Cookies on fushi.co.uk
Natural ways to improve your sex drive
Do you feel like your sex drive isn't what it used to be?
If so, you're not alone.
Women of all ages can be affected by a low sex drive, with reasons ranging from the menopause to stress.
Despite a low libido being a completely natural occurrence, it can make some women feel ashamed, isolated and frustrated.
Before reaching for medical remedies to the problem, try these natural ways to improve your sex drive.
A tired and un-stimulated brain and body is less likely to want to have sex.
"A body that is stressed doesn't necessarily want to roll about in the sheets. De-stressing and feeling comfortable in your body is incredibly important in keeping a healthy sex drive," Charlotte Watts, nutritional therapist explains.
Yoga is the perfect way to arouse your body and mind - helping you feel physically fit, as well as de-stressing your brain.
It's a really quick fix as well, as you can simply whip out your yoga mat and channel your inner 'zen' there and then.
So long smoking (and wine..)
Smoking and excessive drinking have been known to have a detrimental affect on blood flow to the sexual organs.
Although a glass of wine may be the perfect companion to calm first date nerves, it may be best just to keep it to one or two.
If wine is your bed-time vice, why not try instead a herbal tea? It's a great substitute for the warm comfort wine gives, as well as being jam packed with nutrients that just make our skin glow!
Relieve the pressure
The most important thing is to remember not to put too much pressure on yourself. Low sex drive is a problem that is common among women and can affect any person at any time.
"The most important thing is to understand what's caused it in terms of being able to overcome it and recognising that ups and downs are normal," sex therapist Paula Hall explains.
Posted by Freya Harper
- Coconut Organic Oil Virgin Fresh-PressedAs low as £6.00 Regular Price £6.00
- The Great Pomegranate Seed Oil Hi Lin, Fushi's pomegranate seed oil is a non-standardised, unrefined and natural oil. Each batch varies and displays a set of unique characteristics. This is simply down to our oils never being refined, deodorized or filtered.However, you will still be getting the same great quality and benefits from the oil.
- Carrot Oil for Face In the process of making In the process of making my carrot Oil today on low heat, the carrot turned brown unlike other days when I do it myself. Hope the oil will still work on my face and skin.
- The Great Pomegranate Seed Oil my pomegranate seed oil is light golden color(not paler) could it be a good quality?
- Carrot Oil for Face If cooking is not recommended, so what is recommended. Cause most people cooked it
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenDear Amanda, thank you for your message. There should not be interactions between Ashwagandha and tamoxifen. However, I would recommend that you consult a proper herbalist or your GP before staring to take this herb. Herbal remedies act differently on people. I hope this helps.
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenIs this supplement safe for women who have had ER+ breast cancer I've been on tamoxifen for 2 years and it pushed me head first into horrendous menopausal symptoms which show no sign of waning I am looking for something natural to help with stress sleep issues and increase my energy