Cookies on fushi.co.uk
Milk Thistle may help reduce liver damage
A latest new article from Reuters Health NEW YORK (Reuters Health) reports on Milk Thistle, a herb used since ancient times to treat liver ailments.
The Reuters report writes that Milk Thistle may help reduce the liver damage caused by some cancer drugs, study published Monday suggests.
The study was carried out on 50 children undergoing chemotherapy for acute lymphoblastic leukemia (ALL), researchers found that Milk Thistle appeared to reduce treatment-related liver inflammation.
According to senior researcher Dr. Kara M. Kelly, a paediatric oncologist at Columbia University Medical Centre in New York, the findings are "promising"
Although this is the first clinical trial to test the herb in children undergoing chemotherapy for ALL, more research is needed.
Milk Thistle?s plant?s flowers and seeds have been used for centuries to treat liver disorder and the. In recent years, lab research has found that the active substance in milk thistle -- an antioxidant called silybin might help prevent body tissue damage by blocking toxins from breaching cell walls.
Please see link to read full article
- Immune Astragalus & Echinacea Herbal Tincture Blend 100mlAs low as £20.00
- Breathe Elecampane & Liquorice Herbal Tincture Blend 100mlAs low as £20.00
- Milk Thistle Capsules, Organic Fresh-ground®, 60 CapsAs low as £9.00
- Wholefood Iron, 60 Caps£9.00
- Carrot Oil for Face Hi Mercy, yes Carrot oil is usually made using carrot fruit infused in almond oil :) The oil should be stored in a cool, dark place to maintain the maximum shelf life. You can also store it in the refrigerator. It Will keep for 6-8 months if stored properly.
- Carrot Oil for Face Hi, I made carrot oil from almond oil and carrot fruit, is it good? And how do I keep it to avoid spoilage
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenHello :) There are no studies that indicates negative effects on femininity and hirsutism on women. Studies have shown that Ashwagandha is a magical herb for women of all ages and the benefits for women are plenty. When consumed regularly, it can have a positive effect on physical and mental health. Hope this helps.
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenI have heard that using this herb cause negative effects on femininity and some times produces hair on face of woman.
- Carrot Oil for Face Hello :) yes, our cold pressed carrot oil can be used on both the face and body. You can add few drops of Carrot oil to your body cream.
- Carrot Oil for Face Hello :) yes you can mix few drops of carrot oil with Shea butter and apply it as hair mask. It is thought to bring balance in moisture for hair as a conditioning agent. Shea Butter and Carrot Oil works extremely well as a hair softening mask, especially to comfort sensitive, aging skin during cold winter climates and extreme dry heat.