Cookies on fushi.co.uk
How to boost energy without using Caffeine
Stressful situations take their toll on you and deplete the body of the Vitamins B6 and Vitmain B5 especially. It is important to replenish these when required. During stress, nutrients such as vitamin C, vitamin B6, vitamin B5, zinc and magnesium are important for supporting adrenal function. Vitamin B5 has long been considered the ?anti-stress? vitamin because of its central role in adrenal function and cellular metabolism. Fatigue and moning tiredness are symptoms sometimes experienced due to to lack of these vitamins.
Folic acid, Inositol and vitamin B6, are involved in the manufacture and action of mood enhancing hormones such as serotonin.
Traditionally, magnesium has been used for nervous tension, stress and anxiety. So all these nutrients are necessary to maintain good adrenal function and nourish the nervous system.
These are all formulated in our Energiplex Nutriceutical along with Alpha lipoic acid (ALA) raises the levels within cells of glutathione, which is critical for neural function, and aids in glycolysis, the first stages of breaking down carbohydrates for energy.
- Carrot Oil for Face Hello :) Carrot Oil contains Beta Carotene and Vitamin A which, by eliminating toxic build-up and repairing sun-damaged skin, helps to improve skin complexion. Antiseptic properties also assist in reducing breakouts and the formation of acne. It is also great for hydrating the skin. So mixing it with Jojoba oil may help. I would also recommend mixing Jojoba oil and Tamanu oil as both have great moisturising properties and are great for acne prone skin. Hope this helps!
- Carrot Oil for Face I have acne. I have been using jojoba oil only but I noticed my face is sometimes dry. If I add carrot oil will it help moisturize my face and clear the spots or should I join argan oil to the mix?
- Ashwagandha Dosage for AnxietyI found a supplement that is 500 mg, 120 Count. Do you recommend taking 1 capsule daily? or 2 capsules? I also take thyroid medication and an SSRI among other things.
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenHello Dia, Thank you for your comment. Research is confusing when it comes to testosterone levels with PCOS and using Ashwagandha. As it is an adaptogenic herb, it will 'adapt' to the environment of the body to support hormonal balance. A huge therapeutic benefit of Ashwagandha is its ability to balance cortisol levels, which could improve stress and symptoms of PCOS also. If you are currently using any medications or under medical supervision, please seek advice from your practitioner to ensure there are no interactions. I hope this helps :)
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenIs ashwagandha is good to be taken to increase height who have testosterone level high along with pcod ?
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenHi Simie, thank you for your message. Ashwagandha is safe to be taken alongside other supplements including Vitamin E and Calcium. We would advise you check with your GP for interactions with estrogen medications for menopause as there are different variations of these medications. I hope this helps :)