Cookies on fushi.co.uk
Keep your teeth white naturally
Having pearly white teeth is enough to give any woman a brilliant reason to smile.
A sparkling set of gnashers allows a lady to feel confident, attractive and happy.
There are lots of chemical procedures available which promise to get rid of stains and bleach your teeth.
However, these methods are not only expensive; they also involve lots of harsh chemicals and unnatural products.
There are many natural answers to the problem of tooth stains, and these methods don’t have to cost the earth.
Cut back on the coffee
"You can help to keep your teeth white by cutting down on the amount of food and drink you have that can stain teeth such as coffee and red wine," says Dr Nigel Carter, chief executive of the British Dental Health Foundation (BDHF).
Other products that damage teeth are sugary sweets and drinks. They can rot your teeth and stain them, causing white teeth to become discoloured.
Instead, crunchy fruits and vegetables have been known to strengthen teeth and keep their naturally sparkly colour.
Flossing and brushing
Of course the best way to look after our teeth is by brushing them regularly.
Flossing gets rid of the staining between teeth which, if removed, will make the whole smile a whole lot brighter.
Remember to brush your gums as well - this will keep your teeth strong and healthy.
Oral hygiene products
If you really want to go the whole hog and have the dazzling smile reserved normally for celebrities, try using some expert oral hygiene products.
Using a tongue cleaner will severely reduce your chances of tooth decay, as the bacteria on the tongue are the type that attacks your teeth and gums.
Dental miracle helps you to cleanse, condition and maintain perfect oral health.
Posted by Matilda Jones
- Coconut Organic Oil Virgin Fresh-PressedAs low as £6.00 Regular Price £6.00
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenHi Simie, thank you for your message. Ashwagandha is safe to be taken alongside other supplements including Vitamin E and Calcium. We would advise you check with your GP for interactions with estrogen medications for menopause as there are different variations of these medications. I hope this helps :)
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenCan I take Ashwaganda with other supplements such as vit E, calcium and also estrogen for menopause?
- The Great Pomegranate Seed Oil Hi Kianouche, Thank you for your message. I would recommend to mix pomegranate oil with Marula oil for what you are looking to treat. A few drops of antioxidant-rich Marula oil mixed with Pomegranate oil can boost efficacy and help restore your skin’s functions in perfect equilibrium. Long term use may visibly minimise pores, brighten the skin, protect it from the oxidative damage caused by pollution, tones down pigmentation and assists with scar tissue healing. Hope this helps :)
- The Great Pomegranate Seed Oil Hi I’ve bought some of your pomegranate oil, together with rosehip and marula oils. Which of the other two oils would be better to mix with pomegranate oil for mature skin with hyperpigmentation due to sun damage and sometimes prone to spots and milia when using rich moisturisers. Also, can I use pomegranate oil by itself or combined with either of the other two oils around my eyes
- Flaxseed oil: the homeopathic healerHi Genevive, Thank you for your comment. Homeopathic medicine refers to an alternative approach to medicine that uses natural substances that can be prepared to create a remedy to restore our health and feeling of vitality. Flaxseeds are a natural product that we have pressed organically to produce Flaxseed oil that we celebrate for its powerful healing qualities. I hope that helps!
- Flaxseed oil: the homeopathic healerHow, exactly, is this product homeopathic?