Cookies on fushi.co.uk
How to cure dry elbows and cracked heels
Soft dainty feet and elbows are a must to complete any look! Nothing is more unattractive then the unruly soles of your feet and dry parched elbows. Its always the finishing touches that make your whole look complete and feminine. Regular body moisturisers do little for these neglected areas of the body. Natural ingredients that are great for replenishing these stubborn bits of dry skin are:-
Calendula Petals ? Excellent healing and anti-inflammatory properties. Promotes wound healing and the Carotenoids f found in Calendula are skin regenerative. Suitable for damaged, sore, chapped skin.
Sweet Almond Oil ? Protects and nourishes the skin, soothing & softening effect.
Olive Oil ? Soothing and antiseptic. Beneficial for dry, inflamed skin, rich in vitamins and minerals.
Avocado Oil ? Moisturising; Soothing. Excellent for dry and ageing skin.
Evening Primrose Oil ? Anti-inflammatory. EPO is rich in gamma linoleic acid and other vitamins and minerals. It is excellent in the treatment of dry and ageing skin.
Hempseed Oil ? Soothing; Moisturising; Anti-inflammatory. Nourishing to dry skin types.
Rose Essential Oil ? Moisturising. Rejuvenating and healing effect on the skin, and anti-inflammatory properties which can be used to treat dryness, inflammation, heat and itching of the skin.
Rose Geranium Essential Oil ? Moisturising and rejuvenating.
Sandalwood Essential Oil ? Emollient (Soothes and softens the skin) and anti-inflammatory properties that are soothing
All these have been packed into our organic Rebuild Ointment, and that is why this magic potion is a must in your handbag, and it’s good bye to dry skin days!
- The Great Pomegranate Seed Oil Hi Lin, Fushi's pomegranate seed oil is a non-standardised, unrefined and natural oil. Each batch varies and displays a set of unique characteristics. This is simply down to our oils never being refined, deodorized or filtered.However, you will still be getting the same great quality and benefits from the oil.
- Carrot Oil for Face In the process of making In the process of making my carrot Oil today on low heat, the carrot turned brown unlike other days when I do it myself. Hope the oil will still work on my face and skin.
- The Great Pomegranate Seed Oil my pomegranate seed oil is light golden color(not paler) could it be a good quality?
- Carrot Oil for Face If cooking is not recommended, so what is recommended. Cause most people cooked it
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenDear Amanda, thank you for your message. There should not be interactions between Ashwagandha and tamoxifen. However, I would recommend that you consult a proper herbalist or your GP before staring to take this herb. Herbal remedies act differently on people. I hope this helps.
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenIs this supplement safe for women who have had ER+ breast cancer I've been on tamoxifen for 2 years and it pushed me head first into horrendous menopausal symptoms which show no sign of waning I am looking for something natural to help with stress sleep issues and increase my energy