Cookies on fushi.co.uk
Hydrate your skin with cherry seed oil
Cherry seed oil contains a wealth of vitamins and antioxidants, and is used primarily to naturally add moisture to the skin.
It is particularly useful for people with skin that is prone to acne or becomes easily inflamed as it provides gentle hydration, and contains plenty of properties to help restore and replenish the skin.
A light and emollient oil, it boasts loads of fatty acids which help skin to keep looking great.
Vitamins and antioxidants
Cherry Seed Oil has long been known to contain nutrients significant when it comes to collagen synthesis and skin healing processes.
The soothing oil is packed with natural antioxidants, as well as vitamins A and E.
It is yellow in colour, with a hint of marzipan, and contains oleic acid and linoleic acid. These fatty acids help to restore and replenish the skin, which makes Cherry Seed Oil a fantastic option for those with skin complaints.
Simply add a few drops of the oil to the moisturiser you use each day in order to give your skin the hydration it needs.
Doing this will also treat acne-prone skin, making a visible difference to your complexion.
As Cherry Seed Oil is rich in tocopherols, it is a particularly stable oil. This is great news for fans of the mixture, as it means it can be added to almost anything. As well as moisturiser, it makes a fantastic addition to body butter, salt and scrub formulas and even lip balm!
As well as aiding skin prone to acne, Cherry Seed Oil also helps to reduce fine lines and wrinkles, replenishing skin and aiding a more youthful appearance.
Why not incorporate a few drops into your night-time beauty regime and let it work its magic overnight? Alternatively, put a few drops in your bath oil for an extra special evening soak.
- Yangu Seed Oil Virgin 100ml Fresh-Pressed30% OFFSpecial Price £21.00 Regular Price £30.00
- Cherry Seed Organic Oil Virgin 50ml Fresh-Pressed30% OFFSpecial Price £9.10 Regular Price £13.00
- Black Cumin Seed Organic Oil Virgin 100ml Fresh-PressedAs low as £16.00
- Wholefood Beauty Totale for Skin Hair Nails and UV protectionAs low as £16.00
- Ashwagandha Dosage for AnxietyHi Fred, Unfortunately, I am unable to advise on this since you are taking medication. Herbal remedies can interact with other drugs. You should approach any kind of supplement or medication with equal caution (prescription and non-prescription). It is best to seek advice from your GP.
- Ashwagandha Dosage for AnxietyIs it safe to take 500mg Ashwaganda once a day whilst taking fluoxetine 20mg Once a day?
- Carrot Oil for Face Hi Mercy, yes Carrot oil is usually made using carrot fruit infused in almond oil :) The oil should be stored in a cool, dark place to maintain the maximum shelf life. You can also store it in the refrigerator. It Will keep for 6-8 months if stored properly.
- Carrot Oil for Face Hi, I made carrot oil from almond oil and carrot fruit, is it good? And how do I keep it to avoid spoilage
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenHello :) There are no studies that indicates negative effects on femininity and hirsutism on women. Studies have shown that Ashwagandha is a magical herb for women of all ages and the benefits for women are plenty. When consumed regularly, it can have a positive effect on physical and mental health. Hope this helps.
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenI have heard that using this herb cause negative effects on femininity and some times produces hair on face of woman.