Cookies on fushi.co.uk
How to cope with asthma the natural way
Asthma is a serious illness that affects thousands of adults and children in the UK.
It requires medical help and attention, so if you think you have asthma, you must see your doctor.
In addition to the treatment your doctor gives you, there are also some homeopathic things that you can try that may alleviate your attacks.
This vitamin consistently crops up as a promoter of general good health and is believed to help people strengthen their immune system.
In particular, vitamin D is thought to ease the effects of asthma.
Some researchers have found that a lack of vitamin D is linked to lower lung capability - a component of asthma.
Vitamin D is mainly found in natural sunlight, but some multivitamin tablets do contain this helpful little substance.
If your child is suffering from asthma, try giving them Total Childrens Multi Vitamin Complex, which includes Vitamin D.
Nutritional supplements that contain omega-3 are thought to be a real help when it comes to controlling asthma.
It is thought that the fat-rich omega-3 may help reduce inflammation in both children and adults with asthma.
Inflammation of airways is what causes attacks.
As well as supplements, omega-3 can be found in meat and fish.
Many with asthma do tend to steer away from exercise, as they fear it may increase their chances of an attack.
However, taking regular exercise actually helps alleviate the effects of asthma.
People who keep fit have a better respiratory system and heart rate - vital things for asthma sufferers to achieve.
It is not advised that people with asthma push their bodies to the limit, however. This could provoke an attack.
Instead, asthma sufferers are encouraged to take gentle exercise, such as yoga.
Posted by Matilda Jones
- Coconut Organic Oil Virgin Fresh-Pressed50% OFFAs low as £3.00 Regular Price £6.00
- Which is the best oil for hair growth and thickness?Thank you for your very informative article. I suffered COVID in December, 2020, and in February I started experience extreme hair loss and all my hair jus falls like a person who is under going Chemo therapy. It's very depressing. Had to cut off all my hair and even the little that is left is falling off daily not sure what to do. Please suggest something.
- Carrot Oil for Face Hello :) You can use carrot oil only in small drops on your skin in the morning/during the day since it is highly potent. Carrot oil is rich in vitamins and is a very effective moisturiser. You can also mix a few drops of Carrot Oil with your favorite face cream. You can do that at least twice a week or include it in your daily skincare routine. Hope this helps.
- Carrot Oil for Face Can I use the carrot oil in the day time? Because I am using Vitamin c serum in the night. Please advise. Thanks
- Carrot Oil for Face Hello :) Carrot Oil contains Beta Carotene and Vitamin A which, by eliminating toxic build-up and repairing sun-damaged skin, helps to improve skin complexion. Antiseptic properties also assist in reducing breakouts and the formation of acne. It is also great for hydrating the skin. So mixing it with Jojoba oil may help. I would also recommend mixing Jojoba oil and Tamanu oil as both have great moisturising properties and are great for acne prone skin. Hope this helps!
- Carrot Oil for Face I have acne. I have been using jojoba oil only but I noticed my face is sometimes dry. If I add carrot oil will it help moisturize my face and clear the spots or should I join argan oil to the mix?
- Ashwagandha Dosage for AnxietyI found a supplement that is 500 mg, 120 Count. Do you recommend taking 1 capsule daily? or 2 capsules? I also take thyroid medication and an SSRI among other things.