Cookies on fushi.co.uk
Keep grey hairs at bay
Getting grey hair is something that most women battle with at some point.
It can make a woman look a lot older than she actually is, as well as affecting her confidence and making her feel a lot more granny-esque than she really is.
If you're feeling a bit down in the dumps about the odd stray, then fight the greys head on with these top tips.
Load up on vitamins
One of the best ways to prevent grey hairs is by stocking up on nutritional supplements that contain loads of vitamins and minerals.
Scientifically, greys crop up because we don't have enough of the pigment melanin.
Handy little vitamins and minerals inject some of that much-needed melanin into our systems, which helps our hair grow to its optimum. Brown, blonde, red - anything but grey!
Use a kind shampoo
Shampoos that have a bunch of chemicals and unnatural products in them are thought to harm our hair and bring out more greys than any woman wants.
Instead of lathering yourself up with a high street product, try a kind herbal shampoo.
It doesn't smell half bad, either.
It does seem that the answer to every ailment under the sun is stocking up on fruit and veg, but the most obvious answers are often the best!
Staying in tip-top condition reflects everywhere in our bodies, even down to our hair.
If there wasn't already enough reasons to get your five a day, keeping grey hairs at bay is just another to add to the list.
If you've got it, flaunt it
Who says that grey hair has to make you feel unsexy?
When you notice your hair going gray, either "embrace or disguise it depending on your individual style," Toni & Guy has said.
Grey hair can look just as beautiful with the right style, and if you're not comfortable with it, simply cover it up.
Posted by Freya Harper
- Stimulator Hair Lotion 50ml20% OFFSpecial Price £12.00 Regular Price £15.00
- Organic Hand Made Shea Butter (Unrefined) 200g20% OFFSpecial Price £9.60 Regular Price £12.00
- Really Good Hair Oil 100ml20% OFFSpecial Price £14.40 Regular Price £18.00
- Argan Moroccan Organic Oil Virgin 100ml Fresh-pressed20% OFFSpecial Price £12.80 Regular Price £16.00
- Carrot Oil for Face Hello :) Carrot Oil contains Beta Carotene and Vitamin A which, by eliminating toxic build-up and repairing sun-damaged skin, helps to improve skin complexion. Antiseptic properties also assist in reducing breakouts and the formation of acne. It is also great for hydrating the skin. So mixing it with Jojoba oil may help. I would also recommend mixing Jojoba oil and Tamanu oil as both have great moisturising properties and are great for acne prone skin. Hope this helps!
- Carrot Oil for Face I have acne. I have been using jojoba oil only but I noticed my face is sometimes dry. If I add carrot oil will it help moisturize my face and clear the spots or should I join argan oil to the mix?
- Ashwagandha Dosage for AnxietyI found a supplement that is 500 mg, 120 Count. Do you recommend taking 1 capsule daily? or 2 capsules? I also take thyroid medication and an SSRI among other things.
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenHello Dia, Thank you for your comment. Research is confusing when it comes to testosterone levels with PCOS and using Ashwagandha. As it is an adaptogenic herb, it will 'adapt' to the environment of the body to support hormonal balance. A huge therapeutic benefit of Ashwagandha is its ability to balance cortisol levels, which could improve stress and symptoms of PCOS also. If you are currently using any medications or under medical supervision, please seek advice from your practitioner to ensure there are no interactions. I hope this helps :)
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenIs ashwagandha is good to be taken to increase height who have testosterone level high along with pcod ?
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenHi Simie, thank you for your message. Ashwagandha is safe to be taken alongside other supplements including Vitamin E and Calcium. We would advise you check with your GP for interactions with estrogen medications for menopause as there are different variations of these medications. I hope this helps :)