Cookies on fushi.co.uk
How to improve your hair?
Having healthy hair is not just about using expensive hair products, a lot depends on your diet, after all your hair must be fed from the inside too!
Important foods for hair are legumes, dark green vegetables, nuts, grains, low fat dairy products, eggs, fish to ensure healthy hair growth as well as provide your hair with all the vitamins and nutrients needed for healthy growth.
Essential omega-3 fatty acids are needed to support scalp health. Although fish provides the omega 3 oils, Flax Seed oil s a great alternative for vegetarians as well as being a more healthier source , as there is no fear of polluted waters affecting the fish.
Spirulina is also known for its benefits for wispy falling hair that is associated with a protein deficiency. Spirulina is a micro-algae that thrives in hot, sunny climates and in alkaline waters around the world, and produces twenty times as much protein as soybeans.
Crash dieting and low calorie diets can be detrimental to the health of the hair, so be sure you follow a sensible weight loss programme.
- Skin, Hair & Nails Herbal Tincture Blend 100ml25% OFFAs low as £15.00 Regular Price £20.00
- Really Good Hair Oil 100ml£18.00
- Wholefood Beauty Totale for Skin Hair Nails and UV protectionAs low as £16.00
- Carrot Oil for Face Hello :) yes, our cold pressed carrot oil can be used on both the face and body. You can add few drops of Carrot oil to your body cream.
- Carrot Oil for Face Hello :) yes you can mix few drops of carrot oil with Shea butter and apply it as hair mask. It is thought to bring balance in moisture for hair as a conditioning agent. Shea Butter and Carrot Oil works extremely well as a hair softening mask, especially to comfort sensitive, aging skin during cold winter climates and extreme dry heat.
- Carrot Oil for Face Hello can I mix carrot oil and Shea butter and apply on my hair
- Carrot Oil for Face Can i use cold pressed carrot oil as my face and body cream
- Carrot Oil for Face Hello :) you can use carrot oil only in small drops on your skin in the morning since it is highly potent. Carrot oil is rich in vitamins and is a very effective moisturiser. Hope this helps.
- Carrot Oil for Face Hello, You can for sure mix carrot and papaya oil together. I will help reduce hyperpigmentation :)