Cookies on fushi.co.uk
Natural ways to control your bladder
Incontinence is something that not many people are willing to speak up about, but it is something that affects a huge amount of women in the country, especially as they get older.
It's nothing to be ashamed of it, nor is it necessarily a healthy worry.
There are many natural preventative methods that work for lots of women, helping them regain their confidence and reach their true feminine potential.
Classic Vitamin D generally promotes good health and bone strength, particularly strengthening the pelvic muscles that control the bladder.
A great way to get this vitamin is through sunlight, but, given the current climate, that isn't always possible.
It can be found in a whole host of nutritional supplements which are also beneficial for a whole host of other health reasons.
Being overweight can be a cause of incontinence, therefore losing a few extra pounds could severely up your chances of staying in control.
Training your bladder is always a great way of maintaining command. A great way to learn skills of patience, tone and strength are through yoga, which is also a fun and easy exercise.
Smoking is thought to weaken your bladder; therefore ditching the fags for good could cut incontinence for life.
Now is the perfect time to give them up - with thousands of other smokers working hard in Stoptober.
Cutting out caffeine
Caffeine is also thought to add to the problem.
If you, like many others, need a tea or warm drink to get you out of bed in the morning, then fear not!
There are lots of herbal teas and drinks available that not only do not contain the dreaded caffeine; they also contain a variety of vitamins that keep you strong and healthy.
Posted by Freya Harper
- The Great Pomegranate Seed Oil Hi Lin, Fushi's pomegranate seed oil is a non-standardised, unrefined and natural oil. Each batch varies and displays a set of unique characteristics. This is simply down to our oils never being refined, deodorized or filtered.However, you will still be getting the same great quality and benefits from the oil.
- Carrot Oil for Face In the process of making In the process of making my carrot Oil today on low heat, the carrot turned brown unlike other days when I do it myself. Hope the oil will still work on my face and skin.
- The Great Pomegranate Seed Oil my pomegranate seed oil is light golden color(not paler) could it be a good quality?
- Carrot Oil for Face If cooking is not recommended, so what is recommended. Cause most people cooked it
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenDear Amanda, thank you for your message. There should not be interactions between Ashwagandha and tamoxifen. However, I would recommend that you consult a proper herbalist or your GP before staring to take this herb. Herbal remedies act differently on people. I hope this helps.
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenIs this supplement safe for women who have had ER+ breast cancer I've been on tamoxifen for 2 years and it pushed me head first into horrendous menopausal symptoms which show no sign of waning I am looking for something natural to help with stress sleep issues and increase my energy