Cookies on fushi.co.uk
Marvelous marula seed oil
Are you looking for an oil that can help with anti-aging effects? This is something that people are likely to want to find in many of the natural beauty products they buy.
Well, marula oil, which might be an oil you have yet to come across, is thought to have this benefit. A moisturising oil, people say that it hydrates skin and gives it nourishment, among other benefits.
Greasiness is something people often want to avoid when it comes to choosing an oil for their skin.
Well they shouldn't have a problem in this area if they go for marula oil, because the skin absorbs it easily and it isn't greasy.
What does it contain?
The nutrient content of skin oils is often discussed, and marula oil can claim to have not only Vitamin E but also Vitamin C within. Not only that, but you'll find fatty acids inside, too.
Where does it come from?
This useful oil comes from the marula tree, a variety of plant life that can be found in Africa.
Yellowish in colour, this tree's fruit isn't commonly seen in the UK, but is where marula oil actually comes from. The kernels of this fruit are what is used in making marula oil.
Using the oil
This pleasing oil can be used as simply as many other similar products: by massaging it into the skin and enjoying its smooth texture.
If this oil has piqued your interest, why not also look into similar products that you might enjoy?
Argan oil, for example is sometimes brought up in relation to marula oil, with people saying the latter oil has greater antioxidant levels, compared to the former.
That's not to say you shouldn't take a look at Argan oil, however, which is another exciting moisturising oil!
One of the exciting things about natural beauty products is that you can often find out about products you haven't come across before, and which could potentially work well with you beauty routine!
- Hemp Seed Organic Oil Virgin 100ml Fresh-Pressed30% OFFSpecial Price £6.30 Regular Price £9.00
- Cherry Seed Organic Oil Virgin 50ml Fresh-Pressed30% OFFSpecial Price £9.10 Regular Price £13.00
- Black Cumin Seed Organic Oil Virgin 100ml Fresh-PressedAs low as £16.00
- Wholefood Beauty Totale for Skin Hair Nails and UV protectionAs low as £16.00
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenHello. Technically Ashwagandha should not have interactions with Hormone Replacement Therapy as it works on the body's stress response. That said, we always recommend people taking any medication to double check any interactions with their practitioner. Take care. :)
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenHi, if I'm on hormone replacement therapy (estrogen and progesterone), can I also take this for menopause symptoms, stress, and brain fog issues associated with menopause?
- Ashwagandha Dosage for AnxietyHi Fred, Unfortunately, I am unable to advise on this since you are taking medication. Herbal remedies can interact with other drugs. You should approach any kind of supplement or medication with equal caution (prescription and non-prescription). It is best to seek advice from your GP.
- Ashwagandha Dosage for AnxietyIs it safe to take 500mg Ashwaganda once a day whilst taking fluoxetine 20mg Once a day?
- Carrot Oil for Face Hi Mercy, yes Carrot oil is usually made using carrot fruit infused in almond oil :) The oil should be stored in a cool, dark place to maintain the maximum shelf life. You can also store it in the refrigerator. It Will keep for 6-8 months if stored properly.
- Carrot Oil for Face Hi, I made carrot oil from almond oil and carrot fruit, is it good? And how do I keep it to avoid spoilage