Cookies on fushi.co.uk
Improve Alertness and Memory with Brahmi
Brahmi is an Ayurdevic herb that is known for its abilities in memory boosting and promoting mind alertness. Its memory enhancing properties have also made it the ?brain tonic? and has been used for many years by ancient Indian ascetics and gurus who used it to retain their knowledge and improve their learning power.
The Latin name for Brahmi is Bacopa monnieri. It is widely used as an antioxidant and in improving the brain cell functions. It helps in increasing mental capacity and decreasing mental stress.
ÿ ÿÿÿÿÿÿ Benefits of Brahmi
- It helps in boosting memory and improving and mind alertness, it also promotes mental calmness.ÿ
- Brahmi is effective for improving concentration levels and recommended for when studying for examinations.ÿ
- It maintains mental calmness and is effective in treating mental imbalances, emotional disturbances
- It is also helpful in increasing mental concentration level.ÿ
- Brahmi is also said to give relief from insomnia, and helps with anxiety and mental fatigue, it help relax the mind and improves quality of sleep. For best efficacy this is mixed with other Ayurvedic herbs such as Amaliki and Vacha and then sued to treat insomnia.
- Brahmi oil is renowned for its use to cure hair loss and dandruff problem. Due to the high antioxidant properties it has, it promotes hair growth and nourishes the hair roots for healthier hair.ÿ
- Brahmi has been known to help maintain normal body temperature, and therefore effective for ÿrelieving body from hyperthermia and fevers.
- It is has also been used for treating menstrual disorders, and may be effective for helping with painful menses.
- Which is the best oil for hair growth and thickness?Thank you Emiliano for your comment. In this blog we are referring more to oils, more so than butters and while we agree with you Shea is an excellent emollient for hair, it's consistency is more buttery and it is used more as a leave-in remedy to smooth hair texture. We have suggested Coconut oil as it helps slow down hair loss by penetrating deep into your hair shaft to prevent protein loss, which in turn prevents breakage. When applied to your scalp, it simultaneously moisturises and removes build-up around your hair follicles to encourage hair growth and is one of base oils always used in Ayurveda for hair treatments. As this post is more focused for hair and not for skin, the comedogenic scale applies to skin/pores and not hair follicles. Thank you again for your feedback.
- Which is the best oil for hair growth and thickness?Hello Zu, yes hair loss can be very stressful and this in turn amplifies the cause almost.. Perhaps with Covid, your system may have been depleted of nutrients and fighting the virus can take its toll on your immune system, so sometimes our hair and skin suffer when we have been ill. We really believe in oils for scalp massage as the best way to revive the growth and help regenerate the follicles. It may be also worth at looking at internal supplements and making sure you are getting enough of omega oils, perhaps plant based such as nuts and seeds in your diet. For external oil treatment, would recommend the Really Good Hair oil which we create with Brahmi, this herb is known to help bring the scalp back to health and improve growth. Biotin is also a good vitamin to take as a supplement to help with hair growth so do look into that. So hope these tips will be helpful for you.
- Which is the best oil for hair growth and thickness?I, am very surprised that your article did not include Organic Shea Butter and that coconut oil, is your number one choice for hair growth and thickness. According to the comedogenic scale, coconut oil, has a rating of (4), on a scale from (0), to (5), on clogging your pores. Why would anyone put coconut oil, on their hair or skin knowing the pores will get clogged up. Shea Butter, on the other hand has a (0), rating on the comedogenic scale, which is great for dry hair and skin and won't clog up your pores.
- Which is the best oil for hair growth and thickness?Thank you for your very informative article. I suffered COVID in December, 2020, and in February I started experience extreme hair loss and all my hair jus falls like a person who is under going Chemo therapy. It's very depressing. Had to cut off all my hair and even the little that is left is falling off daily not sure what to do. Please suggest something.
- Carrot Oil for Face Hello :) You can use carrot oil only in small drops on your skin in the morning/during the day since it is highly potent. Carrot oil is rich in vitamins and is a very effective moisturiser. You can also mix a few drops of Carrot Oil with your favorite face cream. You can do that at least twice a week or include it in your daily skincare routine. Hope this helps.
- Carrot Oil for Face Can I use the carrot oil in the day time? Because I am using Vitamin c serum in the night. Please advise. Thanks