Cookies on fushi.co.uk
How to cure dry elbows and cracked heels
Soft dainty feet and elbows are a must to complete any look! Nothing is more unattractive then the unruly soles of your feet and dry parched elbows. Its always the finishing touches that make your whole look complete and feminine. Regular body moisturisers do little for these neglected areas of the body. Natural ingredients that are great for replenishing these stubborn bits of dry skin are:-
Calendula Petals ? Excellent healing and anti-inflammatory properties. Promotes wound healing and the Carotenoids f found in Calendula are skin regenerative. Suitable for damaged, sore, chapped skin.
Sweet Almond Oil ? Protects and nourishes the skin, soothing & softening effect.
Olive Oil ? Soothing and antiseptic. Beneficial for dry, inflamed skin, rich in vitamins and minerals.
Avocado Oil ? Moisturising; Soothing. Excellent for dry and ageing skin.
Evening Primrose Oil ? Anti-inflammatory. EPO is rich in gamma linoleic acid and other vitamins and minerals. It is excellent in the treatment of dry and ageing skin.
Hempseed Oil ? Soothing; Moisturising; Anti-inflammatory. Nourishing to dry skin types.
Rose Essential Oil ? Moisturising. Rejuvenating and healing effect on the skin, and anti-inflammatory properties which can be used to treat dryness, inflammation, heat and itching of the skin.
Rose Geranium Essential Oil ? Moisturising and rejuvenating.
Sandalwood Essential Oil ? Emollient (Soothes and softens the skin) and anti-inflammatory properties that are soothing
All these have been packed into our organic Rebuild Ointment, and that is why this magic potion is a must in your handbag, and it’s good bye to dry skin days!
- Which is the best oil for hair growth and thickness?Thankyou very informative ♥️
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenHello. Technically Ashwagandha should not have interactions with Hormone Replacement Therapy as it works on the body's stress response. That said, we always recommend people taking any medication to double check any interactions with their practitioner. Take care. :)
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenHi, if I'm on hormone replacement therapy (estrogen and progesterone), can I also take this for menopause symptoms, stress, and brain fog issues associated with menopause?
- Ashwagandha Dosage for AnxietyHi Fred, Unfortunately, I am unable to advise on this since you are taking medication. Herbal remedies can interact with other drugs. You should approach any kind of supplement or medication with equal caution (prescription and non-prescription). It is best to seek advice from your GP.
- Ashwagandha Dosage for AnxietyIs it safe to take 500mg Ashwaganda once a day whilst taking fluoxetine 20mg Once a day?
- Carrot Oil for Face Hi Mercy, yes Carrot oil is usually made using carrot fruit infused in almond oil :) The oil should be stored in a cool, dark place to maintain the maximum shelf life. You can also store it in the refrigerator. It Will keep for 6-8 months if stored properly.