Cookies on fushi.co.uk
Improve Alertness and Memory with Brahmi
Brahmi is an Ayurdevic herb that is known for its abilities in memory boosting and promoting mind alertness. Its memory enhancing properties have also made it the ?brain tonic? and has been used for many years by ancient Indian ascetics and gurus who used it to retain their knowledge and improve their learning power.
The Latin name for Brahmi is Bacopa monnieri. It is widely used as an antioxidant and in improving the brain cell functions. It helps in increasing mental capacity and decreasing mental stress.
ÿ ÿÿÿÿÿÿ Benefits of Brahmi
- It helps in boosting memory and improving and mind alertness, it also promotes mental calmness.ÿ
- Brahmi is effective for improving concentration levels and recommended for when studying for examinations.ÿ
- It maintains mental calmness and is effective in treating mental imbalances, emotional disturbances
- It is also helpful in increasing mental concentration level.ÿ
- Brahmi is also said to give relief from insomnia, and helps with anxiety and mental fatigue, it help relax the mind and improves quality of sleep. For best efficacy this is mixed with other Ayurvedic herbs such as Amaliki and Vacha and then sued to treat insomnia.
- Brahmi oil is renowned for its use to cure hair loss and dandruff problem. Due to the high antioxidant properties it has, it promotes hair growth and nourishes the hair roots for healthier hair.ÿ
- Brahmi has been known to help maintain normal body temperature, and therefore effective for ÿrelieving body from hyperthermia and fevers.
- It is has also been used for treating menstrual disorders, and may be effective for helping with painful menses.
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenHi Simie, thank you for your message. Ashwagandha is safe to be taken alongside other supplements including Vitamin E and Calcium. We would advise you check with your GP for interactions with estrogen medications for menopause as there are different variations of these medications. I hope this helps :)
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenCan I take Ashwaganda with other supplements such as vit E, calcium and also estrogen for menopause?
- The Great Pomegranate Seed Oil Hi Kianouche, Thank you for your message. I would recommend to mix pomegranate oil with Marula oil for what you are looking to treat. A few drops of antioxidant-rich Marula oil mixed with Pomegranate oil can boost efficacy and help restore your skin’s functions in perfect equilibrium. Long term use may visibly minimise pores, brighten the skin, protect it from the oxidative damage caused by pollution, tones down pigmentation and assists with scar tissue healing. Hope this helps :)
- The Great Pomegranate Seed Oil Hi I’ve bought some of your pomegranate oil, together with rosehip and marula oils. Which of the other two oils would be better to mix with pomegranate oil for mature skin with hyperpigmentation due to sun damage and sometimes prone to spots and milia when using rich moisturisers. Also, can I use pomegranate oil by itself or combined with either of the other two oils around my eyes
- Flaxseed oil: the homeopathic healerHi Genevive, Thank you for your comment. Homeopathic medicine refers to an alternative approach to medicine that uses natural substances that can be prepared to create a remedy to restore our health and feeling of vitality. Flaxseeds are a natural product that we have pressed organically to produce Flaxseed oil that we celebrate for its powerful healing qualities. I hope that helps!
- Flaxseed oil: the homeopathic healerHow, exactly, is this product homeopathic?