Cookies on fushi.co.uk
Natural Eczema Remedy
Eczema is a very common skin condition, and usually appears in childhood, but there are many who continue to be affected by eczema and will suffer from occasional flare-ups throughout their lives.
Most Eczema treatments are to provide relief from the symptoms which include itchy, red skin that may be dry thickened and cracked. It is common on the face, hands and neck although this can vary depending on the type of eczema ones suffers from. Natural treatments for Eczema are always sought after. Although there is not a cure as such for Eczema, the idea is to heal the skin, keep it in healthy condition and manage symptoms effectively.
Depending on the severity of the eczema, there are treatments for eczema that use natural ingredients. The best natural treatment for eczema is an emollient.
One of the most popular natural ingredients known to ease Eczema is Chickweed. Chickweed is classified as a demulcent herb, which soothes, softens, and reduces irritations. It helps reduce the itchiness and inflammation and cools down the skin.
Olive oil is also known for its soothing effect on the skin, it will help add moisture to the skin without any unwanted side effects.
Vitamin E can be an ideal natural treatment for Eczema, particularly when combined with other natural ingredients, as it protects and enhances the skin. With its safe natural compositions, it prevents the skin from drying and keep it moisturised. This reduces the need for itching.
All these ingredients and other soothing herbs have been formulated in our organic treatment for eczema called Eczmaid Ointment.
Natural treatments for eczema work better, and have none of the many side effects of conventional medications.
- The Rosehip Oil Diaries- Entry 1Dear Fatima, thank you for your message. For your type of skin Almond oil is ok -- its comedogenic level is 2 out of 5, it means it's not going to clog your pores. If you are looking for something even lower on that scale, you should go for Argan, Rosehip, Grapeseed, Hemp -oil which are 0-1. I hope this helps.
- The Rosehip Oil Diaries- Entry 1Hi, would it be advisable to use almond oil on acne prone skin. I have a little bit of acne but have lots of dark spots left by acne.
- Ashwagandha benefits for menThanks for this great article. I have begun to take Ashwagandha, and my husband asked if it might be good for him too. Looks like it is, so thank you for the info.
- The Great Pomegranate Seed Oil Hi Lin, Fushi's pomegranate seed oil is a non-standardised, unrefined and natural oil. Each batch varies and displays a set of unique characteristics. This is simply down to our oils never being refined, deodorized or filtered.However, you will still be getting the same great quality and benefits from the oil.
- Carrot Oil for Face In the process of making In the process of making my carrot Oil today on low heat, the carrot turned brown unlike other days when I do it myself. Hope the oil will still work on my face and skin.
- The Great Pomegranate Seed Oil my pomegranate seed oil is light golden color(not paler) could it be a good quality?