Cookies on fushi.co.uk
Improve Alertness and Memory with Brahmi
Brahmi is an Ayurdevic herb that is known for its abilities in memory boosting and promoting mind alertness. Its memory enhancing properties have also made it the ?brain tonic? and has been used for many years by ancient Indian ascetics and gurus who used it to retain their knowledge and improve their learning power.
The Latin name for Brahmi is Bacopa monnieri. It is widely used as an antioxidant and in improving the brain cell functions. It helps in increasing mental capacity and decreasing mental stress.
ÿ ÿÿÿÿÿÿ Benefits of Brahmi
- It helps in boosting memory and improving and mind alertness, it also promotes mental calmness.ÿ
- Brahmi is effective for improving concentration levels and recommended for when studying for examinations.ÿ
- It maintains mental calmness and is effective in treating mental imbalances, emotional disturbances
- It is also helpful in increasing mental concentration level.ÿ
- Brahmi is also said to give relief from insomnia, and helps with anxiety and mental fatigue, it help relax the mind and improves quality of sleep. For best efficacy this is mixed with other Ayurvedic herbs such as Amaliki and Vacha and then sued to treat insomnia.
- Brahmi oil is renowned for its use to cure hair loss and dandruff problem. Due to the high antioxidant properties it has, it promotes hair growth and nourishes the hair roots for healthier hair.ÿ
- Brahmi has been known to help maintain normal body temperature, and therefore effective for ÿrelieving body from hyperthermia and fevers.
- It is has also been used for treating menstrual disorders, and may be effective for helping with painful menses.
- Carrot Oil for Face Hello :) yes, our cold pressed carrot oil can be used on both the face and body. You can add few drops of Carrot oil to your body cream.
- Carrot Oil for Face Hello :) yes you can mix few drops of carrot oil with Shea butter and apply it as hair mask. It is thought to bring balance in moisture for hair as a conditioning agent. Shea Butter and Carrot Oil works extremely well as a hair softening mask, especially to comfort sensitive, aging skin during cold winter climates and extreme dry heat.
- Carrot Oil for Face Hello can I mix carrot oil and Shea butter and apply on my hair
- Carrot Oil for Face Can i use cold pressed carrot oil as my face and body cream
- Carrot Oil for Face Hello :) you can use carrot oil only in small drops on your skin in the morning since it is highly potent. Carrot oil is rich in vitamins and is a very effective moisturiser. Hope this helps.
- Carrot Oil for Face Hello, You can for sure mix carrot and papaya oil together. I will help reduce hyperpigmentation :)