Cookies on fushi.co.uk
LeAnn Rimes ‘keeps it interesting’ where working out is concerned
Can’t Fight the Moonlight songstress LeAnn Rimes has revealed that she likes to keep things interesting where working out is concerned.
The big-voiced star revealed to Hello! Online that: “I have to keep it interesting for myself or it just gets quite monotonous.”
Detailing her exercise regime, the singer behind hits like Life Goes On and How Do I Live? said she does weightlifting, enjoys boxing, and goes hiking.
“I've been doing a lot of Pilates and yoga,” she said. Rimes is one of many stars who have talked about their involvement in these potentially beneficial activities.
The star said she does a mix of workout activities so that she stays “interested and focused” on what she’s doing.
She added that when she works out she’s doing it for herself, that it makes her “feel good” and increases her happiness.
When it comes diet, the star said she does lots of home cooking and eats “a balanced diet”.
She added that she doesn’t eat very much junk food and that she doesn’t deprive herself of anything in the food department.
People planning to get into yoga will want to be sure that they have the best yoga equipment possible.
Quality Yoga mats can play an important role in keeping you comfortable while you enjoy your favourite hobby.
To take just one example of our range, the natural rubber Jade premium Harmony mat is slip resistant.
As with many things in life, there’s the chance to express yourself through colour where this mat is concerned.
From calming blue to vibrant pink, there are eight highly desirable shades to choose from.
Another stunning option, The Agoy Ultra mat, gives users not one but two different sorts of surface, with both presenting different grip qualities.
Available in several designs and water resistant, we predict it’s sure to get envious glances and questions about where you found it from people at your yoga class!
- Carrot Oil for Face Thank you for your message. Cold pressed carrot oil protects and preserves the nutrients of the carrots. Since the cold press presses the produce to extract the oil, no heat is involved. ... You get 100% of the vitamins, minerals, enzymes, and nutrients when you apply cold pressed oil on your face. Frying grated carrots which involves heat and oil will remove some of those nutrients. Hope this helps.
- Ashwagandha Dosage for AnxietyVery well written article indeed. Thank you for elaborating on so many levels and aspects of it.
- Carrot Oil for Face hello there, must i used only cold-pressed carrot oil on my face? Does frying the grated carrots in coconut oil still maintain the nutrients necessary for the face?
- The Great Pomegranate Seed Oil Dear Rose, Thank you for your message. You can mix equal amounts of Pomegranate seed oil and Rosehip oil.You can add 3-4 drops from each, mix and apply on your face. Hope this helps.
- The Great Pomegranate Seed Oil Hello Fushi, could you Kindly advise exactly how many drops of oil should I use to mix to mix pomegranate and rosehip oil?
- The Rosehip Oil Diaries- Entry 1Hello Asma, Thank you for your message. Being a carrier oil, Pomegranate oil is safe to apply on the skin without dilution. However, because of its richness it is often used at dilutions of approximately 5-15% in skincare formulations. Combining Rosehip oil and pomegranate oil will give you a deeply nourishing blend of particularly antioxidant- and vitamin rich oils. It may also support scars, wrinkles and premature ageing. Hope this helps.