Cookies on fushi.co.uk
How to stimulate hair growth
Thinning hair or losing hair is always a cause of stress, and almost works in vicious cycle, the more you see your hair fall, the more you stress over it and the cycle continues.
There are many causes of hair loss; at times it could be due to stress, poor diet, and hormonal imbalances or just by damaging your hair by too much colouring. Although one cannot work miracles, there is a lot you can do to improve the condition of your hair and encourage re growth.
- Rosemary and Nettle are herbs often used on natural hair care products. Rosemary will help unclog follicles and promote hair growth. Lavender also promotes circulation to the scalp.
- Nettle is rich in vitamins and minerals. It is also great for promoting blood circulation and helps stimulate hair growth. This is why we have included these herbs in our Stimulator Herbal Shampoo. Circulation is essential as this fresh blood supply carries essential nutrients to the hair root which helps to encourage new growth
- Massaging the scalp with a good oil or hair lotion such as our Stimulator Lotion can really help encourage hair growth and improve the quality of existing hair. Oils such as Jojoba oil help provide nourishment and prevent further damage to the hair.
- Rosemary, Bay, Lavender once again for their stimulating properties have been formulated in the Stimulator Lotion. For the complete treatment experience, the Stimulator Herbal Shampoo works best with the Stimulate and Balance herbal conditioner along with the Stimulator Lotion.
- Saw Palmetto is also a herb known to help especially with male baldness, it can be taken internally as a tincture or even mixed with hair oil and applied topically.
Daily scalp massage helps a great deal as it encourages stimulation to the scalp and promotes healthy growth of hair. Avoid too much blow drying, over washing and colouring.
- Skin, Hair & Nails Herbal Tincture Blend 100mlAs low as £20.00
- Really Good Hair Oil 100ml£18.00
- Wholefood Beauty Totale for Skin Hair Nails and UV protectionAs low as £16.00
- Carrot Oil for Face Hi Vickie, This is only if you're making your own carrot oil. You do not need to do that with our carrot oil. Hope this helps :)
- Carrot Oil for Face Hello Offor, Thank you for your message. Yes, that's fine. It will make a great moisturising and nourishing body butter. Hope this helps :)
- Carrot Oil for Face Hi Tope, Thank you for your message. Carrot oil lightens the dark spots and helps to heal the scars. It is effective for numerous skin issues: psoriasis, eczema, itching... You can combine it with other essential oils, for example, Rosemary, lemon, lavender, lime, orange, bergamot, etc. Carrot seed oil is great for skin lightening itself, it is very effective. However, you can also always mix carrot seed oil with a cold-pressed carrier oil like sweet almond oil or coconut oil. Hope this helps. :)
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenWonderful information
- Carrot Oil for Face Hi,I saw a post where it is required to sun dry your grated carrot oil in order to remove moisture,Is this advisable?
- Carrot Oil for Face Please is it advisable to mix the carrot oil, Shea butter and coconut oil together for the skin