Cookies on fushi.co.uk
Marula oil for glowing skin
There are a number of different oils that can help to moisturise, smooth and generally brighten your skin, but one option that shows some of the best results is marula oil. This gorgeous product can help to keep skin looking clear, smooth and youthful while giving you a beautiful glow everyday.
Marula oil is often referred to as Africa's miracle oil and has been used for hundreds of years by women throughout the continent. It is taken from the fruit kernels of Kenya's marula tree and has a number of uses, including preserving food and healing the skin.
When it comes to using it on the skin, marula oil really does do everything it says on the bottle. It is an incredibly lightweight oil that penetrates through the skin's layers to provide deep and effective moisturisation without laying thickly on the skin or making it greasy.
The oil has a high concentration of antioxidants, which are absorbed into the skin and help to repair it on a cellular level, meaning it is better to create new, healthy cells. This keeps skin looking fresh and moisturised, while also helping to combat ageing.
It also helps to thicken your skin and maintain its elasticity, meaning that it won't sag - one of the signs of ageing skin. This is because marula oil contains a high dose of vitamin C, as well as monounsaturated fatty acids. Applying the oil on a regular basis helps to keep skin smooth and firm, avoiding wrinkles and giving you a lasting youthful appearance.
You can use the oil on your face and on the rest of your body for great results. It is perfect for areas that tend to get incredibly dry - such as the knees, elbows and heels - as it locks in moisture, smoothes and helps to get rid of flaky, white patches. It also helps to reduce the appearance of scars and stretch marks, so is a great product to include in your skincare routine during and after pregnancy.
- Which is the best oil for hair growth and thickness?Very informative blog. I liked it, as information shared is very detailed One. I really appreciate the effort taken for sharing & making knowledge available for everyone. It’s kind of help for well being of we human beings/ Body&Soul.
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenHello Anoni, Ashwagandha is a stress reliever and controls the production of stress-inducing hormones. High production of cortisol can compromise the production of progesterone. When Ashwagandha controls cortisol, it automatically stabilises progesterone production levels. Hope this helps :)
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenHello, As Ashwagandha is an adaptogen, there are numerous ways that it can help you depending on what time of day it is. Most people like to use Ashwagandha in the morning as it has some benefits when it comes to naturally reducing anxiety which could help throughout the day. However, others take it at night to help with sleep. If you are having difficulty sleeping, take it before bed. Otherwise, it does not matter at what time of day you take it as long as you are consistent from day to day.
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenDoes it help increase Progesterone in women?
- Carrot Oil for Face is mixing of avocado oil with carrot oil, neem oil and orange oil a perfect combination for a dark skin person moroever based on my research I found out that these are non comedogenic oil
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenI have your Ashwagandha capsules it says to take two a day is that two at night or one in the morning and one in the evening?