Cookies on fushi.co.uk
How to stimulate hair growth and reduce hair loss
Thinning hair or losing hair is always a cause of stress, and almost works in vicious cycle,ÿ the more you see your hair fall, the more you stress over it and the cycle continues.
There are many causes of hair loss, at times it could be due to stress, poor diet, hormonal imbalances or just by damaging your hair by too much colouring. Although one cannot work miracles, there is a lot you can do to improve the condition of your hair and encourage re growth.
|Herbs that are known to be good for hair growth are Rosemary and Nettle among other. Rosemary will help unclog follicles and promote hair growth. Rosemary may be added to oil and massaged in the scalp. Rosemary is also a powerful antioxidant and helps fight free radicals. It is also frequently added to herbal hair remedies. Nettle is rich in vitamins and minerals. It is also great for promoting blood circulation and helps stimulate hair growth.Vitamin E is necessary to provide good blood circulation to the scalp by increasing the uptake of oxygen. Oils such as Jojoba oil help provide nourishment and prevent further damage to the hair. All these have been formulated in the Stimulator Lotion.||ÿ|
Saw Palmetto is also a herb known to help especially with male baldness, it can be taken internally as a tincture or even mixed with hair oil and applied topically.
A daily scalp massage helps a great deal as it encourages stimulation to the scalp and promotes healthy growth of hair. Avoid too much blow drying, over washing and colouring.
- Immune Astragalus & Echinacea Herbal Tincture Blend 100mlAs low as £20.00
- Breathe Elecampane & Liquorice Herbal Tincture Blend 100mlAs low as £20.00
- Skin, Hair & Nails Herbal Tincture Blend 100mlAs low as £20.00
- Really Good Hair Oil 100ml£18.00
- The Great Pomegranate Seed Oil Hi Lin, Fushi's pomegranate seed oil is a non-standardised, unrefined and natural oil. Each batch varies and displays a set of unique characteristics. This is simply down to our oils never being refined, deodorized or filtered.However, you will still be getting the same great quality and benefits from the oil.
- Carrot Oil for Face In the process of making In the process of making my carrot Oil today on low heat, the carrot turned brown unlike other days when I do it myself. Hope the oil will still work on my face and skin.
- The Great Pomegranate Seed Oil my pomegranate seed oil is light golden color(not paler) could it be a good quality?
- Carrot Oil for Face If cooking is not recommended, so what is recommended. Cause most people cooked it
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenDear Amanda, thank you for your message. There should not be interactions between Ashwagandha and tamoxifen. However, I would recommend that you consult a proper herbalist or your GP before staring to take this herb. Herbal remedies act differently on people. I hope this helps.
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenIs this supplement safe for women who have had ER+ breast cancer I've been on tamoxifen for 2 years and it pushed me head first into horrendous menopausal symptoms which show no sign of waning I am looking for something natural to help with stress sleep issues and increase my energy