Cookies on fushi.co.uk
Mediterranean Sweet Potatoes
Health & Wellbeing writer
This delicious recipe uses fresh simple ingredients that look, smell and taste amazing when combined. The sweet potato is a great source of vitamin C, potassium and iron. Their natural sugars are also released slowly into the blood stream, therefore ensuring you get a balanced source of long-lasting energy.
2 large organic sweet potatoes
2 cloves organic garlic
50g feta cheese
30g pitted olives
2 medium organic tomatoes, diced
1 handful fresh parsley
1 teaspoon dried oregano
½ teaspoon cumin
1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil or Fushi organic avocado oil
1.) Wash the sweet potatoes and cut in half, lengthways.
2.) Drizzle a tiny bit of olive oil on them and place on a baking tray.
3.) Use a knife to slice down the centre of each of the halves and place the garlic cloves in the gap.
4.) Roast in the oven at 180 degrees for 30 minutes, or until cooked and soft.
5.) Remove from the oven, then add in the chopped tomatoes, olives and feta.
6.) Put them back in the oven and roast for another 2-3 minutes to allow the cheese to soften. Remove, sprinkle with the spices, add fresh parsley and serve hot.
7.) You can experiment with different ingredients to fill the potatoes, adding extra spices, or serving with Greek yoghurt, tahini or hummus.
- The Great Pomegranate Seed Oil Hi Lin, Fushi's pomegranate seed oil is a non-standardised, unrefined and natural oil. Each batch varies and displays a set of unique characteristics. This is simply down to our oils never being refined, deodorized or filtered.However, you will still be getting the same great quality and benefits from the oil.
- Carrot Oil for Face In the process of making In the process of making my carrot Oil today on low heat, the carrot turned brown unlike other days when I do it myself. Hope the oil will still work on my face and skin.
- The Great Pomegranate Seed Oil my pomegranate seed oil is light golden color(not paler) could it be a good quality?
- Carrot Oil for Face If cooking is not recommended, so what is recommended. Cause most people cooked it
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenDear Amanda, thank you for your message. There should not be interactions between Ashwagandha and tamoxifen. However, I would recommend that you consult a proper herbalist or your GP before staring to take this herb. Herbal remedies act differently on people. I hope this helps.
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenIs this supplement safe for women who have had ER+ breast cancer I've been on tamoxifen for 2 years and it pushed me head first into horrendous menopausal symptoms which show no sign of waning I am looking for something natural to help with stress sleep issues and increase my energy