Cookies on fushi.co.uk
Natural treatment for eczema
As eczema becomes more common, more people are trying to find a natural treatment or natural cream for this itchy skin condition. Using natural remedies to help clear eczema will result in less harm to the skin, fewer side effects, and a feeling of greater control over your skin disorder.
Although the exact causes of eczema can sometimes be unclear, it is believed to result from a hyperactive response of our immune system to an irritant. Some people have a genetic tendency to develop allergies and who are additionally exposed to triggers like pollen, mites, fungi.ÿ Exposure to materials such as wool, certain cosmetics, certain foods, extremes of temperature may worsen the condition.
Herbs and oils that are known to ease eczema are:-
- Chickweed and Chamomile are both known to reduce itching and inflammation associated with eczema.
- Chickweed has Anti-pruritic properties, which means that it helps relieve sensation of itching or prevents it. Olive oil is also known as an anti pruritic and can be soothing as well as antiseptic on the skin.
- The renowned Calendula Petals are anti inflammatory, and particularly help with wound healing whilst protecting and nourishing irritated skin. Excellent for eczema and chapped skin conditions.
- Chamomile Essential Oil is anti-allergenic, anti-inflammatory and bactericidal. One of the most important uses of chamomile is in treating skin inflammations; its soothing properties ease eczema.
- Hempseed Oil Soothing is moisturising and anti-inflammatory and soothing for the skin.
All these natural and healing ingredients have been formulated in our top selling natural cream for Eczema, called Eczmaid.
A very healing ointment for itchy, dry and inflamed skin, Eczmaid is suitableÿ for both children
- Carrot Oil for Face Hello :) Carrot Oil contains Beta Carotene and Vitamin A which, by eliminating toxic build-up and repairing sun-damaged skin, helps to improve skin complexion. Antiseptic properties also assist in reducing breakouts and the formation of acne. It is also great for hydrating the skin. So mixing it with Jojoba oil may help. I would also recommend mixing Jojoba oil and Tamanu oil as both have great moisturising properties and are great for acne prone skin. Hope this helps!
- Carrot Oil for Face I have acne. I have been using jojoba oil only but I noticed my face is sometimes dry. If I add carrot oil will it help moisturize my face and clear the spots or should I join argan oil to the mix?
- Ashwagandha Dosage for AnxietyI found a supplement that is 500 mg, 120 Count. Do you recommend taking 1 capsule daily? or 2 capsules? I also take thyroid medication and an SSRI among other things.
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenHello Dia, Thank you for your comment. Research is confusing when it comes to testosterone levels with PCOS and using Ashwagandha. As it is an adaptogenic herb, it will 'adapt' to the environment of the body to support hormonal balance. A huge therapeutic benefit of Ashwagandha is its ability to balance cortisol levels, which could improve stress and symptoms of PCOS also. If you are currently using any medications or under medical supervision, please seek advice from your practitioner to ensure there are no interactions. I hope this helps :)
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenIs ashwagandha is good to be taken to increase height who have testosterone level high along with pcod ?
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenHi Simie, thank you for your message. Ashwagandha is safe to be taken alongside other supplements including Vitamin E and Calcium. We would advise you check with your GP for interactions with estrogen medications for menopause as there are different variations of these medications. I hope this helps :)