Cookies on fushi.co.uk
How to cure dry elbows and cracked heels
Soft dainty feet and elbows are a must to complete any look! Nothing is more unattractive then the unruly soles of your feet and dry parched elbows. Its always the finishing touches that make your whole look complete and feminine. Regular body moisturisers do little for these neglected areas of the body. Natural ingredients that are great for replenishing these stubborn bits of dry skin are:-
Calendula Petals ? Excellent healing and anti-inflammatory properties. Promotes wound healing and the Carotenoids f found in Calendula are skin regenerative. Suitable for damaged, sore, chapped skin.
Sweet Almond Oil ? Protects and nourishes the skin, soothing & softening effect.
Olive Oil ? Soothing and antiseptic. Beneficial for dry, inflamed skin, rich in vitamins and minerals.
Avocado Oil ? Moisturising; Soothing. Excellent for dry and ageing skin.
Evening Primrose Oil ? Anti-inflammatory. EPO is rich in gamma linoleic acid and other vitamins and minerals. It is excellent in the treatment of dry and ageing skin.
Hempseed Oil ? Soothing; Moisturising; Anti-inflammatory. Nourishing to dry skin types.
Rose Essential Oil ? Moisturising. Rejuvenating and healing effect on the skin, and anti-inflammatory properties which can be used to treat dryness, inflammation, heat and itching of the skin.
Rose Geranium Essential Oil ? Moisturising and rejuvenating.
Sandalwood Essential Oil ? Emollient (Soothes and softens the skin) and anti-inflammatory properties that are soothing
All these have been packed into our organic Rebuild Ointment, and that is why this magic potion is a must in your handbag, and it’s good bye to dry skin days!
- Which is the best oil for hair growth and thickness?Thank you Emiliano for your comment. In this blog we are referring more to oils, more so than butters and while we agree with you Shea is an excellent emollient for hair, it's consistency is more buttery and it is used more as a leave-in remedy to smooth hair texture. We have suggested Coconut oil as it helps slow down hair loss by penetrating deep into your hair shaft to prevent protein loss, which in turn prevents breakage. When applied to your scalp, it simultaneously moisturises and removes build-up around your hair follicles to encourage hair growth and is one of base oils always used in Ayurveda for hair treatments. As this post is more focused for hair and not for skin, the comedogenic scale applies to skin/pores and not hair follicles. Thank you again for your feedback.
- Which is the best oil for hair growth and thickness?Hello Zu, yes hair loss can be very stressful and this in turn amplifies the cause almost.. Perhaps with Covid, your system may have been depleted of nutrients and fighting the virus can take its toll on your immune system, so sometimes our hair and skin suffer when we have been ill. We really believe in oils for scalp massage as the best way to revive the growth and help regenerate the follicles. It may be also worth at looking at internal supplements and making sure you are getting enough of omega oils, perhaps plant based such as nuts and seeds in your diet. For external oil treatment, would recommend the Really Good Hair oil which we create with Brahmi, this herb is known to help bring the scalp back to health and improve growth. Biotin is also a good vitamin to take as a supplement to help with hair growth so do look into that. So hope these tips will be helpful for you.
- Which is the best oil for hair growth and thickness?I, am very surprised that your article did not include Organic Shea Butter and that coconut oil, is your number one choice for hair growth and thickness. According to the comedogenic scale, coconut oil, has a rating of (4), on a scale from (0), to (5), on clogging your pores. Why would anyone put coconut oil, on their hair or skin knowing the pores will get clogged up. Shea Butter, on the other hand has a (0), rating on the comedogenic scale, which is great for dry hair and skin and won't clog up your pores.
- Which is the best oil for hair growth and thickness?Thank you for your very informative article. I suffered COVID in December, 2020, and in February I started experience extreme hair loss and all my hair jus falls like a person who is under going Chemo therapy. It's very depressing. Had to cut off all my hair and even the little that is left is falling off daily not sure what to do. Please suggest something.
- Carrot Oil for Face Hello :) You can use carrot oil only in small drops on your skin in the morning/during the day since it is highly potent. Carrot oil is rich in vitamins and is a very effective moisturiser. You can also mix a few drops of Carrot Oil with your favorite face cream. You can do that at least twice a week or include it in your daily skincare routine. Hope this helps.
- Carrot Oil for Face Can I use the carrot oil in the day time? Because I am using Vitamin c serum in the night. Please advise. Thanks