Cookies on fushi.co.uk
How to stimulate hair growth and reduce hair loss
Thinning hair or losing hair is always a cause of stress, and almost works in vicious cycle,ÿ the more you see your hair fall, the more you stress over it and the cycle continues.
There are many causes of hair loss, at times it could be due to stress, poor diet, hormonal imbalances or just by damaging your hair by too much colouring. Although one cannot work miracles, there is a lot you can do to improve the condition of your hair and encourage re growth.
|Herbs that are known to be good for hair growth are Rosemary and Nettle among other. Rosemary will help unclog follicles and promote hair growth. Rosemary may be added to oil and massaged in the scalp. Rosemary is also a powerful antioxidant and helps fight free radicals. It is also frequently added to herbal hair remedies. Nettle is rich in vitamins and minerals. It is also great for promoting blood circulation and helps stimulate hair growth.Vitamin E is necessary to provide good blood circulation to the scalp by increasing the uptake of oxygen. Oils such as Jojoba oil help provide nourishment and prevent further damage to the hair. All these have been formulated in the Stimulator Lotion.||ÿ|
Saw Palmetto is also a herb known to help especially with male baldness, it can be taken internally as a tincture or even mixed with hair oil and applied topically.
A daily scalp massage helps a great deal as it encourages stimulation to the scalp and promotes healthy growth of hair. Avoid too much blow drying, over washing and colouring.
- Breathe Elecampane & Liquorice Herbal Tincture Blend 100ml30% OFFAs low as £14.00 Regular Price £20.00
- Skin, Hair & Nails Herbal Tincture Blend 100ml25% OFFAs low as £15.00 Regular Price £20.00
- Really Good Hair Oil 100ml£18.00
- Wholefood Beauty Totale for Skin Hair Nails and UV protectionAs low as £16.00
- Carrot Oil for Face Hello :) yes, our cold pressed carrot oil can be used on both the face and body. You can add few drops of Carrot oil to your body cream.
- Carrot Oil for Face Hello :) yes you can mix few drops of carrot oil with Shea butter and apply it as hair mask. It is thought to bring balance in moisture for hair as a conditioning agent. Shea Butter and Carrot Oil works extremely well as a hair softening mask, especially to comfort sensitive, aging skin during cold winter climates and extreme dry heat.
- Carrot Oil for Face Hello can I mix carrot oil and Shea butter and apply on my hair
- Carrot Oil for Face Can i use cold pressed carrot oil as my face and body cream
- Carrot Oil for Face Hello :) you can use carrot oil only in small drops on your skin in the morning since it is highly potent. Carrot oil is rich in vitamins and is a very effective moisturiser. Hope this helps.
- Carrot Oil for Face Hello, You can for sure mix carrot and papaya oil together. I will help reduce hyperpigmentation :)