Cookies on fushi.co.uk
How to Make your Home Smell like Christmas
Make your home smell like Christmas in the preparation and anticipation of what’s often thought of as the best time of the year! A time for appreciating and being thankful for your loved ones, planning amazing food, making time for friends, and hibernating a little bit in thick, warm jumpers and cosy socks. It’s a time for hibernation and to slow down and reflect on what has been and the New Year fast approaching. At this time of the year, we spend a lot of time at home, so we may as well make it smell amazing for everyone to enjoy!
Christmas Aroma Oil Blends for your Home
These aroma oil blends can all be diffused or added to a steaming bath to make your home smell like Christmas, ready for all the guests and special moments you will be welcoming in.
Stress-reducing Frankincense combined with earthy, grounding Carrot Seed oil and anxiety busting, uplifting Sweet Orange. Inspired by Rudolph’s favourite treat, this calming, grounding blend will help you feel as grounded as Rudolph needs to be in order to achieve his job of flying Santa all over the world in only one magical night.
2 drops of Carrot Seed
2 drops of Frankincense
3 drops of Sweet Orange
Eucalyptus is used to calm, grapefruit is incredibly uplifting and ginger is warming. This is the aroma that one imagines Santa’s grotto smells like, to keep Santa’s elves happy and healthy so that their hands can work as fast as possible in the busy run-up to Christmas.
2 drops of frankincense
2 drops of clove
2 drops of grapefruit
The Happy Snowman
This blend will leave you feeling warm despite the cold. This blend is inspired by wrapping up warm on Christmas day to walk off Christmas dinner with your family. Cedarwood improves focus and mental clarity, eucalyptus purifies, ginger warms and invigorates. The perfect combination to feel energised and alive and to keep that warm feeling lasting for the rest of the day.
3 drops of Cedarwood
2 drops of Eucalyptus
2 drops of Ginger
Spiced Christmas Cookies
The smell of baked goods at Christmas time makes the house seem even more cosy and a place you definitely don’t want to leave for the cold outside. But we all know that Christmas is a busy time, so if there really is no time to make spiced cookies, you can recreate the smell in your diffuser with this aroma oil blend.
5 drops of Orange
3 drops of Lemon
3 drops of Ginger
Road to Bethlehem
Inspired by the journey that the three wise men took to Bethlehem, this blend is calming as well as uplifting. Diffusing myrrh is helpful for upper respiratory infections and is often used as a meditative essential oil. It’s known to be grounding and to mellow out the emotions. Frankincense is also calming and combats negative emotions to balance out mood.
3 drops of Frankincense
3 drops of Myrrh
3 drops of Cedarwood
5 drops of Sweet Orange (optional for a fruitier aroma)
Christmas Morning Excitement
Wake up with the energy and excitement of knowing you have a whole day ahead relaxing, spending time with loved ones and eating lots of food. Try this energising, uplifting and purifying blend to set the mood of the day.
2 drops of Clove
3 drops of Grapefruit
3 drops of Black Pepper
3 drops of Eucalyptus
What will your home smell like this Christmas? Which blends will you be using?
Written by Jess Burman
BA (Honours) in Writing
- Carrot Oil for Face Hello :) yes, our cold pressed carrot oil can be used on both the face and body. You can add few drops of Carrot oil to your body cream.
- Carrot Oil for Face Hello :) yes you can mix few drops of carrot oil with Shea butter and apply it as hair mask. It is thought to bring balance in moisture for hair as a conditioning agent. Shea Butter and Carrot Oil works extremely well as a hair softening mask, especially to comfort sensitive, aging skin during cold winter climates and extreme dry heat.
- Carrot Oil for Face Hello can I mix carrot oil and Shea butter and apply on my hair
- Carrot Oil for Face Can i use cold pressed carrot oil as my face and body cream
- Carrot Oil for Face Hello :) you can use carrot oil only in small drops on your skin in the morning since it is highly potent. Carrot oil is rich in vitamins and is a very effective moisturiser. Hope this helps.
- Carrot Oil for Face Hello, You can for sure mix carrot and papaya oil together. I will help reduce hyperpigmentation :)