Cookies on fushi.co.uk
How to improve your hair?
Having healthy hair is not just about using expensive hair products, a lot depends on your diet, after all your hair must be fed from the inside too!
Important foods for hair are legumes, dark green vegetables, nuts, grains, low fat dairy products, eggs, fish to ensure healthy hair growth as well as provide your hair with all the vitamins and nutrients needed for healthy growth.
Essential omega-3 fatty acids are needed to support scalp health. Although fish provides the omega 3 oils, Flax Seed oil s a great alternative for vegetarians as well as being a more healthier source , as there is no fear of polluted waters affecting the fish.
Spirulina is also known for its benefits for wispy falling hair that is associated with a protein deficiency. Spirulina is a micro-algae that thrives in hot, sunny climates and in alkaline waters around the world, and produces twenty times as much protein as soybeans.
Crash dieting and low calorie diets can be detrimental to the health of the hair, so be sure you follow a sensible weight loss programme.
- Carrot Oil for Face Hello :) Carrot Oil contains Beta Carotene and Vitamin A which, by eliminating toxic build-up and repairing sun-damaged skin, helps to improve skin complexion. Antiseptic properties also assist in reducing breakouts and the formation of acne. It is also great for hydrating the skin. So mixing it with Jojoba oil may help. I would also recommend mixing Jojoba oil and Tamanu oil as both have great moisturising properties and are great for acne prone skin. Hope this helps!
- Carrot Oil for Face I have acne. I have been using jojoba oil only but I noticed my face is sometimes dry. If I add carrot oil will it help moisturize my face and clear the spots or should I join argan oil to the mix?
- Ashwagandha Dosage for AnxietyI found a supplement that is 500 mg, 120 Count. Do you recommend taking 1 capsule daily? or 2 capsules? I also take thyroid medication and an SSRI among other things.
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenHello Dia, Thank you for your comment. Research is confusing when it comes to testosterone levels with PCOS and using Ashwagandha. As it is an adaptogenic herb, it will 'adapt' to the environment of the body to support hormonal balance. A huge therapeutic benefit of Ashwagandha is its ability to balance cortisol levels, which could improve stress and symptoms of PCOS also. If you are currently using any medications or under medical supervision, please seek advice from your practitioner to ensure there are no interactions. I hope this helps :)
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenIs ashwagandha is good to be taken to increase height who have testosterone level high along with pcod ?
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenHi Simie, thank you for your message. Ashwagandha is safe to be taken alongside other supplements including Vitamin E and Calcium. We would advise you check with your GP for interactions with estrogen medications for menopause as there are different variations of these medications. I hope this helps :)