Keep your teeth white naturally
Having pearly white teeth is enough to give any woman a brilliant reason to smile.
A sparkling set of gnashers allows a lady to feel confident, attractive and happy.
There are lots of chemical procedures available which promise to get rid of stains and bleach your teeth.
However, these methods are not only expensive; they also involve lots of harsh chemicals and unnatural products.
There are many natural answers to the problem of tooth stains, and these methods don’t have to cost the earth.
Cut back on the coffee
"You can help to keep your teeth white by cutting down on the amount of food and drink you have that can stain teeth such as coffee and red wine," says Dr Nigel Carter, chief executive of the British Dental Health Foundation (BDHF).
Other products that damage teeth are sugary sweets and drinks. They can rot your teeth and stain them, causing white teeth to become discoloured.
Instead, crunchy fruits and vegetables have been known to strengthen teeth and keep their naturally sparkly colour.
Flossing and brushing
Of course the best way to look after our teeth is by brushing them regularly.
Flossing gets rid of the staining between teeth which, if removed, will make the whole smile a whole lot brighter.
Remember to brush your gums as well - this will keep your teeth strong and healthy.
Oral hygiene products
If you really want to go the whole hog and have the dazzling smile reserved normally for celebrities, try using some expert oral hygiene products.
Using a tongue cleaner will severely reduce your chances of tooth decay, as the bacteria on the tongue are the type that attacks your teeth and gums.
Dental miracle helps you to cleanse, condition and maintain perfect oral health.
Posted by Matilda Jones
- Coconut Organic Oil Virgin Fresh-Pressed50% OFFAs low as £3.00 Regular Price £6.00
- Which is the best oil for hair growth and thickness?Thank you for your very informative article. I suffered COVID in December, 2020, and in February I started experience extreme hair loss and all my hair jus falls like a person who is under going Chemo therapy. It's very depressing. Had to cut off all my hair and even the little that is left is falling off daily not sure what to do. Please suggest something.
- Carrot Oil for Face Hello :) You can use carrot oil only in small drops on your skin in the morning/during the day since it is highly potent. Carrot oil is rich in vitamins and is a very effective moisturiser. You can also mix a few drops of Carrot Oil with your favorite face cream. You can do that at least twice a week or include it in your daily skincare routine. Hope this helps.
- Carrot Oil for Face Can I use the carrot oil in the day time? Because I am using Vitamin c serum in the night. Please advise. Thanks
- Carrot Oil for Face Hello :) Carrot Oil contains Beta Carotene and Vitamin A which, by eliminating toxic build-up and repairing sun-damaged skin, helps to improve skin complexion. Antiseptic properties also assist in reducing breakouts and the formation of acne. It is also great for hydrating the skin. So mixing it with Jojoba oil may help. I would also recommend mixing Jojoba oil and Tamanu oil as both have great moisturising properties and are great for acne prone skin. Hope this helps!
- Carrot Oil for Face I have acne. I have been using jojoba oil only but I noticed my face is sometimes dry. If I add carrot oil will it help moisturize my face and clear the spots or should I join argan oil to the mix?
- Ashwagandha Dosage for AnxietyI found a supplement that is 500 mg, 120 Count. Do you recommend taking 1 capsule daily? or 2 capsules? I also take thyroid medication and an SSRI among other things.