Cookies on fushi.co.uk
Natural ways to treat cystitis
Cystitis is the name given to a urinary infection where a person’s bladder is inflamed.
Many individuals, especially women, will be troubled with cystitis at some point in their life.
It can be caused by either an infection or damage to the bladder.
Women suffering may feel that they need the toilet a lot more often, although they won’t actually be able to wee. When they are able to go to the toilet, this can be very painful and stingy.
Antibiotics are one way of curing the infection, but often waiting for the doctor can be a long and arduous process - many women want immediate relief.
There are some homeopathic remedies you can try to help beat the bug.
Increase fluid consumption
As with many bodily problems, drinking plenty of liquids has the ability to flush away any infections.
Keeping your water intake at at least eight glasses a day is thought to alleviate the pain, as well as fighting the infection quicker.
Herbal teas and drinks are thought to really help soothe the pain. They are jam-packed with antioxidants that are sworn fighters of infections.
Many teas also help to get rid of bloating - something that those suffering from cystitis may feel.
Vitamins and supplements
Vitamin C is thought to combat cystitis by using its healing properties to restore your body back to its normal and healthy self.
Additionally, vitamin C has been known to improve your skin texture and immune system, so there really is no harm in trying it out!
Superberries are called super for a reason. As well as fighting the signs of aging, berries are the most popular combatant of cystitis.
Many women think that cranberry juice in particular is an effective healer.
Superberries are the perfect addition to your daily juice, smoothie or as sprinkles on your breakfast cereal.
Posted by Matilda Jones
- Carrot Oil for Face Hello :) yes, our cold pressed carrot oil can be used on both the face and body. You can add few drops of Carrot oil to your body cream.
- Carrot Oil for Face Hello :) yes you can mix few drops of carrot oil with Shea butter and apply it as hair mask. It is thought to bring balance in moisture for hair as a conditioning agent. Shea Butter and Carrot Oil works extremely well as a hair softening mask, especially to comfort sensitive, aging skin during cold winter climates and extreme dry heat.
- Carrot Oil for Face Hello can I mix carrot oil and Shea butter and apply on my hair
- Carrot Oil for Face Can i use cold pressed carrot oil as my face and body cream
- Carrot Oil for Face Hello :) you can use carrot oil only in small drops on your skin in the morning since it is highly potent. Carrot oil is rich in vitamins and is a very effective moisturiser. Hope this helps.
- Carrot Oil for Face Hello, You can for sure mix carrot and papaya oil together. I will help reduce hyperpigmentation :)