Cookies on fushi.co.uk
Immune Boosting Herbs
Your immune system is one of the most important systems within the body. Immune boosting foods, herbs and vitamins are essential in your diet especially now when we have the Swine flu cases on the rise. One is constantly exposed to germs, when you use public transport, touch the handlebars, using the showers in your bare feet in the health club, and hold the rail when using public stairs. The immune system is always on 24 hour call.
Prevention is always better than cure and a robust and strong immune system will help you fight infections, viruses and illnesses much better, included the Swine Flu.
Echinacea is the king of immune boosting herbs. Echinacea helps to encourage the production of white blood cells, needed for the immune system and the lymphatic system and helps the body defend against infectious diseases such as the common cold and flu. It enhances the bodies? natural ability to fight disease, after all the body does its best to prevent you from surrendering to an ?outside element?. Echinacea may be used to fight and reduce inflammation caused by respiratory problems, sore throat, bronchitis, cold and flu virus, as well as boost the immune system generally.
The Astragalus Root is also known for its benefits on the immune system. Astragalus is a tonic and restorative food and a potent medicine plant. It has been used by the Chinese to strengthen immunity for centuries. Astragalus invigorates vital energy, is restorative, strengthens resistance, restores damaged immunity among its many other benefits.
Ashwagandha is also immune boosting herb, originating from India, it has been used for centuries in Ayurveda, the Indian health system. It is known to significantly increase white blood cell counts which help protect the body from disease and illness. It is also a general strengthening herb that helps the body through stress, increases natural energy levels and is a revitalising tonic.
Licorice is known for its many healing properties. It has both rejuvenating and nutritive properties. It has been used in both Eastern and Western Medicine. Licorice has been used traditionally for vitality and longevity. Some research also indicates strong anti-viral properties, making it a good ingredient to help boost the immune system.
All these powerful immune boosting herbs have been formulated in Fushi?s Astragalus & Echinacea Tincture formulated specifically to help strengthen the body?s immune system, and protect against infections, viruses and illness.
- Coconut Organic Oil Virgin Fresh-Pressed30% OFFAs low as £7.00 Regular Price £10.00
- Immune Astragalus & Echinacea Herbal Tincture Blend 100mlAs low as £20.00
- Breathe Elecampane & Liquorice Herbal Tincture Blend 100ml60% OFFAs low as £8.00 Regular Price £20.00
- Ashwagandha Dosage for AnxietyHi Fred, Unfortunately, I am unable to advise on this since you are taking medication. Herbal remedies can interact with other drugs. You should approach any kind of supplement or medication with equal caution (prescription and non-prescription). It is best to seek advice from your GP.
- Ashwagandha Dosage for AnxietyIs it safe to take 500mg Ashwaganda once a day whilst taking fluoxetine 20mg Once a day?
- Carrot Oil for Face Hi Mercy, yes Carrot oil is usually made using carrot fruit infused in almond oil :) The oil should be stored in a cool, dark place to maintain the maximum shelf life. You can also store it in the refrigerator. It Will keep for 6-8 months if stored properly.
- Carrot Oil for Face Hi, I made carrot oil from almond oil and carrot fruit, is it good? And how do I keep it to avoid spoilage
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenHello :) There are no studies that indicates negative effects on femininity and hirsutism on women. Studies have shown that Ashwagandha is a magical herb for women of all ages and the benefits for women are plenty. When consumed regularly, it can have a positive effect on physical and mental health. Hope this helps.
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenI have heard that using this herb cause negative effects on femininity and some times produces hair on face of woman.