Cookies on fushi.co.uk
Neem Natural treatment for severe skin conditions
The Neem tree is sacred in India because of its life-protecting properties. Widely used within India and is deeply rooted within Ayurvedic medicine, Neem is known as a powerful cleansing herb, in fact Neem is renowned for its ability to purify both the inside and outside of the body.
Recently though Neem is being recognised significantly in the West, and its benefits for skin conditions like Eczema, Psoriasis and Acne are being realised. Dry Skin, Wrinkles, Dandruff, Itchy Scalp, Skin Ulcers and Warts are other conditions can be effectively resolved by the use of soaps and creams, containing Neem leaf extracts and oil.
It is an extremely bitter herb with powerful detoxifying properties. Its green leaves are full of cleansing chlorophyll and it acts as an invaluable skin and blood cleanser. It is very effective for normalising gut bacteria and reducing any imbalances that can cause bloating, discomfort and skin outbreaks.
The antibacterial, antifungal & blood purifying properties of Neem are useful in skin disorders, dental health, diabetes management, immune support and even fighting cancer.
Some of the benefits of Neem include:-ÿ
- Neem has hugely detoxifying benefits that help maintain healthy circulatory, digestive, respiratory, and urinary systems
- Neem extract is believed to possesses anti-diabetic, anti-bacterial, and anti-viral properties
- The Neem plant is bitter and alterative. It is used as a poultice in boils, is antiseptic, demulcent, a tonic in catarrhal affections, and as a stomachic, stimulant.
- Neem is useful in rheumatism, as an analgesic, sedative, antibacterial, antiviral and in skin diseases.
- The Neem tree stem, root and bark possess astringent, tonic, and antiperiodic properties.
- Neem extracts and oils are believed to be effective for Psoriasis and studies show that Neem improves the appearance as well as the texture of the skin.
- A fresh cold pressed Neem oil can help reduce inflammation, itching and redness of Eczema.
- Neem is also beneficial for acne as it effectively kills the bacteria that cause acne and studies prove that Neem reduces inflammation, caused by acne. It has blood purifying properties and therefore taken internally is also effective for promotingÿ clearer skin.
Neem can be taken internally either as Neem capsules or Neem Tincture. Externally Neem can be applied on the skin either using cold pressed Neem oil or using soaps or lotions that contain Neem extract.
- Sleep Valerian & Skullcap Herbal Tincture Blend 100mlAs low as £20.00
- De-stress Skullcap & Lemon Balm Herbal Tincture Blend 100mlAs low as £20.00
- Neem Organic Tincture 100mlAs low as £10.00
- Female Dong Quai & Chasteberry Herbal Tincture Blend 100ml20% OFFAs low as £16.01 Regular Price £20.00
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenHello Anoni, Ashwagandha is a stress reliever and controls the production of stress-inducing hormones. High production of cortisol can compromise the production of progesterone. When Ashwagandha controls cortisol, it automatically stabilises progesterone production levels. Hope this helps :)
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenHello, As Ashwagandha is an adaptogen, there are numerous ways that it can help you depending on what time of day it is. Most people like to use Ashwagandha in the morning as it has some benefits when it comes to naturally reducing anxiety which could help throughout the day. However, others take it at night to help with sleep. If you are having difficulty sleeping, take it before bed. Otherwise, it does not matter at what time of day you take it as long as you are consistent from day to day.
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenDoes it help increase Progesterone in women?
- Carrot Oil for Face is mixing of avocado oil with carrot oil, neem oil and orange oil a perfect combination for a dark skin person moroever based on my research I found out that these are non comedogenic oil
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenI have your Ashwagandha capsules it says to take two a day is that two at night or one in the morning and one in the evening?
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenHi Debbie, There is 340 mg of herb per capsule in our Ashwagandha. We usually recommend 2 capsules a day which are equivalent to 680mg. It is possible to take up to 1200mg daily, but only over short periods, so we prefer to stay well within the limits of safety, while still dosing enough to see the benefits. We always recommend to discuss taking the supplement with your GP before hand if you'd like to increase dosages. I hope this helps :)