Cookies on fushi.co.uk
Immune Boosting Herbs
Your immune system is one of the most important systems within the body. Immune boosting foods, herbs and vitamins are essential in your diet especially now when we have the Swine flu cases on the rise. One is constantly exposed to germs, when you use public transport, touch the handlebars, using the showers in your bare feet in the health club, and hold the rail when using public stairs. The immune system is always on 24 hour call.
Prevention is always better than cure and a robust and strong immune system will help you fight infections, viruses and illnesses much better, included the Swine Flu.
Echinacea is the king of immune boosting herbs. Echinacea helps to encourage the production of white blood cells, needed for the immune system and the lymphatic system and helps the body defend against infectious diseases such as the common cold and flu. It enhances the bodies? natural ability to fight disease, after all the body does its best to prevent you from surrendering to an ?outside element?. Echinacea may be used to fight and reduce inflammation caused by respiratory problems, sore throat, bronchitis, cold and flu virus, as well as boost the immune system generally.
The Astragalus Root is also known for its benefits on the immune system. Astragalus is a tonic and restorative food and a potent medicine plant. It has been used by the Chinese to strengthen immunity for centuries. Astragalus invigorates vital energy, is restorative, strengthens resistance, restores damaged immunity among its many other benefits.
Ashwagandha is also immune boosting herb, originating from India, it has been used for centuries in Ayurveda, the Indian health system. It is known to significantly increase white blood cell counts which help protect the body from disease and illness. It is also a general strengthening herb that helps the body through stress, increases natural energy levels and is a revitalising tonic.
Licorice is known for its many healing properties. It has both rejuvenating and nutritive properties. It has been used in both Eastern and Western Medicine. Licorice has been used traditionally for vitality and longevity. Some research also indicates strong anti-viral properties, making it a good ingredient to help boost the immune system.
All these powerful immune boosting herbs have been formulated in Fushi?s Astragalus & Echinacea Tincture formulated specifically to help strengthen the body?s immune system, and protect against infections, viruses and illness.
- Coconut Organic Oil Virgin Fresh-PressedAs low as £6.00 Regular Price £6.00
- Immune Astragalus & Echinacea Herbal Tincture Blend 100mlAs low as £20.00
- Breathe Elecampane & Liquorice Herbal Tincture Blend 100mlAs low as £20.00
- The Great Pomegranate Seed Oil Hi Lin, Fushi's pomegranate seed oil is a non-standardised, unrefined and natural oil. Each batch varies and displays a set of unique characteristics. This is simply down to our oils never being refined, deodorized or filtered.However, you will still be getting the same great quality and benefits from the oil.
- Carrot Oil for Face In the process of making In the process of making my carrot Oil today on low heat, the carrot turned brown unlike other days when I do it myself. Hope the oil will still work on my face and skin.
- The Great Pomegranate Seed Oil my pomegranate seed oil is light golden color(not paler) could it be a good quality?
- Carrot Oil for Face If cooking is not recommended, so what is recommended. Cause most people cooked it
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenDear Amanda, thank you for your message. There should not be interactions between Ashwagandha and tamoxifen. However, I would recommend that you consult a proper herbalist or your GP before staring to take this herb. Herbal remedies act differently on people. I hope this helps.
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenIs this supplement safe for women who have had ER+ breast cancer I've been on tamoxifen for 2 years and it pushed me head first into horrendous menopausal symptoms which show no sign of waning I am looking for something natural to help with stress sleep issues and increase my energy