Cookies on fushi.co.uk
How to improve your hair?
Having healthy hair is not just about using expensive hair products, a lot depends on your diet, after all your hair must be fed from the inside too!
Important foods for hair are legumes, dark green vegetables, nuts, grains, low fat dairy products, eggs, fish to ensure healthy hair growth as well as provide your hair with all the vitamins and nutrients needed for healthy growth.
Essential omega-3 fatty acids are needed to support scalp health. Although fish provides the omega 3 oils, Flax Seed oil s a great alternative for vegetarians as well as being a more healthier source , as there is no fear of polluted waters affecting the fish.
Spirulina is also known for its benefits for wispy falling hair that is associated with a protein deficiency. Spirulina is a micro-algae that thrives in hot, sunny climates and in alkaline waters around the world, and produces twenty times as much protein as soybeans.
Crash dieting and low calorie diets can be detrimental to the health of the hair, so be sure you follow a sensible weight loss programme.
- Carrot Oil for Face Thank you for your message. Cold pressed carrot oil protects and preserves the nutrients of the carrots. Since the cold press presses the produce to extract the oil, no heat is involved. ... You get 100% of the vitamins, minerals, enzymes, and nutrients when you apply cold pressed oil on your face. Frying grated carrots which involves heat and oil will remove some of those nutrients. Hope this helps.
- Ashwagandha Dosage for AnxietyVery well written article indeed. Thank you for elaborating on so many levels and aspects of it.
- Carrot Oil for Face hello there, must i used only cold-pressed carrot oil on my face? Does frying the grated carrots in coconut oil still maintain the nutrients necessary for the face?
- The Great Pomegranate Seed Oil Dear Rose, Thank you for your message. You can mix equal amounts of Pomegranate seed oil and Rosehip oil.You can add 3-4 drops from each, mix and apply on your face. Hope this helps.
- The Great Pomegranate Seed Oil Hello Fushi, could you Kindly advise exactly how many drops of oil should I use to mix to mix pomegranate and rosehip oil?
- The Rosehip Oil Diaries- Entry 1Hello Asma, Thank you for your message. Being a carrier oil, Pomegranate oil is safe to apply on the skin without dilution. However, because of its richness it is often used at dilutions of approximately 5-15% in skincare formulations. Combining Rosehip oil and pomegranate oil will give you a deeply nourishing blend of particularly antioxidant- and vitamin rich oils. It may also support scars, wrinkles and premature ageing. Hope this helps.