Cookies on fushi.co.uk
Natural Hair Care
Natural hair care remedies can be made at home if you have the time and inclination. They do work wonders no doubt, withoutÿ the need to spend hundreds of pounds or subject your hair to harsh chemicals.
Moreover, you are also helping the environment by not adding harmful wastes to your surroundings. This is what inspired Fushi to offer a range of natural hair care treatments that contain herbs, butters and oils that everyone would be familiar with, and could be grown even in your back garden!
Ingredients such as Chamomile, Lavender, Nettle, Rosemary, Sweet Almond oil,ÿ Bay, Shea butter and Coconut are all wonderful ingredients that possess great properties and are very beneficial for the hair. Without using any chemicals, detergents or artificialÿ preservatives we have created a range of four hair treatments containing only herbs, oils and butters.
The four most common hair concerns are thinning hair, dry hair, irritated scalps and greasy hair. We have a natural remedy for each one of these. Our Stimulator Lotion for thinning hair contains Rosemary, Nettle and Lavender, all great ingredients for stimulating circulation to the scalp and promoting hair growth.
Our natural hair care remedy for dry hair is our luscious Dry Hair Balm made with Shea butter, Sandalwood and Coconut to nourish and repair dry and damaged parts of the hair.
For greasy hair we have the Balancing Herbal Powderÿ with Lemon, Lime and Cedarwood, while our natural hair care remedy for inflamed and irritated scalps is the Scalp Soother oil with Jojoba oil, Bergamot, Wild Carrot and Chamomile.
All these remedies are inspired by age old wisdom and traditional remedies that have been used for centuries.
- Carrot Oil for Face Hello :) Carrot Oil contains Beta Carotene and Vitamin A which, by eliminating toxic build-up and repairing sun-damaged skin, helps to improve skin complexion. Antiseptic properties also assist in reducing breakouts and the formation of acne. It is also great for hydrating the skin. So mixing it with Jojoba oil may help. I would also recommend mixing Jojoba oil and Tamanu oil as both have great moisturising properties and are great for acne prone skin. Hope this helps!
- Carrot Oil for Face I have acne. I have been using jojoba oil only but I noticed my face is sometimes dry. If I add carrot oil will it help moisturize my face and clear the spots or should I join argan oil to the mix?
- Ashwagandha Dosage for AnxietyI found a supplement that is 500 mg, 120 Count. Do you recommend taking 1 capsule daily? or 2 capsules? I also take thyroid medication and an SSRI among other things.
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenHello Dia, Thank you for your comment. Research is confusing when it comes to testosterone levels with PCOS and using Ashwagandha. As it is an adaptogenic herb, it will 'adapt' to the environment of the body to support hormonal balance. A huge therapeutic benefit of Ashwagandha is its ability to balance cortisol levels, which could improve stress and symptoms of PCOS also. If you are currently using any medications or under medical supervision, please seek advice from your practitioner to ensure there are no interactions. I hope this helps :)
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenIs ashwagandha is good to be taken to increase height who have testosterone level high along with pcod ?
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenHi Simie, thank you for your message. Ashwagandha is safe to be taken alongside other supplements including Vitamin E and Calcium. We would advise you check with your GP for interactions with estrogen medications for menopause as there are different variations of these medications. I hope this helps :)