Cookies on fushi.co.uk
Natural Herbs for Treating Eczema
Eczema is a common skin condition and a large percentage of these Eczema sufferers are children. There are many creams for eczema, some natural and some that may be prescribed. As a natural remedy for eczema, creams are perhaps one of the most common treatments. At least the very least they do not contain chemicals and have no side effects.
Of recent there has been considerable research on Hemp Seed oil as a treatment for Eczema. Hempseed oil is an exceptional source of EFAs; the essential fatty acids that we must obtain from our daily diet because, like vitamins, we can’t produce them on our own.
Judging from the fatty acid profile of Hempseed oil, and the results of clinical investigations, Hempseed oil is considered one of the healthiest oil on the market and recently thought to benefit as a remedy for Eczema.
GLA, which stands for gamma-linolenic acid is a naturally occurring fatty acid. Lack of GLA in the diet has been thought to be associated with allergies and a compromised immune system.
Supplementation with products containing EFAs has been found capable of reversing scaly skin disorder, inflammation, prevent drying, itch, and poor wound healing caused by EFA deficiency.
GLA which is found in Hemp Seed oil has been shown to be beneficial natural treatment for atopic eczema and psoriasis.
Hemp Seed can be taken internally; the oil has a pleasant nutty flavour and can be used in salads or can even be ingested with a liquid. It can also be used externally by applying it on the affected area. It may not work for everyone but is worth a try and taken internally it is very healthy oil for many health benefits.
Our Eczmaid ointment, which is a herbal cream for Eczema contains Hemp Seed oil as one of the ingredients formulated with the renowned Chickweed known for treating eczema the natural way.
- The Rosehip Oil Diaries- Entry 1Dear Fatima, thank you for your message. For your type of skin Almond oil is ok -- its comedogenic level is 2 out of 5, it means it's not going to clog your pores. If you are looking for something even lower on that scale, you should go for Argan, Rosehip, Grapeseed, Hemp -oil which are 0-1. I hope this helps.
- The Rosehip Oil Diaries- Entry 1Hi, would it be advisable to use almond oil on acne prone skin. I have a little bit of acne but have lots of dark spots left by acne.
- Ashwagandha benefits for menThanks for this great article. I have begun to take Ashwagandha, and my husband asked if it might be good for him too. Looks like it is, so thank you for the info.
- The Great Pomegranate Seed Oil Hi Lin, Fushi's pomegranate seed oil is a non-standardised, unrefined and natural oil. Each batch varies and displays a set of unique characteristics. This is simply down to our oils never being refined, deodorized or filtered.However, you will still be getting the same great quality and benefits from the oil.
- Carrot Oil for Face In the process of making In the process of making my carrot Oil today on low heat, the carrot turned brown unlike other days when I do it myself. Hope the oil will still work on my face and skin.
- The Great Pomegranate Seed Oil my pomegranate seed oil is light golden color(not paler) could it be a good quality?