Cookies on fushi.co.uk
Keep grey hairs at bay
Getting grey hair is something that most women battle with at some point.
It can make a woman look a lot older than she actually is, as well as affecting her confidence and making her feel a lot more granny-esque than she really is.
If you're feeling a bit down in the dumps about the odd stray, then fight the greys head on with these top tips.
Load up on vitamins
One of the best ways to prevent grey hairs is by stocking up on nutritional supplements that contain loads of vitamins and minerals.
Scientifically, greys crop up because we don't have enough of the pigment melanin.
Handy little vitamins and minerals inject some of that much-needed melanin into our systems, which helps our hair grow to its optimum. Brown, blonde, red - anything but grey!
Use a kind shampoo
Shampoos that have a bunch of chemicals and unnatural products in them are thought to harm our hair and bring out more greys than any woman wants.
Instead of lathering yourself up with a high street product, try a kind herbal shampoo.
It doesn't smell half bad, either.
It does seem that the answer to every ailment under the sun is stocking up on fruit and veg, but the most obvious answers are often the best!
Staying in tip-top condition reflects everywhere in our bodies, even down to our hair.
If there wasn't already enough reasons to get your five a day, keeping grey hairs at bay is just another to add to the list.
If you've got it, flaunt it
Who says that grey hair has to make you feel unsexy?
When you notice your hair going gray, either "embrace or disguise it depending on your individual style," Toni & Guy has said.
Grey hair can look just as beautiful with the right style, and if you're not comfortable with it, simply cover it up.
Posted by Freya Harper
- The Great Pomegranate Seed Oil Hi Lin, Fushi's pomegranate seed oil is a non-standardised, unrefined and natural oil. Each batch varies and displays a set of unique characteristics. This is simply down to our oils never being refined, deodorized or filtered.However, you will still be getting the same great quality and benefits from the oil.
- Carrot Oil for Face In the process of making In the process of making my carrot Oil today on low heat, the carrot turned brown unlike other days when I do it myself. Hope the oil will still work on my face and skin.
- The Great Pomegranate Seed Oil my pomegranate seed oil is light golden color(not paler) could it be a good quality?
- Carrot Oil for Face If cooking is not recommended, so what is recommended. Cause most people cooked it
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenDear Amanda, thank you for your message. There should not be interactions between Ashwagandha and tamoxifen. However, I would recommend that you consult a proper herbalist or your GP before staring to take this herb. Herbal remedies act differently on people. I hope this helps.
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenIs this supplement safe for women who have had ER+ breast cancer I've been on tamoxifen for 2 years and it pushed me head first into horrendous menopausal symptoms which show no sign of waning I am looking for something natural to help with stress sleep issues and increase my energy