk
How to boost energy in winter
Although spring is on the horizon, winter isn't quite over. As the days remain cold, dark and dreary you can find that your energy levels begin to dip. Whether you feel a little run down or are really struggling to get through the days, there are things you can do to ensure your energy levels remain high.
Altering your diet to include more natural and fresh foods can help to provide you with a lot more energy to get through winter days.
While sugary and fatty foods might provide you with a quick boost, the energy they create only lasts for a small amount of time before leaving you more tired than you were before. You are also more likely to put on weight by consuming unhealthy foods, which will serve to sap your energy even more.
Eating more complex carbohydrates, vegetables and fruit will provide your body with healthy energy by ensuring it gets all the nutrients it needs. You should also make sure you drink enough water throughout the day to keep you going.
See the sun
One of the main reasons energy levels become depleted throughout winter is because of the lack of sunlight. This means it is important to try and get as much sunlight as possible.
Avoid staying in all day and try to get outside to soak up even an extra half an hour of sunshine. You'll be amazed at the difference that this can make to your overall mood, as well as your energy levels.
Stress can sap your energy levels and leave you feeling tired and depressed. This is why it is important to make time for yourself where you can just relax and recharge.
Ensuring that you get at least a couple of minutes everyday to yourself can really do wonders for your stress levels and make you feel better in the long run. Watching a TV show, having a bath or reading a book are all good ways that you can chill out and overcome the stresses of your day.
- Which is the best oil for hair growth and thickness?Thank you for your very informative article. I suffered COVID in December, 2020, and in February I started experience extreme hair loss and all my hair jus falls like a person who is under going Chemo therapy. It's very depressing. Had to cut off all my hair and even the little that is left is falling off daily not sure what to do. Please suggest something.
- Carrot Oil for Face Hello :) You can use carrot oil only in small drops on your skin in the morning/during the day since it is highly potent. Carrot oil is rich in vitamins and is a very effective moisturiser. You can also mix a few drops of Carrot Oil with your favorite face cream. You can do that at least twice a week or include it in your daily skincare routine. Hope this helps.
- Carrot Oil for Face Can I use the carrot oil in the day time? Because I am using Vitamin c serum in the night. Please advise. Thanks
- Carrot Oil for Face Hello :) Carrot Oil contains Beta Carotene and Vitamin A which, by eliminating toxic build-up and repairing sun-damaged skin, helps to improve skin complexion. Antiseptic properties also assist in reducing breakouts and the formation of acne. It is also great for hydrating the skin. So mixing it with Jojoba oil may help. I would also recommend mixing Jojoba oil and Tamanu oil as both have great moisturising properties and are great for acne prone skin. Hope this helps!
- Carrot Oil for Face I have acne. I have been using jojoba oil only but I noticed my face is sometimes dry. If I add carrot oil will it help moisturize my face and clear the spots or should I join argan oil to the mix?
- Ashwagandha Dosage for AnxietyI found a supplement that is 500 mg, 120 Count. Do you recommend taking 1 capsule daily? or 2 capsules? I also take thyroid medication and an SSRI among other things.