Cookies on fushi.co.uk
Natural ways to treat cystitis
Cystitis is the name given to a urinary infection where a person’s bladder is inflamed.
Many individuals, especially women, will be troubled with cystitis at some point in their life.
It can be caused by either an infection or damage to the bladder.
Women suffering may feel that they need the toilet a lot more often, although they won’t actually be able to wee. When they are able to go to the toilet, this can be very painful and stingy.
Antibiotics are one way of curing the infection, but often waiting for the doctor can be a long and arduous process - many women want immediate relief.
There are some homeopathic remedies you can try to help beat the bug.
Increase fluid consumption
As with many bodily problems, drinking plenty of liquids has the ability to flush away any infections.
Keeping your water intake at at least eight glasses a day is thought to alleviate the pain, as well as fighting the infection quicker.
Herbal teas and drinks are thought to really help soothe the pain. They are jam-packed with antioxidants that are sworn fighters of infections.
Many teas also help to get rid of bloating - something that those suffering from cystitis may feel.
Vitamins and supplements
Vitamin C is thought to combat cystitis by using its healing properties to restore your body back to its normal and healthy self.
Additionally, vitamin C has been known to improve your skin texture and immune system, so there really is no harm in trying it out!
Superberries are called super for a reason. As well as fighting the signs of aging, berries are the most popular combatant of cystitis.
Many women think that cranberry juice in particular is an effective healer.
Superberries are the perfect addition to your daily juice, smoothie or as sprinkles on your breakfast cereal.
Posted by Matilda Jones
- Coconut Organic Oil Virgin Fresh-PressedAs low as £6.00 Regular Price £6.00
- The Great Pomegranate Seed Oil Hi Lin, Fushi's pomegranate seed oil is a non-standardised, unrefined and natural oil. Each batch varies and displays a set of unique characteristics. This is simply down to our oils never being refined, deodorized or filtered.However, you will still be getting the same great quality and benefits from the oil.
- Carrot Oil for Face In the process of making In the process of making my carrot Oil today on low heat, the carrot turned brown unlike other days when I do it myself. Hope the oil will still work on my face and skin.
- The Great Pomegranate Seed Oil my pomegranate seed oil is light golden color(not paler) could it be a good quality?
- Carrot Oil for Face If cooking is not recommended, so what is recommended. Cause most people cooked it
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenDear Amanda, thank you for your message. There should not be interactions between Ashwagandha and tamoxifen. However, I would recommend that you consult a proper herbalist or your GP before staring to take this herb. Herbal remedies act differently on people. I hope this helps.
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenIs this supplement safe for women who have had ER+ breast cancer I've been on tamoxifen for 2 years and it pushed me head first into horrendous menopausal symptoms which show no sign of waning I am looking for something natural to help with stress sleep issues and increase my energy