Cookies on fushi.co.uk
Natural Hair Care
Natural hair care remedies can be made at home if you have the time and inclination. They do work wonders no doubt, withoutÿ the need to spend hundreds of pounds or subject your hair to harsh chemicals.
Moreover, you are also helping the environment by not adding harmful wastes to your surroundings. This is what inspired Fushi to offer a range of natural hair care treatments that contain herbs, butters and oils that everyone would be familiar with, and could be grown even in your back garden!
Ingredients such as Chamomile, Lavender, Nettle, Rosemary, Sweet Almond oil,ÿ Bay, Shea butter and Coconut are all wonderful ingredients that possess great properties and are very beneficial for the hair. Without using any chemicals, detergents or artificialÿ preservatives we have created a range of four hair treatments containing only herbs, oils and butters.
The four most common hair concerns are thinning hair, dry hair, irritated scalps and greasy hair. We have a natural remedy for each one of these. Our Stimulator Lotion for thinning hair contains Rosemary, Nettle and Lavender, all great ingredients for stimulating circulation to the scalp and promoting hair growth.
Our natural hair care remedy for dry hair is our luscious Dry Hair Balm made with Shea butter, Sandalwood and Coconut to nourish and repair dry and damaged parts of the hair.
For greasy hair we have the Balancing Herbal Powderÿ with Lemon, Lime and Cedarwood, while our natural hair care remedy for inflamed and irritated scalps is the Scalp Soother oil with Jojoba oil, Bergamot, Wild Carrot and Chamomile.
All these remedies are inspired by age old wisdom and traditional remedies that have been used for centuries.
- Vegan Biotic Balance 10bn 90 Caps20% OFFSpecial Price £12.00 Regular Price £15.00
- Really Good Hair Oil 100ml£18.00
- Wholefood Beauty Totale for Skin Hair Nails and UV protectionAs low as £16.00
- Which is the best oil for hair growth and thickness?Thank you Emiliano for your comment. In this blog we are referring more to oils, more so than butters and while we agree with you Shea is an excellent emollient for hair, it's consistency is more buttery and it is used more as a leave-in remedy to smooth hair texture. We have suggested Coconut oil as it helps slow down hair loss by penetrating deep into your hair shaft to prevent protein loss, which in turn prevents breakage. When applied to your scalp, it simultaneously moisturises and removes build-up around your hair follicles to encourage hair growth and is one of base oils always used in Ayurveda for hair treatments. As this post is more focused for hair and not for skin, the comedogenic scale applies to skin/pores and not hair follicles. Thank you again for your feedback.
- Which is the best oil for hair growth and thickness?Hello Zu, yes hair loss can be very stressful and this in turn amplifies the cause almost.. Perhaps with Covid, your system may have been depleted of nutrients and fighting the virus can take its toll on your immune system, so sometimes our hair and skin suffer when we have been ill. We really believe in oils for scalp massage as the best way to revive the growth and help regenerate the follicles. It may be also worth at looking at internal supplements and making sure you are getting enough of omega oils, perhaps plant based such as nuts and seeds in your diet. For external oil treatment, would recommend the Really Good Hair oil which we create with Brahmi, this herb is known to help bring the scalp back to health and improve growth. Biotin is also a good vitamin to take as a supplement to help with hair growth so do look into that. So hope these tips will be helpful for you.
- Which is the best oil for hair growth and thickness?I, am very surprised that your article did not include Organic Shea Butter and that coconut oil, is your number one choice for hair growth and thickness. According to the comedogenic scale, coconut oil, has a rating of (4), on a scale from (0), to (5), on clogging your pores. Why would anyone put coconut oil, on their hair or skin knowing the pores will get clogged up. Shea Butter, on the other hand has a (0), rating on the comedogenic scale, which is great for dry hair and skin and won't clog up your pores.
- Which is the best oil for hair growth and thickness?Thank you for your very informative article. I suffered COVID in December, 2020, and in February I started experience extreme hair loss and all my hair jus falls like a person who is under going Chemo therapy. It's very depressing. Had to cut off all my hair and even the little that is left is falling off daily not sure what to do. Please suggest something.
- Carrot Oil for Face Hello :) You can use carrot oil only in small drops on your skin in the morning/during the day since it is highly potent. Carrot oil is rich in vitamins and is a very effective moisturiser. You can also mix a few drops of Carrot Oil with your favorite face cream. You can do that at least twice a week or include it in your daily skincare routine. Hope this helps.
- Carrot Oil for Face Can I use the carrot oil in the day time? Because I am using Vitamin c serum in the night. Please advise. Thanks