Cookies on fushi.co.uk
How to boost energy in winter
Although spring is on the horizon, winter isn't quite over. As the days remain cold, dark and dreary you can find that your energy levels begin to dip. Whether you feel a little run down or are really struggling to get through the days, there are things you can do to ensure your energy levels remain high.
Altering your diet to include more natural and fresh foods can help to provide you with a lot more energy to get through winter days.
While sugary and fatty foods might provide you with a quick boost, the energy they create only lasts for a small amount of time before leaving you more tired than you were before. You are also more likely to put on weight by consuming unhealthy foods, which will serve to sap your energy even more.
Eating more complex carbohydrates, vegetables and fruit will provide your body with healthy energy by ensuring it gets all the nutrients it needs. You should also make sure you drink enough water throughout the day to keep you going.
See the sun
One of the main reasons energy levels become depleted throughout winter is because of the lack of sunlight. This means it is important to try and get as much sunlight as possible.
Avoid staying in all day and try to get outside to soak up even an extra half an hour of sunshine. You'll be amazed at the difference that this can make to your overall mood, as well as your energy levels.
Stress can sap your energy levels and leave you feeling tired and depressed. This is why it is important to make time for yourself where you can just relax and recharge.
Ensuring that you get at least a couple of minutes everyday to yourself can really do wonders for your stress levels and make you feel better in the long run. Watching a TV show, having a bath or reading a book are all good ways that you can chill out and overcome the stresses of your day.
- The Great Pomegranate Seed Oil Hi Lin, Fushi's pomegranate seed oil is a non-standardised, unrefined and natural oil. Each batch varies and displays a set of unique characteristics. This is simply down to our oils never being refined, deodorized or filtered.However, you will still be getting the same great quality and benefits from the oil.
- Carrot Oil for Face In the process of making In the process of making my carrot Oil today on low heat, the carrot turned brown unlike other days when I do it myself. Hope the oil will still work on my face and skin.
- The Great Pomegranate Seed Oil my pomegranate seed oil is light golden color(not paler) could it be a good quality?
- Carrot Oil for Face If cooking is not recommended, so what is recommended. Cause most people cooked it
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenDear Amanda, thank you for your message. There should not be interactions between Ashwagandha and tamoxifen. However, I would recommend that you consult a proper herbalist or your GP before staring to take this herb. Herbal remedies act differently on people. I hope this helps.
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenIs this supplement safe for women who have had ER+ breast cancer I've been on tamoxifen for 2 years and it pushed me head first into horrendous menopausal symptoms which show no sign of waning I am looking for something natural to help with stress sleep issues and increase my energy