Cookies on fushi.co.uk
Naturally ward off the wrinkles
As we get older, our skin loses two types of protein: collagen and elastin. These nutrients are the vital ingredients to keeping our skin young, smooth and wrinkle-free. Without turning to over-priced moisturisers or opting down the cosmetic surgery route, there are many natural ways that we can get back these nutrients, keeping our skin youthful and supple.
A good diet
We all know that takeaways and alcohol gave us spots when we were younger, but some would be surprised to know that the self-same things wreak havoc with our skin as we age. Drinking lots of water and eating plenty of fresh fruit and vegetables are wrinkle-free essentials. This doesn’t mean you have to cut out every treat, as long as the majority of what you put in is beneficial. Experts say that as long as you know that 80 per cent of the time you’re eating fresh, your skin will glow!
Having a vitamin-rich moisturiser
Many moisturisers claim to tackle wrinkles overnight, but the key to long-term success is knowing exactly what you’re putting on your face. Your moisturiser should be packed with vitamins A, C and E, sworn fighters of the wrinkle, keeping those unwanted lines at bay.
Lots and lots of sun-block
UV damage is the number one cause of visible aging – it breaks down all those vital nutrients our skin needs to stay supple. It’s really important to have a good sun-block on every day, even when we think we don’t need it. Look out for moisturisers with a built in SPF, that way we can’t forget!
We’ve all woken up from a broken nights sleep to the mirror greeting us with a face of puffiness and lines. The skin’s ability to retain water is enhanced by sleep, thereby keeping skin moisturised and supple.
Have you ever had someone ask you why you’re looking so cheerful, and for them to tell you it’s ‘written all over your face’? Well, it’s the same with wrinkles. The happier and more relaxed you are, the less likely wrinkles are to bother you. Plenty of laughs, sleep and exercise will guarantee this, and secure the brightness of your face!
Posted by Laura Andrews
- Carrot Oil for Face Hi Vickie, This is only if you're making your own carrot oil. You do not need to do that with our carrot oil. Hope this helps :)
- Carrot Oil for Face Hello Offor, Thank you for your message. Yes, that's fine. It will make a great moisturising and nourishing body butter. Hope this helps :)
- Carrot Oil for Face Hi Tope, Thank you for your message. Carrot oil lightens the dark spots and helps to heal the scars. It is effective for numerous skin issues: psoriasis, eczema, itching... You can combine it with other essential oils, for example, Rosemary, lemon, lavender, lime, orange, bergamot, etc. Carrot seed oil is great for skin lightening itself, it is very effective. However, you can also always mix carrot seed oil with a cold-pressed carrier oil like sweet almond oil or coconut oil. Hope this helps. :)
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenWonderful information
- Carrot Oil for Face Hi,I saw a post where it is required to sun dry your grated carrot oil in order to remove moisture,Is this advisable?
- Carrot Oil for Face Please is it advisable to mix the carrot oil, Shea butter and coconut oil together for the skin