Cookies on fushi.co.uk
LeAnn Rimes ‘keeps it interesting’ where working out is concerned
Can’t Fight the Moonlight songstress LeAnn Rimes has revealed that she likes to keep things interesting where working out is concerned.
The big-voiced star revealed to Hello! Online that: “I have to keep it interesting for myself or it just gets quite monotonous.”
Detailing her exercise regime, the singer behind hits like Life Goes On and How Do I Live? said she does weightlifting, enjoys boxing, and goes hiking.
“I've been doing a lot of Pilates and yoga,” she said. Rimes is one of many stars who have talked about their involvement in these potentially beneficial activities.
The star said she does a mix of workout activities so that she stays “interested and focused” on what she’s doing.
She added that when she works out she’s doing it for herself, that it makes her “feel good” and increases her happiness.
When it comes diet, the star said she does lots of home cooking and eats “a balanced diet”.
She added that she doesn’t eat very much junk food and that she doesn’t deprive herself of anything in the food department.
People planning to get into yoga will want to be sure that they have the best yoga equipment possible.
Quality Yoga mats can play an important role in keeping you comfortable while you enjoy your favourite hobby.
To take just one example of our range, the natural rubber Jade premium Harmony mat is slip resistant.
As with many things in life, there’s the chance to express yourself through colour where this mat is concerned.
From calming blue to vibrant pink, there are eight highly desirable shades to choose from.
Another stunning option, The Agoy Ultra mat, gives users not one but two different sorts of surface, with both presenting different grip qualities.
Available in several designs and water resistant, we predict it’s sure to get envious glances and questions about where you found it from people at your yoga class!
- The Great Pomegranate Seed Oil Hi Lin, Fushi's pomegranate seed oil is a non-standardised, unrefined and natural oil. Each batch varies and displays a set of unique characteristics. This is simply down to our oils never being refined, deodorized or filtered.However, you will still be getting the same great quality and benefits from the oil.
- Carrot Oil for Face In the process of making In the process of making my carrot Oil today on low heat, the carrot turned brown unlike other days when I do it myself. Hope the oil will still work on my face and skin.
- The Great Pomegranate Seed Oil my pomegranate seed oil is light golden color(not paler) could it be a good quality?
- Carrot Oil for Face If cooking is not recommended, so what is recommended. Cause most people cooked it
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenDear Amanda, thank you for your message. There should not be interactions between Ashwagandha and tamoxifen. However, I would recommend that you consult a proper herbalist or your GP before staring to take this herb. Herbal remedies act differently on people. I hope this helps.
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenIs this supplement safe for women who have had ER+ breast cancer I've been on tamoxifen for 2 years and it pushed me head first into horrendous menopausal symptoms which show no sign of waning I am looking for something natural to help with stress sleep issues and increase my energy