Cookies on fushi.co.uk
Lovely ways to look after your lips!
Just like the skin on the rest of your face, it pays to give care to the skin on your lips.
After all, few would disagree that these provide a lovely and prominent feature of your face. And whether you have fuller lips that friends often comment on or finer lips that are a more subtle feature, one thing's for sure: People will be seeing this part of your body throughout the day.
The dreaded dryness
There really can be little more irritating in this life than having to deal with lips that are dry-ving you up the wall! It's one of those things that can really take the edge off the day, leaving you feel rotten.
It can make eating a pain, and leave you feeling like your lips are looking rubbish - the perfect way to sap confidence.
Lip dryness is a common problem, that for some can become worse in the winter. This chilly period of the year is just not very considerate when it comes to lips, often leading them to become dried out, rough and perhaps even sore.
So the winter period - a season a lot of us aren't big fans of at the best of times - is one when many of us will try to seek out a good balm to improve the situation.
If lip dryness is something you're facing, why not give a quality lip balm like our Hydrating balm a go?
This handy product can be used on lips as and when it's needed and contains fantastic shea butter, as well as amazing avocado oil. It offers you nourishment and hydration in a handbag friendly package!
Shea butter and avocado are also ingredients in our brilliant Anti-wrinkle lip balm. This also has rosehip seed oil, evening primrose oil and more, in a product aimed at keeping signs of aging at bay.
Scent plays a big part in our reaction to lip balm products, and it really does help if you love the smell of a product - either because it's subtle, or because it smells wonderful!
That joyful moment as you open your balm and take in the scent can be a really great part of using a balm - and one of the things that makes using them so fun!
Another brilliant thing about lip balms is the fact they're such affordable treats! Great as little gifts for your girl friends, they are also brilliant ways to treat yourself to something small that could really help your lips to feel better.
We think they're a brilliant product, and that if you bring out one of our Fushi varieties when you feel like your lips need help in future, friends are sure to want to know more about it!
- The Great Pomegranate Seed Oil Hi Lin, Fushi's pomegranate seed oil is a non-standardised, unrefined and natural oil. Each batch varies and displays a set of unique characteristics. This is simply down to our oils never being refined, deodorized or filtered.However, you will still be getting the same great quality and benefits from the oil.
- Carrot Oil for Face In the process of making In the process of making my carrot Oil today on low heat, the carrot turned brown unlike other days when I do it myself. Hope the oil will still work on my face and skin.
- The Great Pomegranate Seed Oil my pomegranate seed oil is light golden color(not paler) could it be a good quality?
- Carrot Oil for Face If cooking is not recommended, so what is recommended. Cause most people cooked it
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenDear Amanda, thank you for your message. There should not be interactions between Ashwagandha and tamoxifen. However, I would recommend that you consult a proper herbalist or your GP before staring to take this herb. Herbal remedies act differently on people. I hope this helps.
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenIs this supplement safe for women who have had ER+ breast cancer I've been on tamoxifen for 2 years and it pushed me head first into horrendous menopausal symptoms which show no sign of waning I am looking for something natural to help with stress sleep issues and increase my energy