Cookies on fushi.co.uk
Natural ways to boost your breast confidence
First and foremost, the size of a woman's breasts should make no difference to the way that they see themselves, or the way that others see them.
We are told from a very young age that breasts come in a variety of shapes and sizes, and that absolutely every variation is completely normal and natural and something to be proud of.
Despite this, pressures from the media, other people and our own demons force many women to feel very self-conscious about their cleavage.
This lack of confidence often occurs after child-birth, when it is completely ordinary for a woman's breasts to change shape and size from what they were before the pregnancy.
A shortness of confidence can affect a woman's every day life - disallowing her from becoming the person that she should be.
"Lack of self esteem is caused by many factors and certainly breast size may be one of them. The problem occurs when it becomes an obsession and thoughts that surgery will be life changing," Dr Patrick Bowler says.
Before deciding to go under the knife, there are some natural things that you can do to boost your confidence in your chest.
Breasts are thought to become firmer, and sometimes even larger if a woman has a healthy life style.
In particular, Vitamins A, C and E are thought to strengthen the fatty tissue that breasts are made up from. Vitamin C is meant to improve skin texture, which could mean a more pleasing cleavage.
If your lack of confidence comes from discomfort in the breast area, evening primrose oil can have a seriously positive effect. It is full of fatty oils and GLA (gamma linolenic acid) which helps to control the production of bad prostaglandin, which can cause heat and inflammation in the breasts.
Improving your posture can also help to give you a pair that you can be proud of.
A quick and easy way to perk up your posture is by yoga which can really help to relax, tone and build up your body, especially your chest area. For specific poses which can strengthen your upper body, try reading a specialist book to get you started.
Posted by Matilda Jones
- The Great Pomegranate Seed Oil Hi Lin, Fushi's pomegranate seed oil is a non-standardised, unrefined and natural oil. Each batch varies and displays a set of unique characteristics. This is simply down to our oils never being refined, deodorized or filtered.However, you will still be getting the same great quality and benefits from the oil.
- Carrot Oil for Face In the process of making In the process of making my carrot Oil today on low heat, the carrot turned brown unlike other days when I do it myself. Hope the oil will still work on my face and skin.
- The Great Pomegranate Seed Oil my pomegranate seed oil is light golden color(not paler) could it be a good quality?
- Carrot Oil for Face If cooking is not recommended, so what is recommended. Cause most people cooked it
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenDear Amanda, thank you for your message. There should not be interactions between Ashwagandha and tamoxifen. However, I would recommend that you consult a proper herbalist or your GP before staring to take this herb. Herbal remedies act differently on people. I hope this helps.
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenIs this supplement safe for women who have had ER+ breast cancer I've been on tamoxifen for 2 years and it pushed me head first into horrendous menopausal symptoms which show no sign of waning I am looking for something natural to help with stress sleep issues and increase my energy