Cookies on fushi.co.uk
Natural ways to improve your memory
There’s nothing more irritating than beginning a sentence only to completely forget what you planned to say. Or, equally as annoying, dashing out to the shops in desperate need of something, and then drawing an utter blank. All hope is not lost! There are some natural ways to improve your memory and wave farewell to forgetfulness.
A Japanese favourite, green tea, has long been hailed as a memory enhancer. Researchers believe that the chemical properties of this flavoursome brew could have an impact on our ability to retain information. Somehow the substances present in green tea affect the generation of brain cells, which in turn enhance our memory and spatial learning.
Superfoods for a super-memory
Superfoods (hyperlink: https://www.fushi.co.uk/nutrition/superfoods.html) owe their name to the concentrated array of nutritive benefits they contain. One of the many supposed advantages of superfoods is that they keep your brain youthful and attentive. The thinking behind this is that the better insulated a brain cell is, the faster it sends messages to the rest of your body – speeding up your thinking and reactions. Superfoods keep your brain cells nice and toasty and allow for this swift thinking!
Gentle exercise, such as yoga, is an ideal way to keep your brain active and prohibit those embarrassing scatty moments. It has also been known to have psychic benefits – so getting the mat out could lead to a better brain!
Rest your way to recall
Any excuse to sleep for longer is one that we’ll happily jump at, so, hurrah! Here we go again, another excuse to stay in bed. Sleep is thought to improve both our short and long-term memory - another blissful reason to get an extra five minutes.
Posted by Matilda Jones
- Ashwagandha Dosage for AnxietyHi Fred, Unfortunately, I am unable to advise on this since you are taking medication. Herbal remedies can interact with other drugs. You should approach any kind of supplement or medication with equal caution (prescription and non-prescription). It is best to seek advice from your GP.
- Ashwagandha Dosage for AnxietyIs it safe to take 500mg Ashwaganda once a day whilst taking fluoxetine 20mg Once a day?
- Carrot Oil for Face Hi Mercy, yes Carrot oil is usually made using carrot fruit infused in almond oil :) The oil should be stored in a cool, dark place to maintain the maximum shelf life. You can also store it in the refrigerator. It Will keep for 6-8 months if stored properly.
- Carrot Oil for Face Hi, I made carrot oil from almond oil and carrot fruit, is it good? And how do I keep it to avoid spoilage
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenHello :) There are no studies that indicates negative effects on femininity and hirsutism on women. Studies have shown that Ashwagandha is a magical herb for women of all ages and the benefits for women are plenty. When consumed regularly, it can have a positive effect on physical and mental health. Hope this helps.
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenI have heard that using this herb cause negative effects on femininity and some times produces hair on face of woman.