Cookies on fushi.co.uk
How to conceive naturally
Conception and pregnancy are two of the most natural and beautiful things that a woman and man can go through.
Many people feel as if they have waited their whole life to be a parent, with a number of individuals saying things such as: "I was born to be a mother".
What can be really hard for many of these people is that conception can be really difficult.
It's not always as easy as deciding you want to have a baby and then becoming pregnant. In fact, plenty of couples across the world struggle to conceive.
There are a number of natural things you can do which are thought to help improve your chances of conception if you're looking to bring a baby into the world.
Keeping your body in tip top condition is absolutely vital if you want to jump on board the baby wagon.
As always, plenty of fruit and vegetables will ensure that you are in great shape, making everything work exactly as it should.
There are additional supplements you can take which include a whole host of vitamins and minerals that are thought to increase your odds.
They are thought to kick-start your body into immediate health, making your body the perfect environment to bring a little one into!
Being relaxed is thought to significantly increase your odds. A comfortable environment is a far nicer place for an unborn baby to set up camp.
If things are stressful, try picking up a yoga mat https://www.fushi.co.uk/yoga/yoga-mats.html and simply doing a few exercises at home to alleviate the stress.
Yoga is a great exercise because as well as toning, it helps you to unwind from a hard day at work.
It's also perfect for this weather because you can stay in your own home while still reaping the full benefits.
Posted by Matilda Jones
- Which is the best oil for hair growth and thickness?Thank you Emiliano for your comment. In this blog we are referring more to oils, more so than butters and while we agree with you Shea is an excellent emollient for hair, it's consistency is more buttery and it is used more as a leave-in remedy to smooth hair texture. We have suggested Coconut oil as it helps slow down hair loss by penetrating deep into your hair shaft to prevent protein loss, which in turn prevents breakage. When applied to your scalp, it simultaneously moisturises and removes build-up around your hair follicles to encourage hair growth and is one of base oils always used in Ayurveda for hair treatments. As this post is more focused for hair and not for skin, the comedogenic scale applies to skin/pores and not hair follicles. Thank you again for your feedback.
- Which is the best oil for hair growth and thickness?Hello Zu, yes hair loss can be very stressful and this in turn amplifies the cause almost.. Perhaps with Covid, your system may have been depleted of nutrients and fighting the virus can take its toll on your immune system, so sometimes our hair and skin suffer when we have been ill. We really believe in oils for scalp massage as the best way to revive the growth and help regenerate the follicles. It may be also worth at looking at internal supplements and making sure you are getting enough of omega oils, perhaps plant based such as nuts and seeds in your diet. For external oil treatment, would recommend the Really Good Hair oil which we create with Brahmi, this herb is known to help bring the scalp back to health and improve growth. Biotin is also a good vitamin to take as a supplement to help with hair growth so do look into that. So hope these tips will be helpful for you.
- Which is the best oil for hair growth and thickness?I, am very surprised that your article did not include Organic Shea Butter and that coconut oil, is your number one choice for hair growth and thickness. According to the comedogenic scale, coconut oil, has a rating of (4), on a scale from (0), to (5), on clogging your pores. Why would anyone put coconut oil, on their hair or skin knowing the pores will get clogged up. Shea Butter, on the other hand has a (0), rating on the comedogenic scale, which is great for dry hair and skin and won't clog up your pores.
- Which is the best oil for hair growth and thickness?Thank you for your very informative article. I suffered COVID in December, 2020, and in February I started experience extreme hair loss and all my hair jus falls like a person who is under going Chemo therapy. It's very depressing. Had to cut off all my hair and even the little that is left is falling off daily not sure what to do. Please suggest something.
- Carrot Oil for Face Hello :) You can use carrot oil only in small drops on your skin in the morning/during the day since it is highly potent. Carrot oil is rich in vitamins and is a very effective moisturiser. You can also mix a few drops of Carrot Oil with your favorite face cream. You can do that at least twice a week or include it in your daily skincare routine. Hope this helps.
- Carrot Oil for Face Can I use the carrot oil in the day time? Because I am using Vitamin c serum in the night. Please advise. Thanks