Cookies on fushi.co.uk
LeAnn Rimes ‘keeps it interesting’ where working out is concerned
Can’t Fight the Moonlight songstress LeAnn Rimes has revealed that she likes to keep things interesting where working out is concerned.
The big-voiced star revealed to Hello! Online that: “I have to keep it interesting for myself or it just gets quite monotonous.”
Detailing her exercise regime, the singer behind hits like Life Goes On and How Do I Live? said she does weightlifting, enjoys boxing, and goes hiking.
“I've been doing a lot of Pilates and yoga,” she said. Rimes is one of many stars who have talked about their involvement in these potentially beneficial activities.
The star said she does a mix of workout activities so that she stays “interested and focused” on what she’s doing.
She added that when she works out she’s doing it for herself, that it makes her “feel good” and increases her happiness.
When it comes diet, the star said she does lots of home cooking and eats “a balanced diet”.
She added that she doesn’t eat very much junk food and that she doesn’t deprive herself of anything in the food department.
People planning to get into yoga will want to be sure that they have the best yoga equipment possible.
Quality Yoga mats can play an important role in keeping you comfortable while you enjoy your favourite hobby.
To take just one example of our range, the natural rubber Jade premium Harmony mat is slip resistant.
As with many things in life, there’s the chance to express yourself through colour where this mat is concerned.
From calming blue to vibrant pink, there are eight highly desirable shades to choose from.
Another stunning option, The Agoy Ultra mat, gives users not one but two different sorts of surface, with both presenting different grip qualities.
Available in several designs and water resistant, we predict it’s sure to get envious glances and questions about where you found it from people at your yoga class!
- Carrot Oil for Face Hello :) yes, our cold pressed carrot oil can be used on both the face and body. You can add few drops of Carrot oil to your body cream.
- Carrot Oil for Face Hello :) yes you can mix few drops of carrot oil with Shea butter and apply it as hair mask. It is thought to bring balance in moisture for hair as a conditioning agent. Shea Butter and Carrot Oil works extremely well as a hair softening mask, especially to comfort sensitive, aging skin during cold winter climates and extreme dry heat.
- Carrot Oil for Face Hello can I mix carrot oil and Shea butter and apply on my hair
- Carrot Oil for Face Can i use cold pressed carrot oil as my face and body cream
- Carrot Oil for Face Hello :) you can use carrot oil only in small drops on your skin in the morning since it is highly potent. Carrot oil is rich in vitamins and is a very effective moisturiser. Hope this helps.
- Carrot Oil for Face Hello, You can for sure mix carrot and papaya oil together. I will help reduce hyperpigmentation :)