Cookies on fushi.co.uk
Natural Hair Care
Natural hair care remedies can be made at home if you have the time and inclination. They do work wonders no doubt, withoutÿ the need to spend hundreds of pounds or subject your hair to harsh chemicals.
Moreover, you are also helping the environment by not adding harmful wastes to your surroundings. This is what inspired Fushi to offer a range of natural hair care treatments that contain herbs, butters and oils that everyone would be familiar with, and could be grown even in your back garden!
Ingredients such as Chamomile, Lavender, Nettle, Rosemary, Sweet Almond oil,ÿ Bay, Shea butter and Coconut are all wonderful ingredients that possess great properties and are very beneficial for the hair. Without using any chemicals, detergents or artificialÿ preservatives we have created a range of four hair treatments containing only herbs, oils and butters.
The four most common hair concerns are thinning hair, dry hair, irritated scalps and greasy hair. We have a natural remedy for each one of these. Our Stimulator Lotion for thinning hair contains Rosemary, Nettle and Lavender, all great ingredients for stimulating circulation to the scalp and promoting hair growth.
Our natural hair care remedy for dry hair is our luscious Dry Hair Balm made with Shea butter, Sandalwood and Coconut to nourish and repair dry and damaged parts of the hair.
For greasy hair we have the Balancing Herbal Powderÿ with Lemon, Lime and Cedarwood, while our natural hair care remedy for inflamed and irritated scalps is the Scalp Soother oil with Jojoba oil, Bergamot, Wild Carrot and Chamomile.
All these remedies are inspired by age old wisdom and traditional remedies that have been used for centuries.
- Carrot Oil for Face Which essential oil is best mix with carrot oil for face and body
- Carrot Oil for Face Hi Praise, Carrot oil, which is a carrier oil does have a slight ability to protect skin from the sun. However, it does not clear sunburn from your face or any of the oils you have mentioned. Coconut oil, Aloe Vera or Calendula oil might help. You can also apply essential oils that help sooth sun burn with either jojoba oil or sweet almond oil. The best essential oils for this would be lavender or peppermint. Hope this helps.
- Carrot Oil for Face Please, can I mix tumeric oil, carrot oil, jojoba oil and sweet almond to clear sunburn on my face
- Shatavari benefits for WomenHi D, indeed there is conflicting information on whether Shatavari can be taken during pregnancy or not. Some studies showed that Shatavari can affect milk supply during lactation, and that Shatavari (Asparagus racemosus) has possible teratogenicity so it should be avoided in pregnancy. Other studies showed that Shatavari is an ingredient in most herbal teas which are recommended to be taken during pregnancy and breastfeeding. I would recommend that you consult your GP or a qualified herbalist who deals with pregnant women before taking anything, in case you are already taking some supplements/ drugs or herbs to help with your pregnancy.
- Shatavari benefits for WomenHi, there's conflicting information whether this can still be taking during pregnancy. What do you suggest as I use your brand and trying to conceive?
- The Rosehip Oil Diaries- Entry 1Dear Fatima, thank you for your message. For your type of skin Almond oil is ok -- its comedogenic level is 2 out of 5, it means it's not going to clog your pores. If you are looking for something even lower on that scale, you should go for Argan, Rosehip, Grapeseed, Hemp -oil which are 0-1. I hope this helps.