Cookies on fushi.co.uk
Natural Herbs for Treating Eczema
Eczema is a common skin condition and a large percentage of these Eczema sufferers are children. There are many creams for eczema, some natural and some that may be prescribed. As a natural remedy for eczema, creams are perhaps one of the most common treatments. At least the very least they do not contain chemicals and have no side effects.
Of recent there has been considerable research on Hemp Seed oil as a treatment for Eczema. Hempseed oil is an exceptional source of EFAs; the essential fatty acids that we must obtain from our daily diet because, like vitamins, we can’t produce them on our own.
Judging from the fatty acid profile of Hempseed oil, and the results of clinical investigations, Hempseed oil is considered one of the healthiest oil on the market and recently thought to benefit as a remedy for Eczema.
GLA, which stands for gamma-linolenic acid is a naturally occurring fatty acid. Lack of GLA in the diet has been thought to be associated with allergies and a compromised immune system.
Supplementation with products containing EFAs has been found capable of reversing scaly skin disorder, inflammation, prevent drying, itch, and poor wound healing caused by EFA deficiency.
GLA which is found in Hemp Seed oil has been shown to be beneficial natural treatment for atopic eczema and psoriasis.
Hemp Seed can be taken internally; the oil has a pleasant nutty flavour and can be used in salads or can even be ingested with a liquid. It can also be used externally by applying it on the affected area. It may not work for everyone but is worth a try and taken internally it is very healthy oil for many health benefits.
Our Eczmaid ointment, which is a herbal cream for Eczema contains Hemp Seed oil as one of the ingredients formulated with the renowned Chickweed known for treating eczema the natural way.
- Which is the best oil for hair growth and thickness?Very informative blog. I liked it, as information shared is very detailed One. I really appreciate the effort taken for sharing & making knowledge available for everyone. It’s kind of help for well being of we human beings/ Body&Soul.
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenHello Anoni, Ashwagandha is a stress reliever and controls the production of stress-inducing hormones. High production of cortisol can compromise the production of progesterone. When Ashwagandha controls cortisol, it automatically stabilises progesterone production levels. Hope this helps :)
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenHello, As Ashwagandha is an adaptogen, there are numerous ways that it can help you depending on what time of day it is. Most people like to use Ashwagandha in the morning as it has some benefits when it comes to naturally reducing anxiety which could help throughout the day. However, others take it at night to help with sleep. If you are having difficulty sleeping, take it before bed. Otherwise, it does not matter at what time of day you take it as long as you are consistent from day to day.
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenDoes it help increase Progesterone in women?
- Carrot Oil for Face is mixing of avocado oil with carrot oil, neem oil and orange oil a perfect combination for a dark skin person moroever based on my research I found out that these are non comedogenic oil
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenI have your Ashwagandha capsules it says to take two a day is that two at night or one in the morning and one in the evening?