Cookies on fushi.co.uk
Natural ways to improve your memory
There’s nothing more irritating than beginning a sentence only to completely forget what you planned to say. Or, equally as annoying, dashing out to the shops in desperate need of something, and then drawing an utter blank. All hope is not lost! There are some natural ways to improve your memory and wave farewell to forgetfulness.
A Japanese favourite, green tea, has long been hailed as a memory enhancer. Researchers believe that the chemical properties of this flavoursome brew could have an impact on our ability to retain information. Somehow the substances present in green tea affect the generation of brain cells, which in turn enhance our memory and spatial learning.
Superfoods for a super-memory
Superfoods (hyperlink: https://www.fushi.co.uk/nutrition/superfoods.html) owe their name to the concentrated array of nutritive benefits they contain. One of the many supposed advantages of superfoods is that they keep your brain youthful and attentive. The thinking behind this is that the better insulated a brain cell is, the faster it sends messages to the rest of your body – speeding up your thinking and reactions. Superfoods keep your brain cells nice and toasty and allow for this swift thinking!
Gentle exercise, such as yoga, is an ideal way to keep your brain active and prohibit those embarrassing scatty moments. It has also been known to have psychic benefits – so getting the mat out could lead to a better brain!
Rest your way to recall
Any excuse to sleep for longer is one that we’ll happily jump at, so, hurrah! Here we go again, another excuse to stay in bed. Sleep is thought to improve both our short and long-term memory - another blissful reason to get an extra five minutes.
Posted by Matilda Jones
- The Great Pomegranate Seed Oil Hi Lin, Fushi's pomegranate seed oil is a non-standardised, unrefined and natural oil. Each batch varies and displays a set of unique characteristics. This is simply down to our oils never being refined, deodorized or filtered.However, you will still be getting the same great quality and benefits from the oil.
- Carrot Oil for Face In the process of making In the process of making my carrot Oil today on low heat, the carrot turned brown unlike other days when I do it myself. Hope the oil will still work on my face and skin.
- The Great Pomegranate Seed Oil my pomegranate seed oil is light golden color(not paler) could it be a good quality?
- Carrot Oil for Face If cooking is not recommended, so what is recommended. Cause most people cooked it
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenDear Amanda, thank you for your message. There should not be interactions between Ashwagandha and tamoxifen. However, I would recommend that you consult a proper herbalist or your GP before staring to take this herb. Herbal remedies act differently on people. I hope this helps.
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenIs this supplement safe for women who have had ER+ breast cancer I've been on tamoxifen for 2 years and it pushed me head first into horrendous menopausal symptoms which show no sign of waning I am looking for something natural to help with stress sleep issues and increase my energy