Cookies on fushi.co.uk
Keep your teeth white naturally
Having pearly white teeth is enough to give any woman a brilliant reason to smile.
A sparkling set of gnashers allows a lady to feel confident, attractive and happy.
There are lots of chemical procedures available which promise to get rid of stains and bleach your teeth.
However, these methods are not only expensive; they also involve lots of harsh chemicals and unnatural products.
There are many natural answers to the problem of tooth stains, and these methods don’t have to cost the earth.
Cut back on the coffee
"You can help to keep your teeth white by cutting down on the amount of food and drink you have that can stain teeth such as coffee and red wine," says Dr Nigel Carter, chief executive of the British Dental Health Foundation (BDHF).
Other products that damage teeth are sugary sweets and drinks. They can rot your teeth and stain them, causing white teeth to become discoloured.
Instead, crunchy fruits and vegetables have been known to strengthen teeth and keep their naturally sparkly colour.
Flossing and brushing
Of course the best way to look after our teeth is by brushing them regularly.
Flossing gets rid of the staining between teeth which, if removed, will make the whole smile a whole lot brighter.
Remember to brush your gums as well - this will keep your teeth strong and healthy.
Oral hygiene products
If you really want to go the whole hog and have the dazzling smile reserved normally for celebrities, try using some expert oral hygiene products.
Using a tongue cleaner will severely reduce your chances of tooth decay, as the bacteria on the tongue are the type that attacks your teeth and gums.
Dental miracle helps you to cleanse, condition and maintain perfect oral health.
Posted by Matilda Jones
- Coconut Organic Oil Virgin Fresh-Pressed50% OFFAs low as £3.00 Regular Price £6.00
- Which is the best oil for hair growth and thickness?Thank you Emiliano for your comment. In this blog we are referring more to oils, more so than butters and while we agree with you Shea is an excellent emollient for hair, it's consistency is more buttery and it is used more as a leave-in remedy to smooth hair texture. We have suggested Coconut oil as it helps slow down hair loss by penetrating deep into your hair shaft to prevent protein loss, which in turn prevents breakage. When applied to your scalp, it simultaneously moisturises and removes build-up around your hair follicles to encourage hair growth and is one of base oils always used in Ayurveda for hair treatments. As this post is more focused for hair and not for skin, the comedogenic scale applies to skin/pores and not hair follicles. Thank you again for your feedback.
- Which is the best oil for hair growth and thickness?Hello Zu, yes hair loss can be very stressful and this in turn amplifies the cause almost.. Perhaps with Covid, your system may have been depleted of nutrients and fighting the virus can take its toll on your immune system, so sometimes our hair and skin suffer when we have been ill. We really believe in oils for scalp massage as the best way to revive the growth and help regenerate the follicles. It may be also worth at looking at internal supplements and making sure you are getting enough of omega oils, perhaps plant based such as nuts and seeds in your diet. For external oil treatment, would recommend the Really Good Hair oil which we create with Brahmi, this herb is known to help bring the scalp back to health and improve growth. Biotin is also a good vitamin to take as a supplement to help with hair growth so do look into that. So hope these tips will be helpful for you.
- Which is the best oil for hair growth and thickness?I, am very surprised that your article did not include Organic Shea Butter and that coconut oil, is your number one choice for hair growth and thickness. According to the comedogenic scale, coconut oil, has a rating of (4), on a scale from (0), to (5), on clogging your pores. Why would anyone put coconut oil, on their hair or skin knowing the pores will get clogged up. Shea Butter, on the other hand has a (0), rating on the comedogenic scale, which is great for dry hair and skin and won't clog up your pores.
- Which is the best oil for hair growth and thickness?Thank you for your very informative article. I suffered COVID in December, 2020, and in February I started experience extreme hair loss and all my hair jus falls like a person who is under going Chemo therapy. It's very depressing. Had to cut off all my hair and even the little that is left is falling off daily not sure what to do. Please suggest something.
- Carrot Oil for Face Hello :) You can use carrot oil only in small drops on your skin in the morning/during the day since it is highly potent. Carrot oil is rich in vitamins and is a very effective moisturiser. You can also mix a few drops of Carrot Oil with your favorite face cream. You can do that at least twice a week or include it in your daily skincare routine. Hope this helps.
- Carrot Oil for Face Can I use the carrot oil in the day time? Because I am using Vitamin c serum in the night. Please advise. Thanks