Cookies on fushi.co.uk
Men can gain great benefits from yoga
Both men and women enjoy the fantastic activity that is yoga, of course.
And over the years, a variety of male sports stars have talked about their experiences with this potentially beneficial activity that so many of us enjoy - potentially inspiring men to take it up in the process.
One of the most recent sports personalities to talk yoga is Darren Barker, the famous boxer, who the BBC reports has said: "I've incorporated yoga into my training. The flexibility and breathing awareness has really benefited me."
The sports star was speaking to radio station BBC London 94.9 in advance of a forthcoming important boxing match. He's set to fight for the prize of the IBF middleweight belt with fellow boxer Daniel Geale soon, at an event over in the US.
"I can't imagine seeing Sylvester Stallone doing a 'downward dog' in Rocky," the boxer has joked, referring to the famous boxer played by Stallone in several popular films.
He also quipped that, if he's successful in Saturday's match, "we might see everyone sitting on pink mats bending over backwards".
If you're a yoga fan, but the man in your life hasn't tried the activity, why not take on the task of showing him the benefits?
If you attend a mixed sex class, or the place you practice yoga holds classes for men, why not invite him along?
You could get even more out of the hobby if both of you are taking part, after all, and if the pair of you are yoga fans, you'll be able to help each other keep the activity up at home, too.
Presenting your man with his own mat from the extensive collection of yoga mats available could give him the motivation he needs to give this activity a go. And of course these mats are available in a variety of colours, not just feminine shades!
If the man in your life becomes a yoga fan, his range of yoga equipment could grow even larger. There are yoga-appropriate clothing options such as shorts on the market that he's sure to love.
We all know men can get very passionate about their hobbies when they get going, and yoga is no different!
Even if he's never thought of doing it before, we predict your man will love this activity, which could benefit his body.
- Carrot Oil for Face Thank you for your message. Cold pressed carrot oil protects and preserves the nutrients of the carrots. Since the cold press presses the produce to extract the oil, no heat is involved. ... You get 100% of the vitamins, minerals, enzymes, and nutrients when you apply cold pressed oil on your face. Frying grated carrots which involves heat and oil will remove some of those nutrients. Hope this helps.
- Ashwagandha Dosage for AnxietyVery well written article indeed. Thank you for elaborating on so many levels and aspects of it.
- Carrot Oil for Face hello there, must i used only cold-pressed carrot oil on my face? Does frying the grated carrots in coconut oil still maintain the nutrients necessary for the face?
- The Great Pomegranate Seed Oil Dear Rose, Thank you for your message. You can mix equal amounts of Pomegranate seed oil and Rosehip oil.You can add 3-4 drops from each, mix and apply on your face. Hope this helps.
- The Great Pomegranate Seed Oil Hello Fushi, could you Kindly advise exactly how many drops of oil should I use to mix to mix pomegranate and rosehip oil?
- The Rosehip Oil Diaries- Entry 1Hello Asma, Thank you for your message. Being a carrier oil, Pomegranate oil is safe to apply on the skin without dilution. However, because of its richness it is often used at dilutions of approximately 5-15% in skincare formulations. Combining Rosehip oil and pomegranate oil will give you a deeply nourishing blend of particularly antioxidant- and vitamin rich oils. It may also support scars, wrinkles and premature ageing. Hope this helps.