Cookies on fushi.co.uk
Natural Hair Care
Natural hair care remedies can be made at home if you have the time and inclination. They do work wonders no doubt, withoutÿ the need to spend hundreds of pounds or subject your hair to harsh chemicals.
Moreover, you are also helping the environment by not adding harmful wastes to your surroundings. This is what inspired Fushi to offer a range of natural hair care treatments that contain herbs, butters and oils that everyone would be familiar with, and could be grown even in your back garden!
Ingredients such as Chamomile, Lavender, Nettle, Rosemary, Sweet Almond oil,ÿ Bay, Shea butter and Coconut are all wonderful ingredients that possess great properties and are very beneficial for the hair. Without using any chemicals, detergents or artificialÿ preservatives we have created a range of four hair treatments containing only herbs, oils and butters.
The four most common hair concerns are thinning hair, dry hair, irritated scalps and greasy hair. We have a natural remedy for each one of these. Our Stimulator Lotion for thinning hair contains Rosemary, Nettle and Lavender, all great ingredients for stimulating circulation to the scalp and promoting hair growth.
Our natural hair care remedy for dry hair is our luscious Dry Hair Balm made with Shea butter, Sandalwood and Coconut to nourish and repair dry and damaged parts of the hair.
For greasy hair we have the Balancing Herbal Powderÿ with Lemon, Lime and Cedarwood, while our natural hair care remedy for inflamed and irritated scalps is the Scalp Soother oil with Jojoba oil, Bergamot, Wild Carrot and Chamomile.
All these remedies are inspired by age old wisdom and traditional remedies that have been used for centuries.
- Skin, Hair & Nails Herbal Tincture Blend 100ml25% OFFAs low as £15.00 Regular Price £20.00
- Really Good Hair Oil 100ml£18.00
- Wholefood Beauty Totale for Skin Hair Nails and UV protectionAs low as £16.00
- Carrot Oil for Face Hello :) yes, our cold pressed carrot oil can be used on both the face and body. You can add few drops of Carrot oil to your body cream.
- Carrot Oil for Face Hello :) yes you can mix few drops of carrot oil with Shea butter and apply it as hair mask. It is thought to bring balance in moisture for hair as a conditioning agent. Shea Butter and Carrot Oil works extremely well as a hair softening mask, especially to comfort sensitive, aging skin during cold winter climates and extreme dry heat.
- Carrot Oil for Face Hello can I mix carrot oil and Shea butter and apply on my hair
- Carrot Oil for Face Can i use cold pressed carrot oil as my face and body cream
- Carrot Oil for Face Hello :) you can use carrot oil only in small drops on your skin in the morning since it is highly potent. Carrot oil is rich in vitamins and is a very effective moisturiser. Hope this helps.
- Carrot Oil for Face Hello, You can for sure mix carrot and papaya oil together. I will help reduce hyperpigmentation :)