Cookies on fushi.co.uk
Mediterranean Sweet Potatoes
Health & Wellbeing writer
This delicious recipe uses fresh simple ingredients that look, smell and taste amazing when combined. The sweet potato is a great source of vitamin C, potassium and iron. Their natural sugars are also released slowly into the blood stream, therefore ensuring you get a balanced source of long-lasting energy.
2 large organic sweet potatoes
2 cloves organic garlic
50g feta cheese
30g pitted olives
2 medium organic tomatoes, diced
1 handful fresh parsley
1 teaspoon dried oregano
½ teaspoon cumin
1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil or Fushi organic avocado oil
1.) Wash the sweet potatoes and cut in half, lengthways.
2.) Drizzle a tiny bit of olive oil on them and place on a baking tray.
3.) Use a knife to slice down the centre of each of the halves and place the garlic cloves in the gap.
4.) Roast in the oven at 180 degrees for 30 minutes, or until cooked and soft.
5.) Remove from the oven, then add in the chopped tomatoes, olives and feta.
6.) Put them back in the oven and roast for another 2-3 minutes to allow the cheese to soften. Remove, sprinkle with the spices, add fresh parsley and serve hot.
7.) You can experiment with different ingredients to fill the potatoes, adding extra spices, or serving with Greek yoghurt, tahini or hummus.
- Carrot Oil for Face Thank you for your message. Cold pressed carrot oil protects and preserves the nutrients of the carrots. Since the cold press presses the produce to extract the oil, no heat is involved. ... You get 100% of the vitamins, minerals, enzymes, and nutrients when you apply cold pressed oil on your face. Frying grated carrots which involves heat and oil will remove some of those nutrients. Hope this helps.
- Ashwagandha Dosage for AnxietyVery well written article indeed. Thank you for elaborating on so many levels and aspects of it.
- Carrot Oil for Face hello there, must i used only cold-pressed carrot oil on my face? Does frying the grated carrots in coconut oil still maintain the nutrients necessary for the face?
- The Great Pomegranate Seed Oil Dear Rose, Thank you for your message. You can mix equal amounts of Pomegranate seed oil and Rosehip oil.You can add 3-4 drops from each, mix and apply on your face. Hope this helps.
- The Great Pomegranate Seed Oil Hello Fushi, could you Kindly advise exactly how many drops of oil should I use to mix to mix pomegranate and rosehip oil?
- The Rosehip Oil Diaries- Entry 1Hello Asma, Thank you for your message. Being a carrier oil, Pomegranate oil is safe to apply on the skin without dilution. However, because of its richness it is often used at dilutions of approximately 5-15% in skincare formulations. Combining Rosehip oil and pomegranate oil will give you a deeply nourishing blend of particularly antioxidant- and vitamin rich oils. It may also support scars, wrinkles and premature ageing. Hope this helps.