Cookies on fushi.co.uk
Maca Powder Chocolate Truffle Treats
Delicious truffle treats made with nutritious Maca, raw Cocoa and Ghee. Perfectly healthy decadent treat
By Nicole Gooding
Preparation Time: 20 minutes
65g of Fushi maca powder
150g of almond nut butter (bought or home-made, I prefer homemade)
½ tsp of vanilla bean seeds
3 Tbl of maple syrup
65g of raw cocoa powder
3 Tbl of melted ghee
½ a tsp of cinnamon
A pinch of sea salt
Desiccated coconut (keep separate for decoration at the end)
- 1. Place all the ingredients into a food processor (except for the desiccated coconut) and blitz.
- 2. Add a tiny bit of water if needed to adjust the consistency.
- 3. Roll the Maca mixture into small balls and then lightly dust with the desiccated coconut
- 4. Chill in the fridge for 30mins and serve.
Makes about 16-20 Truffles (depending how big you roll them)
- Ashwagandha Dosage for AnxietyHi Fred, Unfortunately, I am unable to advise on this since you are taking medication. Herbal remedies can interact with other drugs. You should approach any kind of supplement or medication with equal caution (prescription and non-prescription). It is best to seek advice from your GP.
- Ashwagandha Dosage for AnxietyIs it safe to take 500mg Ashwaganda once a day whilst taking fluoxetine 20mg Once a day?
- Carrot Oil for Face Hi Mercy, yes Carrot oil is usually made using carrot fruit infused in almond oil :) The oil should be stored in a cool, dark place to maintain the maximum shelf life. You can also store it in the refrigerator. It Will keep for 6-8 months if stored properly.
- Carrot Oil for Face Hi, I made carrot oil from almond oil and carrot fruit, is it good? And how do I keep it to avoid spoilage
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenHello :) There are no studies that indicates negative effects on femininity and hirsutism on women. Studies have shown that Ashwagandha is a magical herb for women of all ages and the benefits for women are plenty. When consumed regularly, it can have a positive effect on physical and mental health. Hope this helps.
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenI have heard that using this herb cause negative effects on femininity and some times produces hair on face of woman.