Cookies on fushi.co.uk
LeAnn Rimes ‘keeps it interesting’ where working out is concerned
Can’t Fight the Moonlight songstress LeAnn Rimes has revealed that she likes to keep things interesting where working out is concerned.
The big-voiced star revealed to Hello! Online that: “I have to keep it interesting for myself or it just gets quite monotonous.”
Detailing her exercise regime, the singer behind hits like Life Goes On and How Do I Live? said she does weightlifting, enjoys boxing, and goes hiking.
“I've been doing a lot of Pilates and yoga,” she said. Rimes is one of many stars who have talked about their involvement in these potentially beneficial activities.
The star said she does a mix of workout activities so that she stays “interested and focused” on what she’s doing.
She added that when she works out she’s doing it for herself, that it makes her “feel good” and increases her happiness.
When it comes diet, the star said she does lots of home cooking and eats “a balanced diet”.
She added that she doesn’t eat very much junk food and that she doesn’t deprive herself of anything in the food department.
People planning to get into yoga will want to be sure that they have the best yoga equipment possible.
Quality Yoga mats can play an important role in keeping you comfortable while you enjoy your favourite hobby.
To take just one example of our range, the natural rubber Jade premium Harmony mat is slip resistant.
As with many things in life, there’s the chance to express yourself through colour where this mat is concerned.
From calming blue to vibrant pink, there are eight highly desirable shades to choose from.
Another stunning option, The Agoy Ultra mat, gives users not one but two different sorts of surface, with both presenting different grip qualities.
Available in several designs and water resistant, we predict it’s sure to get envious glances and questions about where you found it from people at your yoga class!
- Carrot Oil for Face Hello :) Carrot Oil contains Beta Carotene and Vitamin A which, by eliminating toxic build-up and repairing sun-damaged skin, helps to improve skin complexion. Antiseptic properties also assist in reducing breakouts and the formation of acne. It is also great for hydrating the skin. So mixing it with Jojoba oil may help. I would also recommend mixing Jojoba oil and Tamanu oil as both have great moisturising properties and are great for acne prone skin. Hope this helps!
- Carrot Oil for Face I have acne. I have been using jojoba oil only but I noticed my face is sometimes dry. If I add carrot oil will it help moisturize my face and clear the spots or should I join argan oil to the mix?
- Ashwagandha Dosage for AnxietyI found a supplement that is 500 mg, 120 Count. Do you recommend taking 1 capsule daily? or 2 capsules? I also take thyroid medication and an SSRI among other things.
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenHello Dia, Thank you for your comment. Research is confusing when it comes to testosterone levels with PCOS and using Ashwagandha. As it is an adaptogenic herb, it will 'adapt' to the environment of the body to support hormonal balance. A huge therapeutic benefit of Ashwagandha is its ability to balance cortisol levels, which could improve stress and symptoms of PCOS also. If you are currently using any medications or under medical supervision, please seek advice from your practitioner to ensure there are no interactions. I hope this helps :)
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenIs ashwagandha is good to be taken to increase height who have testosterone level high along with pcod ?
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenHi Simie, thank you for your message. Ashwagandha is safe to be taken alongside other supplements including Vitamin E and Calcium. We would advise you check with your GP for interactions with estrogen medications for menopause as there are different variations of these medications. I hope this helps :)