Cookies on fushi.co.uk
Natural Eczema Remedy
Eczema is a very common skin condition, and usually appears in childhood, but there are many who continue to be affected by eczema and will suffer from occasional flare-ups throughout their lives.
Most Eczema treatments are to provide relief from the symptoms which include itchy, red skin that may be dry thickened and cracked. It is common on the face, hands and neck although this can vary depending on the type of eczema ones suffers from. Natural treatments for Eczema are always sought after. Although there is not a cure as such for Eczema, the idea is to heal the skin, keep it in healthy condition and manage symptoms effectively.
Depending on the severity of the eczema, there are treatments for eczema that use natural ingredients. The best natural treatment for eczema is an emollient.
One of the most popular natural ingredients known to ease Eczema is Chickweed. Chickweed is classified as a demulcent herb, which soothes, softens, and reduces irritations. It helps reduce the itchiness and inflammation and cools down the skin.
Olive oil is also known for its soothing effect on the skin, it will help add moisture to the skin without any unwanted side effects.
Vitamin E can be an ideal natural treatment for Eczema, particularly when combined with other natural ingredients, as it protects and enhances the skin. With its safe natural compositions, it prevents the skin from drying and keep it moisturised. This reduces the need for itching.
All these ingredients and other soothing herbs have been formulated in our organic treatment for eczema called Eczmaid Ointment.
Natural treatments for eczema work better, and have none of the many side effects of conventional medications.
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenHi Simie, thank you for your message. Ashwagandha is safe to be taken alongside other supplements including Vitamin E and Calcium. We would advise you check with your GP for interactions with estrogen medications for menopause as there are different variations of these medications. I hope this helps :)
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenCan I take Ashwaganda with other supplements such as vit E, calcium and also estrogen for menopause?
- The Great Pomegranate Seed Oil Hi Kianouche, Thank you for your message. I would recommend to mix pomegranate oil with Marula oil for what you are looking to treat. A few drops of antioxidant-rich Marula oil mixed with Pomegranate oil can boost efficacy and help restore your skin’s functions in perfect equilibrium. Long term use may visibly minimise pores, brighten the skin, protect it from the oxidative damage caused by pollution, tones down pigmentation and assists with scar tissue healing. Hope this helps :)
- The Great Pomegranate Seed Oil Hi I’ve bought some of your pomegranate oil, together with rosehip and marula oils. Which of the other two oils would be better to mix with pomegranate oil for mature skin with hyperpigmentation due to sun damage and sometimes prone to spots and milia when using rich moisturisers. Also, can I use pomegranate oil by itself or combined with either of the other two oils around my eyes
- Flaxseed oil: the homeopathic healerHi Genevive, Thank you for your comment. Homeopathic medicine refers to an alternative approach to medicine that uses natural substances that can be prepared to create a remedy to restore our health and feeling of vitality. Flaxseeds are a natural product that we have pressed organically to produce Flaxseed oil that we celebrate for its powerful healing qualities. I hope that helps!
- Flaxseed oil: the homeopathic healerHow, exactly, is this product homeopathic?