Cookies on fushi.co.uk
Improve Alertness and Memory with Brahmi
Brahmi is an Ayurdevic herb that is known for its abilities in memory boosting and promoting mind alertness. Its memory enhancing properties have also made it the ?brain tonic? and has been used for many years by ancient Indian ascetics and gurus who used it to retain their knowledge and improve their learning power.
The Latin name for Brahmi is Bacopa monnieri. It is widely used as an antioxidant and in improving the brain cell functions. It helps in increasing mental capacity and decreasing mental stress.
ÿ ÿÿÿÿÿÿ Benefits of Brahmi
- It helps in boosting memory and improving and mind alertness, it also promotes mental calmness.ÿ
- Brahmi is effective for improving concentration levels and recommended for when studying for examinations.ÿ
- It maintains mental calmness and is effective in treating mental imbalances, emotional disturbances
- It is also helpful in increasing mental concentration level.ÿ
- Brahmi is also said to give relief from insomnia, and helps with anxiety and mental fatigue, it help relax the mind and improves quality of sleep. For best efficacy this is mixed with other Ayurvedic herbs such as Amaliki and Vacha and then sued to treat insomnia.
- Brahmi oil is renowned for its use to cure hair loss and dandruff problem. Due to the high antioxidant properties it has, it promotes hair growth and nourishes the hair roots for healthier hair.ÿ
- Brahmi has been known to help maintain normal body temperature, and therefore effective for ÿrelieving body from hyperthermia and fevers.
- It is has also been used for treating menstrual disorders, and may be effective for helping with painful menses.
- Carrot Oil for Face Thank you for your message. Cold pressed carrot oil protects and preserves the nutrients of the carrots. Since the cold press presses the produce to extract the oil, no heat is involved. ... You get 100% of the vitamins, minerals, enzymes, and nutrients when you apply cold pressed oil on your face. Frying grated carrots which involves heat and oil will remove some of those nutrients. Hope this helps.
- Ashwagandha Dosage for AnxietyVery well written article indeed. Thank you for elaborating on so many levels and aspects of it.
- Carrot Oil for Face hello there, must i used only cold-pressed carrot oil on my face? Does frying the grated carrots in coconut oil still maintain the nutrients necessary for the face?
- The Great Pomegranate Seed Oil Dear Rose, Thank you for your message. You can mix equal amounts of Pomegranate seed oil and Rosehip oil.You can add 3-4 drops from each, mix and apply on your face. Hope this helps.
- The Great Pomegranate Seed Oil Hello Fushi, could you Kindly advise exactly how many drops of oil should I use to mix to mix pomegranate and rosehip oil?
- The Rosehip Oil Diaries- Entry 1Hello Asma, Thank you for your message. Being a carrier oil, Pomegranate oil is safe to apply on the skin without dilution. However, because of its richness it is often used at dilutions of approximately 5-15% in skincare formulations. Combining Rosehip oil and pomegranate oil will give you a deeply nourishing blend of particularly antioxidant- and vitamin rich oils. It may also support scars, wrinkles and premature ageing. Hope this helps.