Cookies on fushi.co.uk
Keep your teeth white naturally
Having pearly white teeth is enough to give any woman a brilliant reason to smile.
A sparkling set of gnashers allows a lady to feel confident, attractive and happy.
There are lots of chemical procedures available which promise to get rid of stains and bleach your teeth.
However, these methods are not only expensive; they also involve lots of harsh chemicals and unnatural products.
There are many natural answers to the problem of tooth stains, and these methods don’t have to cost the earth.
Cut back on the coffee
"You can help to keep your teeth white by cutting down on the amount of food and drink you have that can stain teeth such as coffee and red wine," says Dr Nigel Carter, chief executive of the British Dental Health Foundation (BDHF).
Other products that damage teeth are sugary sweets and drinks. They can rot your teeth and stain them, causing white teeth to become discoloured.
Instead, crunchy fruits and vegetables have been known to strengthen teeth and keep their naturally sparkly colour.
Flossing and brushing
Of course the best way to look after our teeth is by brushing them regularly.
Flossing gets rid of the staining between teeth which, if removed, will make the whole smile a whole lot brighter.
Remember to brush your gums as well - this will keep your teeth strong and healthy.
Oral hygiene products
If you really want to go the whole hog and have the dazzling smile reserved normally for celebrities, try using some expert oral hygiene products.
Using a tongue cleaner will severely reduce your chances of tooth decay, as the bacteria on the tongue are the type that attacks your teeth and gums.
Dental miracle helps you to cleanse, condition and maintain perfect oral health.
Posted by Matilda Jones
- Carrot Oil for Face Thank you for your message. Cold pressed carrot oil protects and preserves the nutrients of the carrots. Since the cold press presses the produce to extract the oil, no heat is involved. ... You get 100% of the vitamins, minerals, enzymes, and nutrients when you apply cold pressed oil on your face. Frying grated carrots which involves heat and oil will remove some of those nutrients. Hope this helps.
- Ashwagandha Dosage for AnxietyVery well written article indeed. Thank you for elaborating on so many levels and aspects of it.
- Carrot Oil for Face hello there, must i used only cold-pressed carrot oil on my face? Does frying the grated carrots in coconut oil still maintain the nutrients necessary for the face?
- The Great Pomegranate Seed Oil Dear Rose, Thank you for your message. You can mix equal amounts of Pomegranate seed oil and Rosehip oil.You can add 3-4 drops from each, mix and apply on your face. Hope this helps.
- The Great Pomegranate Seed Oil Hello Fushi, could you Kindly advise exactly how many drops of oil should I use to mix to mix pomegranate and rosehip oil?
- The Rosehip Oil Diaries- Entry 1Hello Asma, Thank you for your message. Being a carrier oil, Pomegranate oil is safe to apply on the skin without dilution. However, because of its richness it is often used at dilutions of approximately 5-15% in skincare formulations. Combining Rosehip oil and pomegranate oil will give you a deeply nourishing blend of particularly antioxidant- and vitamin rich oils. It may also support scars, wrinkles and premature ageing. Hope this helps.