Cookies on fushi.co.uk
Improve fertility and health with yoga
Trying to get pregnant can be incredibly stressful, placing strain on the body and the mind.
Unfortunately, this cycle is counter-productive, as stress and health problems affect fertility.
If you're looking for a natural way to help make a baby, you might want to grab some yoga equipment pronto.
Research has shown yoga can relieve stress, which makes it harder to get pregnant. This form of exercise can also get blood flowing to crucial areas of the body for reproduction.
Of course, some yoga positions are better than others for boosting fertility, so here are a few moves to get you started.
Half ankle to knee
The body must be properly balanced and aligned when you're trying to get pregnant, so the first thing you should do is focus on poses that help to align your uterus.
For a classic position, try the half ankle to knee. Sit on the floor with your back straight and your legs flat out, toe up. Bend your right knee and place the ankle on the thigh above the left knee. Flex your left foot.
Once in this position, flex your right foot, pressing the palm of your left hand on the sole. Press your palm and foot into each other, simultaneously using your right hand above your right knee to press your thigh down. Hold for three breaths and repeat on the other leg.
To improve movement in the hip joint, try gently bouncing the knee up and down. You can even engage your abdominal muscles by bending down forward as far as you comfortably can.
One of the most popular positions for improving fertility, the bridge pose stimulates your immune and endocrine systems by improving the strength of connections between the hips, pelvis and lower back.
To do this position, lie on your back with your knees bent and feet flat on the floor. Ensure feet are placed slightly wider than hip distance apart and place arms relaxed by your side, palms up.
As you exhale, press your lower back into the floor and curl your tailbone under. This will raise your spine away from the floor. Lift your buttocks and rest on your upper back.
Stay in the pose for five to 15 breaths. Release gradually and repeat twice.
Stress can be your biggest enemy when trying to make a baby. Luckily, the goddess pose can help you relax your body and mind.
It works by opening your hips and pelvis, stretching crucial muscles in the process.
To do this pose, lie on your back, bending the knees and letting them fall apart. Place the soles of your feet together, creating a diamond shape.
Put your hands on your stomach, breathing slowly, deeply and evening. Stay in the position for between three and five minutes.
Tension can also harm fertility so exercises to target this should be part of your yoga routine. The seated twist makes you feel as though you are literally wringing the stress out of your body, riding tension from your organs and muscles.
Sit cross-legged, placing your left hand on your right knee. Inhale and keep your spine long. Twist to your right and place your fingertips on the floor behind you. Don't strain and be sure your neck follows your movement.
Lengthen the spine and inhale, twisting gently to the right for eight to ten breaths. Release and repeat on the opposite side.
- Carrot Oil for Face Hello :) yes, our cold pressed carrot oil can be used on both the face and body. You can add few drops of Carrot oil to your body cream.
- Carrot Oil for Face Hello :) yes you can mix few drops of carrot oil with Shea butter and apply it as hair mask. It is thought to bring balance in moisture for hair as a conditioning agent. Shea Butter and Carrot Oil works extremely well as a hair softening mask, especially to comfort sensitive, aging skin during cold winter climates and extreme dry heat.
- Carrot Oil for Face Hello can I mix carrot oil and Shea butter and apply on my hair
- Carrot Oil for Face Can i use cold pressed carrot oil as my face and body cream
- Carrot Oil for Face Hello :) you can use carrot oil only in small drops on your skin in the morning since it is highly potent. Carrot oil is rich in vitamins and is a very effective moisturiser. Hope this helps.
- Carrot Oil for Face Hello, You can for sure mix carrot and papaya oil together. I will help reduce hyperpigmentation :)