Cookies on fushi.co.uk
Natural treatment for eczema
As eczema becomes more common, more people are trying to find a natural treatment or natural cream for this itchy skin condition. Using natural remedies to help clear eczema will result in less harm to the skin, fewer side effects, and a feeling of greater control over your skin disorder.
Although the exact causes of eczema can sometimes be unclear, it is believed to result from a hyperactive response of our immune system to an irritant. Some people have a genetic tendency to develop allergies and who are additionally exposed to triggers like pollen, mites, fungi.ÿ Exposure to materials such as wool, certain cosmetics, certain foods, extremes of temperature may worsen the condition.
Herbs and oils that are known to ease eczema are:-
- Chickweed and Chamomile are both known to reduce itching and inflammation associated with eczema.
- Chickweed has Anti-pruritic properties, which means that it helps relieve sensation of itching or prevents it. Olive oil is also known as an anti pruritic and can be soothing as well as antiseptic on the skin.
- The renowned Calendula Petals are anti inflammatory, and particularly help with wound healing whilst protecting and nourishing irritated skin. Excellent for eczema and chapped skin conditions.
- Chamomile Essential Oil is anti-allergenic, anti-inflammatory and bactericidal. One of the most important uses of chamomile is in treating skin inflammations; its soothing properties ease eczema.
- Hempseed Oil Soothing is moisturising and anti-inflammatory and soothing for the skin.
All these natural and healing ingredients have been formulated in our top selling natural cream for Eczema, called Eczmaid.
A very healing ointment for itchy, dry and inflamed skin, Eczmaid is suitableÿ for both children
- Carrot Oil for Face Thank you for your message. Cold pressed carrot oil protects and preserves the nutrients of the carrots. Since the cold press presses the produce to extract the oil, no heat is involved. ... You get 100% of the vitamins, minerals, enzymes, and nutrients when you apply cold pressed oil on your face. Frying grated carrots which involves heat and oil will remove some of those nutrients. Hope this helps.
- Ashwagandha Dosage for AnxietyVery well written article indeed. Thank you for elaborating on so many levels and aspects of it.
- Carrot Oil for Face hello there, must i used only cold-pressed carrot oil on my face? Does frying the grated carrots in coconut oil still maintain the nutrients necessary for the face?
- The Great Pomegranate Seed Oil Dear Rose, Thank you for your message. You can mix equal amounts of Pomegranate seed oil and Rosehip oil.You can add 3-4 drops from each, mix and apply on your face. Hope this helps.
- The Great Pomegranate Seed Oil Hello Fushi, could you Kindly advise exactly how many drops of oil should I use to mix to mix pomegranate and rosehip oil?
- The Rosehip Oil Diaries- Entry 1Hello Asma, Thank you for your message. Being a carrier oil, Pomegranate oil is safe to apply on the skin without dilution. However, because of its richness it is often used at dilutions of approximately 5-15% in skincare formulations. Combining Rosehip oil and pomegranate oil will give you a deeply nourishing blend of particularly antioxidant- and vitamin rich oils. It may also support scars, wrinkles and premature ageing. Hope this helps.