Cookies on fushi.co.uk
Mediterranean Sweet Potatoes
Health & Wellbeing writer
This delicious recipe uses fresh simple ingredients that look, smell and taste amazing when combined. The sweet potato is a great source of vitamin C, potassium and iron. Their natural sugars are also released slowly into the blood stream, therefore ensuring you get a balanced source of long-lasting energy.
2 large organic sweet potatoes
2 cloves organic garlic
50g feta cheese
30g pitted olives
2 medium organic tomatoes, diced
1 handful fresh parsley
1 teaspoon dried oregano
½ teaspoon cumin
1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil or Fushi organic avocado oil
1.) Wash the sweet potatoes and cut in half, lengthways.
2.) Drizzle a tiny bit of olive oil on them and place on a baking tray.
3.) Use a knife to slice down the centre of each of the halves and place the garlic cloves in the gap.
4.) Roast in the oven at 180 degrees for 30 minutes, or until cooked and soft.
5.) Remove from the oven, then add in the chopped tomatoes, olives and feta.
6.) Put them back in the oven and roast for another 2-3 minutes to allow the cheese to soften. Remove, sprinkle with the spices, add fresh parsley and serve hot.
7.) You can experiment with different ingredients to fill the potatoes, adding extra spices, or serving with Greek yoghurt, tahini or hummus.
- Carrot Oil for Face Hello :) yes, our cold pressed carrot oil can be used on both the face and body. You can add few drops of Carrot oil to your body cream.
- Carrot Oil for Face Hello :) yes you can mix few drops of carrot oil with Shea butter and apply it as hair mask. It is thought to bring balance in moisture for hair as a conditioning agent. Shea Butter and Carrot Oil works extremely well as a hair softening mask, especially to comfort sensitive, aging skin during cold winter climates and extreme dry heat.
- Carrot Oil for Face Hello can I mix carrot oil and Shea butter and apply on my hair
- Carrot Oil for Face Can i use cold pressed carrot oil as my face and body cream
- Carrot Oil for Face Hello :) you can use carrot oil only in small drops on your skin in the morning since it is highly potent. Carrot oil is rich in vitamins and is a very effective moisturiser. Hope this helps.
- Carrot Oil for Face Hello, You can for sure mix carrot and papaya oil together. I will help reduce hyperpigmentation :)