Cookies on fushi.co.uk
How to stimulate hair growth
Thinning hair or losing hair is always a cause of stress, and almost works in vicious cycle, the more you see your hair fall, the more you stress over it and the cycle continues.
There are many causes of hair loss; at times it could be due to stress, poor diet, and hormonal imbalances or just by damaging your hair by too much colouring. Although one cannot work miracles, there is a lot you can do to improve the condition of your hair and encourage re growth.
- Rosemary and Nettle are herbs often used on natural hair care products. Rosemary will help unclog follicles and promote hair growth. Lavender also promotes circulation to the scalp.
- Nettle is rich in vitamins and minerals. It is also great for promoting blood circulation and helps stimulate hair growth. This is why we have included these herbs in our Stimulator Herbal Shampoo. Circulation is essential as this fresh blood supply carries essential nutrients to the hair root which helps to encourage new growth
- Massaging the scalp with a good oil or hair lotion such as our Stimulator Lotion can really help encourage hair growth and improve the quality of existing hair. Oils such as Jojoba oil help provide nourishment and prevent further damage to the hair.
- Rosemary, Bay, Lavender once again for their stimulating properties have been formulated in the Stimulator Lotion. For the complete treatment experience, the Stimulator Herbal Shampoo works best with the Stimulate and Balance herbal conditioner along with the Stimulator Lotion.
- Saw Palmetto is also a herb known to help especially with male baldness, it can be taken internally as a tincture or even mixed with hair oil and applied topically.
Daily scalp massage helps a great deal as it encourages stimulation to the scalp and promotes healthy growth of hair. Avoid too much blow drying, over washing and colouring.
- The Great Pomegranate Seed Oil Hi Kianouche, Thank you for your message. I would recommend to mix pomegranate oil with Marula oil for what you are looking to treat. A few drops of antioxidant-rich Marula oil mixed with Pomegranate oil can boost efficacy and help restore your skin’s functions in perfect equilibrium. Long term use may visibly minimise pores, brighten the skin, protect it from the oxidative damage caused by pollution, tones down pigmentation and assists with scar tissue healing. Hope this helps :)
- The Great Pomegranate Seed Oil Hi I’ve bought some of your pomegranate oil, together with rosehip and marula oils. Which of the other two oils would be better to mix with pomegranate oil for mature skin with hyperpigmentation due to sun damage and sometimes prone to spots and milia when using rich moisturisers. Also, can I use pomegranate oil by itself or combined with either of the other two oils around my eyes
- Flaxseed oil: the homeopathic healerHi Genevive, Thank you for your comment. Homeopathic medicine refers to an alternative approach to medicine that uses natural substances that can be prepared to create a remedy to restore our health and feeling of vitality. Flaxseeds are a natural product that we have pressed organically to produce Flaxseed oil that we celebrate for its powerful healing qualities. I hope that helps!
- Flaxseed oil: the homeopathic healerHow, exactly, is this product homeopathic?
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenHi Dolores, thank you for your message!Ashwagandha is an adaptogen so will adapt to your own bodies rhythm. It is a powerful way to regulate energy levels through the day so in some people may boost circulation and cell activity, which is why you may find yourself with insomnia. Everyone is unique and different, so will react to herbs and remedies differently. As you are using bio-identical hormones, I would advise you check with your GP, as there are often interferences with herbs. Perhaps you should try taking your Ashwagandha in the morning to regulate your bodies rhythm through the day.
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenCan it actually cause insomnia and night sweats in menopausal women if taken at night? I think it does for me. I also use compounded bio-identical hormones.