Cookies on fushi.co.uk
How to boost energy in winter
Although spring is on the horizon, winter isn't quite over. As the days remain cold, dark and dreary you can find that your energy levels begin to dip. Whether you feel a little run down or are really struggling to get through the days, there are things you can do to ensure your energy levels remain high.
Altering your diet to include more natural and fresh foods can help to provide you with a lot more energy to get through winter days.
While sugary and fatty foods might provide you with a quick boost, the energy they create only lasts for a small amount of time before leaving you more tired than you were before. You are also more likely to put on weight by consuming unhealthy foods, which will serve to sap your energy even more.
Eating more complex carbohydrates, vegetables and fruit will provide your body with healthy energy by ensuring it gets all the nutrients it needs. You should also make sure you drink enough water throughout the day to keep you going.
See the sun
One of the main reasons energy levels become depleted throughout winter is because of the lack of sunlight. This means it is important to try and get as much sunlight as possible.
Avoid staying in all day and try to get outside to soak up even an extra half an hour of sunshine. You'll be amazed at the difference that this can make to your overall mood, as well as your energy levels.
Stress can sap your energy levels and leave you feeling tired and depressed. This is why it is important to make time for yourself where you can just relax and recharge.
Ensuring that you get at least a couple of minutes everyday to yourself can really do wonders for your stress levels and make you feel better in the long run. Watching a TV show, having a bath or reading a book are all good ways that you can chill out and overcome the stresses of your day.
- Carrot Oil for Face Hello :) yes, our cold pressed carrot oil can be used on both the face and body. You can add few drops of Carrot oil to your body cream.
- Carrot Oil for Face Hello :) yes you can mix few drops of carrot oil with Shea butter and apply it as hair mask. It is thought to bring balance in moisture for hair as a conditioning agent. Shea Butter and Carrot Oil works extremely well as a hair softening mask, especially to comfort sensitive, aging skin during cold winter climates and extreme dry heat.
- Carrot Oil for Face Hello can I mix carrot oil and Shea butter and apply on my hair
- Carrot Oil for Face Can i use cold pressed carrot oil as my face and body cream
- Carrot Oil for Face Hello :) you can use carrot oil only in small drops on your skin in the morning since it is highly potent. Carrot oil is rich in vitamins and is a very effective moisturiser. Hope this helps.
- Carrot Oil for Face Hello, You can for sure mix carrot and papaya oil together. I will help reduce hyperpigmentation :)