Cookies on fushi.co.uk
Natural ways to control your bladder
Incontinence is something that not many people are willing to speak up about, but it is something that affects a huge amount of women in the country, especially as they get older.
It's nothing to be ashamed of it, nor is it necessarily a healthy worry.
There are many natural preventative methods that work for lots of women, helping them regain their confidence and reach their true feminine potential.
Classic Vitamin D generally promotes good health and bone strength, particularly strengthening the pelvic muscles that control the bladder.
A great way to get this vitamin is through sunlight, but, given the current climate, that isn't always possible.
It can be found in a whole host of nutritional supplements which are also beneficial for a whole host of other health reasons.
Being overweight can be a cause of incontinence, therefore losing a few extra pounds could severely up your chances of staying in control.
Training your bladder is always a great way of maintaining command. A great way to learn skills of patience, tone and strength are through yoga, which is also a fun and easy exercise.
Smoking is thought to weaken your bladder; therefore ditching the fags for good could cut incontinence for life.
Now is the perfect time to give them up - with thousands of other smokers working hard in Stoptober.
Cutting out caffeine
Caffeine is also thought to add to the problem.
If you, like many others, need a tea or warm drink to get you out of bed in the morning, then fear not!
There are lots of herbal teas and drinks available that not only do not contain the dreaded caffeine; they also contain a variety of vitamins that keep you strong and healthy.
Posted by Freya Harper
- Carrot Oil for Face Which essential oil is best mix with carrot oil for face and body
- Carrot Oil for Face Hi Praise, Carrot oil, which is a carrier oil does have a slight ability to protect skin from the sun. However, it does not clear sunburn from your face or any of the oils you have mentioned. Coconut oil, Aloe Vera or Calendula oil might help. You can also apply essential oils that help sooth sun burn with either jojoba oil or sweet almond oil. The best essential oils for this would be lavender or peppermint. Hope this helps.
- Carrot Oil for Face Please, can I mix tumeric oil, carrot oil, jojoba oil and sweet almond to clear sunburn on my face
- Shatavari benefits for WomenHi D, indeed there is conflicting information on whether Shatavari can be taken during pregnancy or not. Some studies showed that Shatavari can affect milk supply during lactation, and that Shatavari (Asparagus racemosus) has possible teratogenicity so it should be avoided in pregnancy. Other studies showed that Shatavari is an ingredient in most herbal teas which are recommended to be taken during pregnancy and breastfeeding. I would recommend that you consult your GP or a qualified herbalist who deals with pregnant women before taking anything, in case you are already taking some supplements/ drugs or herbs to help with your pregnancy.
- Shatavari benefits for WomenHi, there's conflicting information whether this can still be taking during pregnancy. What do you suggest as I use your brand and trying to conceive?
- The Rosehip Oil Diaries- Entry 1Dear Fatima, thank you for your message. For your type of skin Almond oil is ok -- its comedogenic level is 2 out of 5, it means it's not going to clog your pores. If you are looking for something even lower on that scale, you should go for Argan, Rosehip, Grapeseed, Hemp -oil which are 0-1. I hope this helps.