Cookies on fushi.co.uk
Keep grey hairs at bay
Getting grey hair is something that most women battle with at some point.
It can make a woman look a lot older than she actually is, as well as affecting her confidence and making her feel a lot more granny-esque than she really is.
If you're feeling a bit down in the dumps about the odd stray, then fight the greys head on with these top tips.
Load up on vitamins
One of the best ways to prevent grey hairs is by stocking up on nutritional supplements that contain loads of vitamins and minerals.
Scientifically, greys crop up because we don't have enough of the pigment melanin.
Handy little vitamins and minerals inject some of that much-needed melanin into our systems, which helps our hair grow to its optimum. Brown, blonde, red - anything but grey!
Use a kind shampoo
Shampoos that have a bunch of chemicals and unnatural products in them are thought to harm our hair and bring out more greys than any woman wants.
Instead of lathering yourself up with a high street product, try a kind herbal shampoo.
It doesn't smell half bad, either.
It does seem that the answer to every ailment under the sun is stocking up on fruit and veg, but the most obvious answers are often the best!
Staying in tip-top condition reflects everywhere in our bodies, even down to our hair.
If there wasn't already enough reasons to get your five a day, keeping grey hairs at bay is just another to add to the list.
If you've got it, flaunt it
Who says that grey hair has to make you feel unsexy?
When you notice your hair going gray, either "embrace or disguise it depending on your individual style," Toni & Guy has said.
Grey hair can look just as beautiful with the right style, and if you're not comfortable with it, simply cover it up.
Posted by Freya Harper
- Carrot Oil for Face Thank you for your message. Cold pressed carrot oil protects and preserves the nutrients of the carrots. Since the cold press presses the produce to extract the oil, no heat is involved. ... You get 100% of the vitamins, minerals, enzymes, and nutrients when you apply cold pressed oil on your face. Frying grated carrots which involves heat and oil will remove some of those nutrients. Hope this helps.
- Ashwagandha Dosage for AnxietyVery well written article indeed. Thank you for elaborating on so many levels and aspects of it.
- Carrot Oil for Face hello there, must i used only cold-pressed carrot oil on my face? Does frying the grated carrots in coconut oil still maintain the nutrients necessary for the face?
- The Great Pomegranate Seed Oil Dear Rose, Thank you for your message. You can mix equal amounts of Pomegranate seed oil and Rosehip oil.You can add 3-4 drops from each, mix and apply on your face. Hope this helps.
- The Great Pomegranate Seed Oil Hello Fushi, could you Kindly advise exactly how many drops of oil should I use to mix to mix pomegranate and rosehip oil?
- The Rosehip Oil Diaries- Entry 1Hello Asma, Thank you for your message. Being a carrier oil, Pomegranate oil is safe to apply on the skin without dilution. However, because of its richness it is often used at dilutions of approximately 5-15% in skincare formulations. Combining Rosehip oil and pomegranate oil will give you a deeply nourishing blend of particularly antioxidant- and vitamin rich oils. It may also support scars, wrinkles and premature ageing. Hope this helps.