Cookies on fushi.co.uk
Kickstart your fitness regime this winter
With winter closing in and summer waving goodbye, it’s easy to fall into lazy routines and forget about keeping fit and healthy. Staying in with a hearty meal and a cup of hot chocolate seems a lot more appealing than going for a run in the rain and the cold.
Looking trim may also become less of a priority in winter, as we can cover up our bodies with baggy jumpers and winter coats. However, exercise has physical and emotional benefits that cannot be forgotten in winter. Your exercise regime doesn’t have to consist of freezing in the local park – there are many ways that you can stay fit without turning into an icicle.
Activities like yoga are a great way to begin your winter fitness regime. With yoga, you have the ability to stay indoors and keep warm while you practice your moves. Yoga is also great if your regime has slackened over summer, as it is a simple and gentle exercise that doesn’t require too much movement. If you’re feeling a little bleak about the cold approaching as well, yoga is an ideal way to relax and relieve stress.
It’s much harder to motivate yourself to get up and out when the sun isn’t shining – so a perfect way to bring yourself back into the world of exercise is to partner up. It’s much more difficult to cancel plans with a friend than to tell yourself you’re not going to go out, so make sure you find a pal who wants to keep fit too. Gabrielle Nathan, freelance health and fitness writer, says that support from others is essential. "If you enjoy running my tip would be to join a running club where you're going to get support and coaching from people who are qualified and experienced."
The sunning season may be over, but according to Gabrielle Nathan, organising a trip to somewhere with a warmer climate and opportunities for fitness can be a superb way to get motivated towards a healthier lifestyle. She claims that living in a cold climate can make you lose your drive, and therefore going abroad could be the perfect opportunity to restart your fitness regime.
Posted by Freya Harper
- Carrot Oil for Face Hello :) yes, our cold pressed carrot oil can be used on both the face and body. You can add few drops of Carrot oil to your body cream.
- Carrot Oil for Face Hello :) yes you can mix few drops of carrot oil with Shea butter and apply it as hair mask. It is thought to bring balance in moisture for hair as a conditioning agent. Shea Butter and Carrot Oil works extremely well as a hair softening mask, especially to comfort sensitive, aging skin during cold winter climates and extreme dry heat.
- Carrot Oil for Face Hello can I mix carrot oil and Shea butter and apply on my hair
- Carrot Oil for Face Can i use cold pressed carrot oil as my face and body cream
- Carrot Oil for Face Hello :) you can use carrot oil only in small drops on your skin in the morning since it is highly potent. Carrot oil is rich in vitamins and is a very effective moisturiser. Hope this helps.
- Carrot Oil for Face Hello, You can for sure mix carrot and papaya oil together. I will help reduce hyperpigmentation :)