Cookies on fushi.co.uk
Brahmi is an Ayurdevic herb that is known for its abilities in memory boosting and promoting mind alertness. Its memory enhancing properties have also made it the ?brain tonic? and has been used for many years by ancient Indian ascetics and gurus who used it to retain their knowledge and improve their learning power.
The Latin name for Brahmi is Bacopa monnieri. It is widely used as an antioxidant and in improving the brain cell functions. It helps in increasing mental capacity and decreasing mental stress.
ÿ ÿÿÿÿÿÿ Benefits of Brahmi
- It helps in boosting memory and improving and mind alertness, it also promotes mental calmness.ÿ
- Brahmi is effective for improving concentration levels and recommended for when studying for examinations.ÿ
- It maintains mental calmness and is effective in treating mental imbalances, emotional disturbances
- It is also helpful in increasing mental concentration level.ÿ
- Brahmi is also said to give relief from insomnia, and helps with anxiety and mental fatigue, it help relax the mind and improves quality of sleep. For best efficacy this is mixed with other Ayurvedic herbs such as Amaliki and Vacha and then sued to treat insomnia.
- Brahmi oil is renowned for its use to cure hair loss and dandruff problem. Due to the high antioxidant properties it has, it promotes hair growth and nourishes the hair roots for healthier hair.ÿ
- Brahmi has been known to help maintain normal body temperature, and therefore effective for ÿrelieving body from hyperthermia and fevers.
- It is has also been used for treating menstrual disorders, and may be effective for helping with painful menses.