Cookies on fushi.co.uk
Natural Eczema Remedy
Eczema is a very common skin condition, and usually appears in childhood, but there are many who continue to be affected by eczema and will suffer from occasional flare-ups throughout their lives.
Most Eczema treatments are to provide relief from the symptoms which include itchy, red skin that may be dry thickened and cracked. It is common on the face, hands and neck although this can vary depending on the type of eczema ones suffers from. Natural treatments for Eczema are always sought after. Although there is not a cure as such for Eczema, the idea is to heal the skin, keep it in healthy condition and manage symptoms effectively.
Depending on the severity of the eczema, there are treatments for eczema that use natural ingredients. The best natural treatment for eczema is an emollient.
One of the most popular natural ingredients known to ease Eczema is Chickweed. Chickweed is classified as a demulcent herb, which soothes, softens, and reduces irritations. It helps reduce the itchiness and inflammation and cools down the skin.
Olive oil is also known for its soothing effect on the skin, it will help add moisture to the skin without any unwanted side effects.
Vitamin E can be an ideal natural treatment for Eczema, particularly when combined with other natural ingredients, as it protects and enhances the skin. With its safe natural compositions, it prevents the skin from drying and keep it moisturised. This reduces the need for itching.
All these ingredients and other soothing herbs have been formulated in our organic treatment for eczema called Eczmaid Ointment.
Natural treatments for eczema work better, and have none of the many side effects of conventional medications.
- Which is the best oil for hair growth and thickness?Thank you Emiliano for your comment. In this blog we are referring more to oils, more so than butters and while we agree with you Shea is an excellent emollient for hair, it's consistency is more buttery and it is used more as a leave-in remedy to smooth hair texture. We have suggested Coconut oil as it helps slow down hair loss by penetrating deep into your hair shaft to prevent protein loss, which in turn prevents breakage. When applied to your scalp, it simultaneously moisturises and removes build-up around your hair follicles to encourage hair growth and is one of base oils always used in Ayurveda for hair treatments. As this post is more focused for hair and not for skin, the comedogenic scale applies to skin/pores and not hair follicles. Thank you again for your feedback.
- Which is the best oil for hair growth and thickness?Hello Zu, yes hair loss can be very stressful and this in turn amplifies the cause almost.. Perhaps with Covid, your system may have been depleted of nutrients and fighting the virus can take its toll on your immune system, so sometimes our hair and skin suffer when we have been ill. We really believe in oils for scalp massage as the best way to revive the growth and help regenerate the follicles. It may be also worth at looking at internal supplements and making sure you are getting enough of omega oils, perhaps plant based such as nuts and seeds in your diet. For external oil treatment, would recommend the Really Good Hair oil which we create with Brahmi, this herb is known to help bring the scalp back to health and improve growth. Biotin is also a good vitamin to take as a supplement to help with hair growth so do look into that. So hope these tips will be helpful for you.
- Which is the best oil for hair growth and thickness?I, am very surprised that your article did not include Organic Shea Butter and that coconut oil, is your number one choice for hair growth and thickness. According to the comedogenic scale, coconut oil, has a rating of (4), on a scale from (0), to (5), on clogging your pores. Why would anyone put coconut oil, on their hair or skin knowing the pores will get clogged up. Shea Butter, on the other hand has a (0), rating on the comedogenic scale, which is great for dry hair and skin and won't clog up your pores.
- Which is the best oil for hair growth and thickness?Thank you for your very informative article. I suffered COVID in December, 2020, and in February I started experience extreme hair loss and all my hair jus falls like a person who is under going Chemo therapy. It's very depressing. Had to cut off all my hair and even the little that is left is falling off daily not sure what to do. Please suggest something.
- Carrot Oil for Face Hello :) You can use carrot oil only in small drops on your skin in the morning/during the day since it is highly potent. Carrot oil is rich in vitamins and is a very effective moisturiser. You can also mix a few drops of Carrot Oil with your favorite face cream. You can do that at least twice a week or include it in your daily skincare routine. Hope this helps.
- Carrot Oil for Face Can I use the carrot oil in the day time? Because I am using Vitamin c serum in the night. Please advise. Thanks