Cookies on fushi.co.uk
Immune Boosting Herbs
Your immune system is one of the most important systems within the body. Immune boosting foods, herbs and vitamins are essential in your diet especially now when we have the Swine flu cases on the rise. One is constantly exposed to germs, when you use public transport, touch the handlebars, using the showers in your bare feet in the health club, and hold the rail when using public stairs. The immune system is always on 24 hour call.
Prevention is always better than cure and a robust and strong immune system will help you fight infections, viruses and illnesses much better, included the Swine Flu.
Echinacea is the king of immune boosting herbs. Echinacea helps to encourage the production of white blood cells, needed for the immune system and the lymphatic system and helps the body defend against infectious diseases such as the common cold and flu. It enhances the bodies? natural ability to fight disease, after all the body does its best to prevent you from surrendering to an ?outside element?. Echinacea may be used to fight and reduce inflammation caused by respiratory problems, sore throat, bronchitis, cold and flu virus, as well as boost the immune system generally.
The Astragalus Root is also known for its benefits on the immune system. Astragalus is a tonic and restorative food and a potent medicine plant. It has been used by the Chinese to strengthen immunity for centuries. Astragalus invigorates vital energy, is restorative, strengthens resistance, restores damaged immunity among its many other benefits.
Ashwagandha is also immune boosting herb, originating from India, it has been used for centuries in Ayurveda, the Indian health system. It is known to significantly increase white blood cell counts which help protect the body from disease and illness. It is also a general strengthening herb that helps the body through stress, increases natural energy levels and is a revitalising tonic.
Licorice is known for its many healing properties. It has both rejuvenating and nutritive properties. It has been used in both Eastern and Western Medicine. Licorice has been used traditionally for vitality and longevity. Some research also indicates strong anti-viral properties, making it a good ingredient to help boost the immune system.
All these powerful immune boosting herbs have been formulated in Fushi?s Astragalus & Echinacea Tincture formulated specifically to help strengthen the body?s immune system, and protect against infections, viruses and illness.
- Coconut Organic Oil Virgin Fresh-PressedAs low as £6.00 Regular Price £6.00
- Immune Astragalus & Echinacea Herbal Tincture Blend 100mlAs low as £20.00
- Breathe Elecampane & Liquorice Herbal Tincture Blend 100mlAs low as £20.00
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenHi Simie, thank you for your message. Ashwagandha is safe to be taken alongside other supplements including Vitamin E and Calcium. We would advise you check with your GP for interactions with estrogen medications for menopause as there are different variations of these medications. I hope this helps :)
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenCan I take Ashwaganda with other supplements such as vit E, calcium and also estrogen for menopause?
- The Great Pomegranate Seed Oil Hi Kianouche, Thank you for your message. I would recommend to mix pomegranate oil with Marula oil for what you are looking to treat. A few drops of antioxidant-rich Marula oil mixed with Pomegranate oil can boost efficacy and help restore your skin’s functions in perfect equilibrium. Long term use may visibly minimise pores, brighten the skin, protect it from the oxidative damage caused by pollution, tones down pigmentation and assists with scar tissue healing. Hope this helps :)
- The Great Pomegranate Seed Oil Hi I’ve bought some of your pomegranate oil, together with rosehip and marula oils. Which of the other two oils would be better to mix with pomegranate oil for mature skin with hyperpigmentation due to sun damage and sometimes prone to spots and milia when using rich moisturisers. Also, can I use pomegranate oil by itself or combined with either of the other two oils around my eyes
- Flaxseed oil: the homeopathic healerHi Genevive, Thank you for your comment. Homeopathic medicine refers to an alternative approach to medicine that uses natural substances that can be prepared to create a remedy to restore our health and feeling of vitality. Flaxseeds are a natural product that we have pressed organically to produce Flaxseed oil that we celebrate for its powerful healing qualities. I hope that helps!
- Flaxseed oil: the homeopathic healerHow, exactly, is this product homeopathic?