Cookies on fushi.co.uk
How to stimulate hair growth
Thinning hair or losing hair is always a cause of stress, and almost works in vicious cycle, the more you see your hair fall, the more you stress over it and the cycle continues.
There are many causes of hair loss; at times it could be due to stress, poor diet, and hormonal imbalances or just by damaging your hair by too much colouring. Although one cannot work miracles, there is a lot you can do to improve the condition of your hair and encourage re growth.
- Rosemary and Nettle are herbs often used on natural hair care products. Rosemary will help unclog follicles and promote hair growth. Lavender also promotes circulation to the scalp.
- Nettle is rich in vitamins and minerals. It is also great for promoting blood circulation and helps stimulate hair growth. This is why we have included these herbs in our Stimulator Herbal Shampoo. Circulation is essential as this fresh blood supply carries essential nutrients to the hair root which helps to encourage new growth
- Massaging the scalp with a good oil or hair lotion such as our Stimulator Lotion can really help encourage hair growth and improve the quality of existing hair. Oils such as Jojoba oil help provide nourishment and prevent further damage to the hair.
- Rosemary, Bay, Lavender once again for their stimulating properties have been formulated in the Stimulator Lotion. For the complete treatment experience, the Stimulator Herbal Shampoo works best with the Stimulate and Balance herbal conditioner along with the Stimulator Lotion.
- Saw Palmetto is also a herb known to help especially with male baldness, it can be taken internally as a tincture or even mixed with hair oil and applied topically.
Daily scalp massage helps a great deal as it encourages stimulation to the scalp and promotes healthy growth of hair. Avoid too much blow drying, over washing and colouring.
- Which is the best oil for hair growth and thickness?Thank you for your very informative article. I suffered COVID in December, 2020, and in February I started experience extreme hair loss and all my hair jus falls like a person who is under going Chemo therapy. It's very depressing. Had to cut off all my hair and even the little that is left is falling off daily not sure what to do. Please suggest something.
- Carrot Oil for Face Hello :) You can use carrot oil only in small drops on your skin in the morning/during the day since it is highly potent. Carrot oil is rich in vitamins and is a very effective moisturiser. You can also mix a few drops of Carrot Oil with your favorite face cream. You can do that at least twice a week or include it in your daily skincare routine. Hope this helps.
- Carrot Oil for Face Can I use the carrot oil in the day time? Because I am using Vitamin c serum in the night. Please advise. Thanks
- Carrot Oil for Face Hello :) Carrot Oil contains Beta Carotene and Vitamin A which, by eliminating toxic build-up and repairing sun-damaged skin, helps to improve skin complexion. Antiseptic properties also assist in reducing breakouts and the formation of acne. It is also great for hydrating the skin. So mixing it with Jojoba oil may help. I would also recommend mixing Jojoba oil and Tamanu oil as both have great moisturising properties and are great for acne prone skin. Hope this helps!
- Carrot Oil for Face I have acne. I have been using jojoba oil only but I noticed my face is sometimes dry. If I add carrot oil will it help moisturize my face and clear the spots or should I join argan oil to the mix?
- Ashwagandha Dosage for AnxietyI found a supplement that is 500 mg, 120 Count. Do you recommend taking 1 capsule daily? or 2 capsules? I also take thyroid medication and an SSRI among other things.