Cookies on fushi.co.uk
How to cure dry elbows and cracked heels
Soft dainty feet and elbows are a must to complete any look! Nothing is more unattractive then the unruly soles of your feet and dry parched elbows. Its always the finishing touches that make your whole look complete and feminine. Regular body moisturisers do little for these neglected areas of the body. Natural ingredients that are great for replenishing these stubborn bits of dry skin are:-
Calendula Petals ? Excellent healing and anti-inflammatory properties. Promotes wound healing and the Carotenoids f found in Calendula are skin regenerative. Suitable for damaged, sore, chapped skin.
Sweet Almond Oil ? Protects and nourishes the skin, soothing & softening effect.
Olive Oil ? Soothing and antiseptic. Beneficial for dry, inflamed skin, rich in vitamins and minerals.
Avocado Oil ? Moisturising; Soothing. Excellent for dry and ageing skin.
Evening Primrose Oil ? Anti-inflammatory. EPO is rich in gamma linoleic acid and other vitamins and minerals. It is excellent in the treatment of dry and ageing skin.
Hempseed Oil ? Soothing; Moisturising; Anti-inflammatory. Nourishing to dry skin types.
Rose Essential Oil ? Moisturising. Rejuvenating and healing effect on the skin, and anti-inflammatory properties which can be used to treat dryness, inflammation, heat and itching of the skin.
Rose Geranium Essential Oil ? Moisturising and rejuvenating.
Sandalwood Essential Oil ? Emollient (Soothes and softens the skin) and anti-inflammatory properties that are soothing
All these have been packed into our organic Rebuild Ointment, and that is why this magic potion is a must in your handbag, and it’s good bye to dry skin days!
- Carrot Oil for Face Thank you for your message. Cold pressed carrot oil protects and preserves the nutrients of the carrots. Since the cold press presses the produce to extract the oil, no heat is involved. ... You get 100% of the vitamins, minerals, enzymes, and nutrients when you apply cold pressed oil on your face. Frying grated carrots which involves heat and oil will remove some of those nutrients. Hope this helps.
- Ashwagandha Dosage for AnxietyVery well written article indeed. Thank you for elaborating on so many levels and aspects of it.
- Carrot Oil for Face hello there, must i used only cold-pressed carrot oil on my face? Does frying the grated carrots in coconut oil still maintain the nutrients necessary for the face?
- The Great Pomegranate Seed Oil Dear Rose, Thank you for your message. You can mix equal amounts of Pomegranate seed oil and Rosehip oil.You can add 3-4 drops from each, mix and apply on your face. Hope this helps.
- The Great Pomegranate Seed Oil Hello Fushi, could you Kindly advise exactly how many drops of oil should I use to mix to mix pomegranate and rosehip oil?
- The Rosehip Oil Diaries- Entry 1Hello Asma, Thank you for your message. Being a carrier oil, Pomegranate oil is safe to apply on the skin without dilution. However, because of its richness it is often used at dilutions of approximately 5-15% in skincare formulations. Combining Rosehip oil and pomegranate oil will give you a deeply nourishing blend of particularly antioxidant- and vitamin rich oils. It may also support scars, wrinkles and premature ageing. Hope this helps.