Cookies on fushi.co.uk
Immune Boosting Herbs
Your immune system is one of the most important systems within the body. Immune boosting foods, herbs and vitamins are essential in your diet especially now when we have the Swine flu cases on the rise. One is constantly exposed to germs, when you use public transport, touch the handlebars, using the showers in your bare feet in the health club, and hold the rail when using public stairs. The immune system is always on 24 hour call.
Prevention is always better than cure and a robust and strong immune system will help you fight infections, viruses and illnesses much better, included the Swine Flu.
Echinacea is the king of immune boosting herbs. Echinacea helps to encourage the production of white blood cells, needed for the immune system and the lymphatic system and helps the body defend against infectious diseases such as the common cold and flu. It enhances the bodies? natural ability to fight disease, after all the body does its best to prevent you from surrendering to an ?outside element?. Echinacea may be used to fight and reduce inflammation caused by respiratory problems, sore throat, bronchitis, cold and flu virus, as well as boost the immune system generally.
The Astragalus Root is also known for its benefits on the immune system. Astragalus is a tonic and restorative food and a potent medicine plant. It has been used by the Chinese to strengthen immunity for centuries. Astragalus invigorates vital energy, is restorative, strengthens resistance, restores damaged immunity among its many other benefits.
Ashwagandha is also immune boosting herb, originating from India, it has been used for centuries in Ayurveda, the Indian health system. It is known to significantly increase white blood cell counts which help protect the body from disease and illness. It is also a general strengthening herb that helps the body through stress, increases natural energy levels and is a revitalising tonic.
Licorice is known for its many healing properties. It has both rejuvenating and nutritive properties. It has been used in both Eastern and Western Medicine. Licorice has been used traditionally for vitality and longevity. Some research also indicates strong anti-viral properties, making it a good ingredient to help boost the immune system.
All these powerful immune boosting herbs have been formulated in Fushi?s Astragalus & Echinacea Tincture formulated specifically to help strengthen the body?s immune system, and protect against infections, viruses and illness.
- Coconut Organic Oil Virgin Fresh-Pressed50% OFFAs low as £3.00 Regular Price £6.00
- Breathe Elecampane & Liquorice Herbal Tincture Blend 100ml50% OFFAs low as £10.01 Regular Price £20.00
- Which is the best oil for hair growth and thickness?Thank you for your very informative article. I suffered COVID in December, 2020, and in February I started experience extreme hair loss and all my hair jus falls like a person who is under going Chemo therapy. It's very depressing. Had to cut off all my hair and even the little that is left is falling off daily not sure what to do. Please suggest something.
- Carrot Oil for Face Hello :) You can use carrot oil only in small drops on your skin in the morning/during the day since it is highly potent. Carrot oil is rich in vitamins and is a very effective moisturiser. You can also mix a few drops of Carrot Oil with your favorite face cream. You can do that at least twice a week or include it in your daily skincare routine. Hope this helps.
- Carrot Oil for Face Can I use the carrot oil in the day time? Because I am using Vitamin c serum in the night. Please advise. Thanks
- Carrot Oil for Face Hello :) Carrot Oil contains Beta Carotene and Vitamin A which, by eliminating toxic build-up and repairing sun-damaged skin, helps to improve skin complexion. Antiseptic properties also assist in reducing breakouts and the formation of acne. It is also great for hydrating the skin. So mixing it with Jojoba oil may help. I would also recommend mixing Jojoba oil and Tamanu oil as both have great moisturising properties and are great for acne prone skin. Hope this helps!
- Carrot Oil for Face I have acne. I have been using jojoba oil only but I noticed my face is sometimes dry. If I add carrot oil will it help moisturize my face and clear the spots or should I join argan oil to the mix?
- Ashwagandha Dosage for AnxietyI found a supplement that is 500 mg, 120 Count. Do you recommend taking 1 capsule daily? or 2 capsules? I also take thyroid medication and an SSRI among other things.