Cookies on fushi.co.uk
Marvelous marula seed oil
Are you looking for an oil that can help with anti-aging effects? This is something that people are likely to want to find in many of the natural beauty products they buy.
Well, marula oil, which might be an oil you have yet to come across, is thought to have this benefit. A moisturising oil, people say that it hydrates skin and gives it nourishment, among other benefits.
Greasiness is something people often want to avoid when it comes to choosing an oil for their skin.
Well they shouldn't have a problem in this area if they go for marula oil, because the skin absorbs it easily and it isn't greasy.
What does it contain?
The nutrient content of skin oils is often discussed, and marula oil can claim to have not only Vitamin E but also Vitamin C within. Not only that, but you'll find fatty acids inside, too.
Where does it come from?
This useful oil comes from the marula tree, a variety of plant life that can be found in Africa.
Yellowish in colour, this tree's fruit isn't commonly seen in the UK, but is where marula oil actually comes from. The kernels of this fruit are what is used in making marula oil.
Using the oil
This pleasing oil can be used as simply as many other similar products: by massaging it into the skin and enjoying its smooth texture.
If this oil has piqued your interest, why not also look into similar products that you might enjoy?
Argan oil, for example is sometimes brought up in relation to marula oil, with people saying the latter oil has greater antioxidant levels, compared to the former.
That's not to say you shouldn't take a look at Argan oil, however, which is another exciting moisturising oil!
One of the exciting things about natural beauty products is that you can often find out about products you haven't come across before, and which could potentially work well with you beauty routine!
- Which is the best oil for hair growth and thickness?Thank you Emiliano for your comment. In this blog we are referring more to oils, more so than butters and while we agree with you Shea is an excellent emollient for hair, it's consistency is more buttery and it is used more as a leave-in remedy to smooth hair texture. We have suggested Coconut oil as it helps slow down hair loss by penetrating deep into your hair shaft to prevent protein loss, which in turn prevents breakage. When applied to your scalp, it simultaneously moisturises and removes build-up around your hair follicles to encourage hair growth and is one of base oils always used in Ayurveda for hair treatments. As this post is more focused for hair and not for skin, the comedogenic scale applies to skin/pores and not hair follicles. Thank you again for your feedback.
- Which is the best oil for hair growth and thickness?Hello Zu, yes hair loss can be very stressful and this in turn amplifies the cause almost.. Perhaps with Covid, your system may have been depleted of nutrients and fighting the virus can take its toll on your immune system, so sometimes our hair and skin suffer when we have been ill. We really believe in oils for scalp massage as the best way to revive the growth and help regenerate the follicles. It may be also worth at looking at internal supplements and making sure you are getting enough of omega oils, perhaps plant based such as nuts and seeds in your diet. For external oil treatment, would recommend the Really Good Hair oil which we create with Brahmi, this herb is known to help bring the scalp back to health and improve growth. Biotin is also a good vitamin to take as a supplement to help with hair growth so do look into that. So hope these tips will be helpful for you.
- Which is the best oil for hair growth and thickness?I, am very surprised that your article did not include Organic Shea Butter and that coconut oil, is your number one choice for hair growth and thickness. According to the comedogenic scale, coconut oil, has a rating of (4), on a scale from (0), to (5), on clogging your pores. Why would anyone put coconut oil, on their hair or skin knowing the pores will get clogged up. Shea Butter, on the other hand has a (0), rating on the comedogenic scale, which is great for dry hair and skin and won't clog up your pores.
- Which is the best oil for hair growth and thickness?Thank you for your very informative article. I suffered COVID in December, 2020, and in February I started experience extreme hair loss and all my hair jus falls like a person who is under going Chemo therapy. It's very depressing. Had to cut off all my hair and even the little that is left is falling off daily not sure what to do. Please suggest something.
- Carrot Oil for Face Hello :) You can use carrot oil only in small drops on your skin in the morning/during the day since it is highly potent. Carrot oil is rich in vitamins and is a very effective moisturiser. You can also mix a few drops of Carrot Oil with your favorite face cream. You can do that at least twice a week or include it in your daily skincare routine. Hope this helps.
- Carrot Oil for Face Can I use the carrot oil in the day time? Because I am using Vitamin c serum in the night. Please advise. Thanks