Cookies on fushi.co.uk
How to cure dry elbows and cracked heels
Soft dainty feet and elbows are a must to complete any look! Nothing is more unattractive then the unruly soles of your feet and dry parched elbows. Its always the finishing touches that make your whole look complete and feminine. Regular body moisturisers do little for these neglected areas of the body. Natural ingredients that are great for replenishing these stubborn bits of dry skin are:-
Calendula Petals ? Excellent healing and anti-inflammatory properties. Promotes wound healing and the Carotenoids f found in Calendula are skin regenerative. Suitable for damaged, sore, chapped skin.
Sweet Almond Oil ? Protects and nourishes the skin, soothing & softening effect.
Olive Oil ? Soothing and antiseptic. Beneficial for dry, inflamed skin, rich in vitamins and minerals.
Avocado Oil ? Moisturising; Soothing. Excellent for dry and ageing skin.
Evening Primrose Oil ? Anti-inflammatory. EPO is rich in gamma linoleic acid and other vitamins and minerals. It is excellent in the treatment of dry and ageing skin.
Hempseed Oil ? Soothing; Moisturising; Anti-inflammatory. Nourishing to dry skin types.
Rose Essential Oil ? Moisturising. Rejuvenating and healing effect on the skin, and anti-inflammatory properties which can be used to treat dryness, inflammation, heat and itching of the skin.
Rose Geranium Essential Oil ? Moisturising and rejuvenating.
Sandalwood Essential Oil ? Emollient (Soothes and softens the skin) and anti-inflammatory properties that are soothing
All these have been packed into our organic Rebuild Ointment, and that is why this magic potion is a must in your handbag, and it’s good bye to dry skin days!
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenHi Simie, thank you for your message. Ashwagandha is safe to be taken alongside other supplements including Vitamin E and Calcium. We would advise you check with your GP for interactions with estrogen medications for menopause as there are different variations of these medications. I hope this helps :)
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenCan I take Ashwaganda with other supplements such as vit E, calcium and also estrogen for menopause?
- The Great Pomegranate Seed Oil Hi Kianouche, Thank you for your message. I would recommend to mix pomegranate oil with Marula oil for what you are looking to treat. A few drops of antioxidant-rich Marula oil mixed with Pomegranate oil can boost efficacy and help restore your skin’s functions in perfect equilibrium. Long term use may visibly minimise pores, brighten the skin, protect it from the oxidative damage caused by pollution, tones down pigmentation and assists with scar tissue healing. Hope this helps :)
- The Great Pomegranate Seed Oil Hi I’ve bought some of your pomegranate oil, together with rosehip and marula oils. Which of the other two oils would be better to mix with pomegranate oil for mature skin with hyperpigmentation due to sun damage and sometimes prone to spots and milia when using rich moisturisers. Also, can I use pomegranate oil by itself or combined with either of the other two oils around my eyes
- Flaxseed oil: the homeopathic healerHi Genevive, Thank you for your comment. Homeopathic medicine refers to an alternative approach to medicine that uses natural substances that can be prepared to create a remedy to restore our health and feeling of vitality. Flaxseeds are a natural product that we have pressed organically to produce Flaxseed oil that we celebrate for its powerful healing qualities. I hope that helps!
- Flaxseed oil: the homeopathic healerHow, exactly, is this product homeopathic?