Cookies on fushi.co.uk
Marvelous marula seed oil
Are you looking for an oil that can help with anti-aging effects? This is something that people are likely to want to find in many of the natural beauty products they buy.
Well, marula oil, which might be an oil you have yet to come across, is thought to have this benefit. A moisturising oil, people say that it hydrates skin and gives it nourishment, among other benefits.
Greasiness is something people often want to avoid when it comes to choosing an oil for their skin.
Well they shouldn't have a problem in this area if they go for marula oil, because the skin absorbs it easily and it isn't greasy.
What does it contain?
The nutrient content of skin oils is often discussed, and marula oil can claim to have not only Vitamin E but also Vitamin C within. Not only that, but you'll find fatty acids inside, too.
Where does it come from?
This useful oil comes from the marula tree, a variety of plant life that can be found in Africa.
Yellowish in colour, this tree's fruit isn't commonly seen in the UK, but is where marula oil actually comes from. The kernels of this fruit are what is used in making marula oil.
Using the oil
This pleasing oil can be used as simply as many other similar products: by massaging it into the skin and enjoying its smooth texture.
If this oil has piqued your interest, why not also look into similar products that you might enjoy?
Argan oil, for example is sometimes brought up in relation to marula oil, with people saying the latter oil has greater antioxidant levels, compared to the former.
That's not to say you shouldn't take a look at Argan oil, however, which is another exciting moisturising oil!
One of the exciting things about natural beauty products is that you can often find out about products you haven't come across before, and which could potentially work well with you beauty routine!
- Which is the best oil for hair growth and thickness?Thank you for your very informative article. I suffered COVID in December, 2020, and in February I started experience extreme hair loss and all my hair jus falls like a person who is under going Chemo therapy. It's very depressing. Had to cut off all my hair and even the little that is left is falling off daily not sure what to do. Please suggest something.
- Carrot Oil for Face Hello :) You can use carrot oil only in small drops on your skin in the morning/during the day since it is highly potent. Carrot oil is rich in vitamins and is a very effective moisturiser. You can also mix a few drops of Carrot Oil with your favorite face cream. You can do that at least twice a week or include it in your daily skincare routine. Hope this helps.
- Carrot Oil for Face Can I use the carrot oil in the day time? Because I am using Vitamin c serum in the night. Please advise. Thanks
- Carrot Oil for Face Hello :) Carrot Oil contains Beta Carotene and Vitamin A which, by eliminating toxic build-up and repairing sun-damaged skin, helps to improve skin complexion. Antiseptic properties also assist in reducing breakouts and the formation of acne. It is also great for hydrating the skin. So mixing it with Jojoba oil may help. I would also recommend mixing Jojoba oil and Tamanu oil as both have great moisturising properties and are great for acne prone skin. Hope this helps!
- Carrot Oil for Face I have acne. I have been using jojoba oil only but I noticed my face is sometimes dry. If I add carrot oil will it help moisturize my face and clear the spots or should I join argan oil to the mix?
- Ashwagandha Dosage for AnxietyI found a supplement that is 500 mg, 120 Count. Do you recommend taking 1 capsule daily? or 2 capsules? I also take thyroid medication and an SSRI among other things.