Cookies on fushi.co.uk
How to boost energy without using Caffeine
Stressful situations take their toll on you and deplete the body of the Vitamins B6 and Vitmain B5 especially. It is important to replenish these when required. During stress, nutrients such as vitamin C, vitamin B6, vitamin B5, zinc and magnesium are important for supporting adrenal function. Vitamin B5 has long been considered the ?anti-stress? vitamin because of its central role in adrenal function and cellular metabolism. Fatigue and moning tiredness are symptoms sometimes experienced due to to lack of these vitamins.
Folic acid, Inositol and vitamin B6, are involved in the manufacture and action of mood enhancing hormones such as serotonin.
Traditionally, magnesium has been used for nervous tension, stress and anxiety. So all these nutrients are necessary to maintain good adrenal function and nourish the nervous system.
These are all formulated in our Energiplex Nutriceutical along with Alpha lipoic acid (ALA) raises the levels within cells of glutathione, which is critical for neural function, and aids in glycolysis, the first stages of breaking down carbohydrates for energy.
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenHello. Technically Ashwagandha should not have interactions with Hormone Replacement Therapy as it works on the body's stress response. That said, we always recommend people taking any medication to double check any interactions with their practitioner. Take care. :)
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenHi, if I'm on hormone replacement therapy (estrogen and progesterone), can I also take this for menopause symptoms, stress, and brain fog issues associated with menopause?
- Ashwagandha Dosage for AnxietyHi Fred, Unfortunately, I am unable to advise on this since you are taking medication. Herbal remedies can interact with other drugs. You should approach any kind of supplement or medication with equal caution (prescription and non-prescription). It is best to seek advice from your GP.
- Ashwagandha Dosage for AnxietyIs it safe to take 500mg Ashwaganda once a day whilst taking fluoxetine 20mg Once a day?
- Carrot Oil for Face Hi Mercy, yes Carrot oil is usually made using carrot fruit infused in almond oil :) The oil should be stored in a cool, dark place to maintain the maximum shelf life. You can also store it in the refrigerator. It Will keep for 6-8 months if stored properly.
- Carrot Oil for Face Hi, I made carrot oil from almond oil and carrot fruit, is it good? And how do I keep it to avoid spoilage