Cookies on fushi.co.uk
Neem Natural treatment for severe skin conditions
The Neem tree is sacred in India because of its life-protecting properties. Widely used within India and is deeply rooted within Ayurvedic medicine, Neem is known as a powerful cleansing herb, in fact Neem is renowned for its ability to purify both the inside and outside of the body.
Recently though Neem is being recognised significantly in the West, and its benefits for skin conditions like Eczema, Psoriasis and Acne are being realised. Dry Skin, Wrinkles, Dandruff, Itchy Scalp, Skin Ulcers and Warts are other conditions can be effectively resolved by the use of soaps and creams, containing Neem leaf extracts and oil.
It is an extremely bitter herb with powerful detoxifying properties. Its green leaves are full of cleansing chlorophyll and it acts as an invaluable skin and blood cleanser. It is very effective for normalising gut bacteria and reducing any imbalances that can cause bloating, discomfort and skin outbreaks.
The antibacterial, antifungal & blood purifying properties of Neem are useful in skin disorders, dental health, diabetes management, immune support and even fighting cancer.
Some of the benefits of Neem include:-ÿ
- Neem has hugely detoxifying benefits that help maintain healthy circulatory, digestive, respiratory, and urinary systems
- Neem extract is believed to possesses anti-diabetic, anti-bacterial, and anti-viral properties
- The Neem plant is bitter and alterative. It is used as a poultice in boils, is antiseptic, demulcent, a tonic in catarrhal affections, and as a stomachic, stimulant.
- Neem is useful in rheumatism, as an analgesic, sedative, antibacterial, antiviral and in skin diseases.
- The Neem tree stem, root and bark possess astringent, tonic, and antiperiodic properties.
- Neem extracts and oils are believed to be effective for Psoriasis and studies show that Neem improves the appearance as well as the texture of the skin.
- A fresh cold pressed Neem oil can help reduce inflammation, itching and redness of Eczema.
- Neem is also beneficial for acne as it effectively kills the bacteria that cause acne and studies prove that Neem reduces inflammation, caused by acne. It has blood purifying properties and therefore taken internally is also effective for promotingÿ clearer skin.
Neem can be taken internally either as Neem capsules or Neem Tincture. Externally Neem can be applied on the skin either using cold pressed Neem oil or using soaps or lotions that contain Neem extract.
- Wholefood Beauty Totale for Skin Hair Nails and UV protectionAs low as £16.00
- Sleep Valerian & Skullcap Herbal Tincture Blend 100mlAs low as £20.00
- De-stress Skullcap & Lemon Balm Herbal Tincture Blend 100mlAs low as £20.00
- Female Dong Quai & Chasteberry Herbal Tincture Blend 100ml20% OFFAs low as £16.01 Regular Price £20.00
- The Rosehip Oil Diaries- Entry 1Dear Fatima, thank you for your message. For your type of skin Almond oil is ok -- its comedogenic level is 2 out of 5, it means it's not going to clog your pores. If you are looking for something even lower on that scale, you should go for Argan, Rosehip, Grapeseed, Hemp -oil which are 0-1. I hope this helps.
- The Rosehip Oil Diaries- Entry 1Hi, would it be advisable to use almond oil on acne prone skin. I have a little bit of acne but have lots of dark spots left by acne.
- Ashwagandha benefits for menThanks for this great article. I have begun to take Ashwagandha, and my husband asked if it might be good for him too. Looks like it is, so thank you for the info.
- The Great Pomegranate Seed Oil Hi Lin, Fushi's pomegranate seed oil is a non-standardised, unrefined and natural oil. Each batch varies and displays a set of unique characteristics. This is simply down to our oils never being refined, deodorized or filtered.However, you will still be getting the same great quality and benefits from the oil.
- Carrot Oil for Face In the process of making In the process of making my carrot Oil today on low heat, the carrot turned brown unlike other days when I do it myself. Hope the oil will still work on my face and skin.
- The Great Pomegranate Seed Oil my pomegranate seed oil is light golden color(not paler) could it be a good quality?