Cookies on fushi.co.uk
Keep your teeth white naturally
Having pearly white teeth is enough to give any woman a brilliant reason to smile.
A sparkling set of gnashers allows a lady to feel confident, attractive and happy.
There are lots of chemical procedures available which promise to get rid of stains and bleach your teeth.
However, these methods are not only expensive; they also involve lots of harsh chemicals and unnatural products.
There are many natural answers to the problem of tooth stains, and these methods don’t have to cost the earth.
Cut back on the coffee
"You can help to keep your teeth white by cutting down on the amount of food and drink you have that can stain teeth such as coffee and red wine," says Dr Nigel Carter, chief executive of the British Dental Health Foundation (BDHF).
Other products that damage teeth are sugary sweets and drinks. They can rot your teeth and stain them, causing white teeth to become discoloured.
Instead, crunchy fruits and vegetables have been known to strengthen teeth and keep their naturally sparkly colour.
Flossing and brushing
Of course the best way to look after our teeth is by brushing them regularly.
Flossing gets rid of the staining between teeth which, if removed, will make the whole smile a whole lot brighter.
Remember to brush your gums as well - this will keep your teeth strong and healthy.
Oral hygiene products
If you really want to go the whole hog and have the dazzling smile reserved normally for celebrities, try using some expert oral hygiene products.
Using a tongue cleaner will severely reduce your chances of tooth decay, as the bacteria on the tongue are the type that attacks your teeth and gums.
Dental miracle helps you to cleanse, condition and maintain perfect oral health.
Posted by Matilda Jones
- Coconut Organic Oil Virgin Fresh-PressedAs low as £6.00 Regular Price £6.00
- The Great Pomegranate Seed Oil Hi Lin, Fushi's pomegranate seed oil is a non-standardised, unrefined and natural oil. Each batch varies and displays a set of unique characteristics. This is simply down to our oils never being refined, deodorized or filtered.However, you will still be getting the same great quality and benefits from the oil.
- Carrot Oil for Face In the process of making In the process of making my carrot Oil today on low heat, the carrot turned brown unlike other days when I do it myself. Hope the oil will still work on my face and skin.
- The Great Pomegranate Seed Oil my pomegranate seed oil is light golden color(not paler) could it be a good quality?
- Carrot Oil for Face If cooking is not recommended, so what is recommended. Cause most people cooked it
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenDear Amanda, thank you for your message. There should not be interactions between Ashwagandha and tamoxifen. However, I would recommend that you consult a proper herbalist or your GP before staring to take this herb. Herbal remedies act differently on people. I hope this helps.
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenIs this supplement safe for women who have had ER+ breast cancer I've been on tamoxifen for 2 years and it pushed me head first into horrendous menopausal symptoms which show no sign of waning I am looking for something natural to help with stress sleep issues and increase my energy