Cookies on fushi.co.uk
Naturally ward off the wrinkles
As we get older, our skin loses two types of protein: collagen and elastin. These nutrients are the vital ingredients to keeping our skin young, smooth and wrinkle-free. Without turning to over-priced moisturisers or opting down the cosmetic surgery route, there are many natural ways that we can get back these nutrients, keeping our skin youthful and supple.
A good diet
We all know that takeaways and alcohol gave us spots when we were younger, but some would be surprised to know that the self-same things wreak havoc with our skin as we age. Drinking lots of water and eating plenty of fresh fruit and vegetables are wrinkle-free essentials. This doesn’t mean you have to cut out every treat, as long as the majority of what you put in is beneficial. Experts say that as long as you know that 80 per cent of the time you’re eating fresh, your skin will glow!
Having a vitamin-rich moisturiser
Many moisturisers claim to tackle wrinkles overnight, but the key to long-term success is knowing exactly what you’re putting on your face. Your moisturiser should be packed with vitamins A, C and E, sworn fighters of the wrinkle, keeping those unwanted lines at bay.
Lots and lots of sun-block
UV damage is the number one cause of visible aging – it breaks down all those vital nutrients our skin needs to stay supple. It’s really important to have a good sun-block on every day, even when we think we don’t need it. Look out for moisturisers with a built in SPF, that way we can’t forget!
We’ve all woken up from a broken nights sleep to the mirror greeting us with a face of puffiness and lines. The skin’s ability to retain water is enhanced by sleep, thereby keeping skin moisturised and supple.
Have you ever had someone ask you why you’re looking so cheerful, and for them to tell you it’s ‘written all over your face’? Well, it’s the same with wrinkles. The happier and more relaxed you are, the less likely wrinkles are to bother you. Plenty of laughs, sleep and exercise will guarantee this, and secure the brightness of your face!
Posted by Laura Andrews
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenHello Anoni, Ashwagandha is a stress reliever and controls the production of stress-inducing hormones. High production of cortisol can compromise the production of progesterone. When Ashwagandha controls cortisol, it automatically stabilises progesterone production levels. Hope this helps :)
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenHello, As Ashwagandha is an adaptogen, there are numerous ways that it can help you depending on what time of day it is. Most people like to use Ashwagandha in the morning as it has some benefits when it comes to naturally reducing anxiety which could help throughout the day. However, others take it at night to help with sleep. If you are having difficulty sleeping, take it before bed. Otherwise, it does not matter at what time of day you take it as long as you are consistent from day to day.
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenDoes it help increase Progesterone in women?
- Carrot Oil for Face is mixing of avocado oil with carrot oil, neem oil and orange oil a perfect combination for a dark skin person moroever based on my research I found out that these are non comedogenic oil
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenI have your Ashwagandha capsules it says to take two a day is that two at night or one in the morning and one in the evening?
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenHi Debbie, There is 340 mg of herb per capsule in our Ashwagandha. We usually recommend 2 capsules a day which are equivalent to 680mg. It is possible to take up to 1200mg daily, but only over short periods, so we prefer to stay well within the limits of safety, while still dosing enough to see the benefits. We always recommend to discuss taking the supplement with your GP before hand if you'd like to increase dosages. I hope this helps :)