Cookies on fushi.co.uk
Natural Hair Care
Natural hair care remedies can be made at home if you have the time and inclination. They do work wonders no doubt, withoutÿ the need to spend hundreds of pounds or subject your hair to harsh chemicals.
Moreover, you are also helping the environment by not adding harmful wastes to your surroundings. This is what inspired Fushi to offer a range of natural hair care treatments that contain herbs, butters and oils that everyone would be familiar with, and could be grown even in your back garden!
Ingredients such as Chamomile, Lavender, Nettle, Rosemary, Sweet Almond oil,ÿ Bay, Shea butter and Coconut are all wonderful ingredients that possess great properties and are very beneficial for the hair. Without using any chemicals, detergents or artificialÿ preservatives we have created a range of four hair treatments containing only herbs, oils and butters.
The four most common hair concerns are thinning hair, dry hair, irritated scalps and greasy hair. We have a natural remedy for each one of these. Our Stimulator Lotion for thinning hair contains Rosemary, Nettle and Lavender, all great ingredients for stimulating circulation to the scalp and promoting hair growth.
Our natural hair care remedy for dry hair is our luscious Dry Hair Balm made with Shea butter, Sandalwood and Coconut to nourish and repair dry and damaged parts of the hair.
For greasy hair we have the Balancing Herbal Powderÿ with Lemon, Lime and Cedarwood, while our natural hair care remedy for inflamed and irritated scalps is the Scalp Soother oil with Jojoba oil, Bergamot, Wild Carrot and Chamomile.
All these remedies are inspired by age old wisdom and traditional remedies that have been used for centuries.
- The Great Pomegranate Seed Oil Hi Lin, Fushi's pomegranate seed oil is a non-standardised, unrefined and natural oil. Each batch varies and displays a set of unique characteristics. This is simply down to our oils never being refined, deodorized or filtered.However, you will still be getting the same great quality and benefits from the oil.
- Carrot Oil for Face In the process of making In the process of making my carrot Oil today on low heat, the carrot turned brown unlike other days when I do it myself. Hope the oil will still work on my face and skin.
- The Great Pomegranate Seed Oil my pomegranate seed oil is light golden color(not paler) could it be a good quality?
- Carrot Oil for Face If cooking is not recommended, so what is recommended. Cause most people cooked it
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenDear Amanda, thank you for your message. There should not be interactions between Ashwagandha and tamoxifen. However, I would recommend that you consult a proper herbalist or your GP before staring to take this herb. Herbal remedies act differently on people. I hope this helps.
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenIs this supplement safe for women who have had ER+ breast cancer I've been on tamoxifen for 2 years and it pushed me head first into horrendous menopausal symptoms which show no sign of waning I am looking for something natural to help with stress sleep issues and increase my energy