Cookies on fushi.co.uk
Keep grey hairs at bay
Getting grey hair is something that most women battle with at some point.
It can make a woman look a lot older than she actually is, as well as affecting her confidence and making her feel a lot more granny-esque than she really is.
If you're feeling a bit down in the dumps about the odd stray, then fight the greys head on with these top tips.
Load up on vitamins
One of the best ways to prevent grey hairs is by stocking up on nutritional supplements that contain loads of vitamins and minerals.
Scientifically, greys crop up because we don't have enough of the pigment melanin.
Handy little vitamins and minerals inject some of that much-needed melanin into our systems, which helps our hair grow to its optimum. Brown, blonde, red - anything but grey!
Use a kind shampoo
Shampoos that have a bunch of chemicals and unnatural products in them are thought to harm our hair and bring out more greys than any woman wants.
Instead of lathering yourself up with a high street product, try a kind herbal shampoo.
It doesn't smell half bad, either.
It does seem that the answer to every ailment under the sun is stocking up on fruit and veg, but the most obvious answers are often the best!
Staying in tip-top condition reflects everywhere in our bodies, even down to our hair.
If there wasn't already enough reasons to get your five a day, keeping grey hairs at bay is just another to add to the list.
If you've got it, flaunt it
Who says that grey hair has to make you feel unsexy?
When you notice your hair going gray, either "embrace or disguise it depending on your individual style," Toni & Guy has said.
Grey hair can look just as beautiful with the right style, and if you're not comfortable with it, simply cover it up.
Posted by Freya Harper
- Wholefood Beauty Totale for Skin Hair Nails and UV protectionAs low as £16.00
- Really Good Hair Oil 100ml£18.00
- Skin, Hair & Nails Herbal Tincture Blend 100mlAs low as £20.00
- Carrot Oil for Face Hi Mercy, yes Carrot oil is usually made using carrot fruit infused in almond oil :) The oil should be stored in a cool, dark place to maintain the maximum shelf life. You can also store it in the refrigerator. It Will keep for 6-8 months if stored properly.
- Carrot Oil for Face Hi, I made carrot oil from almond oil and carrot fruit, is it good? And how do I keep it to avoid spoilage
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenHello :) There are no studies that indicates negative effects on femininity and hirsutism on women. Studies have shown that Ashwagandha is a magical herb for women of all ages and the benefits for women are plenty. When consumed regularly, it can have a positive effect on physical and mental health. Hope this helps.
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenI have heard that using this herb cause negative effects on femininity and some times produces hair on face of woman.
- Carrot Oil for Face Hello :) yes, our cold pressed carrot oil can be used on both the face and body. You can add few drops of Carrot oil to your body cream.
- Carrot Oil for Face Hello :) yes you can mix few drops of carrot oil with Shea butter and apply it as hair mask. It is thought to bring balance in moisture for hair as a conditioning agent. Shea Butter and Carrot Oil works extremely well as a hair softening mask, especially to comfort sensitive, aging skin during cold winter climates and extreme dry heat.