Cookies on fushi.co.uk
Neem Natural treatment for severe skin conditions
The Neem tree is sacred in India because of its life-protecting properties. Widely used within India and is deeply rooted within Ayurvedic medicine, Neem is known as a powerful cleansing herb, in fact Neem is renowned for its ability to purify both the inside and outside of the body.
Recently though Neem is being recognised significantly in the West, and its benefits for skin conditions like Eczema, Psoriasis and Acne are being realised. Dry Skin, Wrinkles, Dandruff, Itchy Scalp, Skin Ulcers and Warts are other conditions can be effectively resolved by the use of soaps and creams, containing Neem leaf extracts and oil.
It is an extremely bitter herb with powerful detoxifying properties. Its green leaves are full of cleansing chlorophyll and it acts as an invaluable skin and blood cleanser. It is very effective for normalising gut bacteria and reducing any imbalances that can cause bloating, discomfort and skin outbreaks.
The antibacterial, antifungal & blood purifying properties of Neem are useful in skin disorders, dental health, diabetes management, immune support and even fighting cancer.
Some of the benefits of Neem include:-ÿ
- Neem has hugely detoxifying benefits that help maintain healthy circulatory, digestive, respiratory, and urinary systems
- Neem extract is believed to possesses anti-diabetic, anti-bacterial, and anti-viral properties
- The Neem plant is bitter and alterative. It is used as a poultice in boils, is antiseptic, demulcent, a tonic in catarrhal affections, and as a stomachic, stimulant.
- Neem is useful in rheumatism, as an analgesic, sedative, antibacterial, antiviral and in skin diseases.
- The Neem tree stem, root and bark possess astringent, tonic, and antiperiodic properties.
- Neem extracts and oils are believed to be effective for Psoriasis and studies show that Neem improves the appearance as well as the texture of the skin.
- A fresh cold pressed Neem oil can help reduce inflammation, itching and redness of Eczema.
- Neem is also beneficial for acne as it effectively kills the bacteria that cause acne and studies prove that Neem reduces inflammation, caused by acne. It has blood purifying properties and therefore taken internally is also effective for promotingÿ clearer skin.
Neem can be taken internally either as Neem capsules or Neem Tincture. Externally Neem can be applied on the skin either using cold pressed Neem oil or using soaps or lotions that contain Neem extract.
- Which is the best oil for hair growth and thickness?Thank you Emiliano for your comment. In this blog we are referring more to oils, more so than butters and while we agree with you Shea is an excellent emollient for hair, it's consistency is more buttery and it is used more as a leave-in remedy to smooth hair texture. We have suggested Coconut oil as it helps slow down hair loss by penetrating deep into your hair shaft to prevent protein loss, which in turn prevents breakage. When applied to your scalp, it simultaneously moisturises and removes build-up around your hair follicles to encourage hair growth and is one of base oils always used in Ayurveda for hair treatments. As this post is more focused for hair and not for skin, the comedogenic scale applies to skin/pores and not hair follicles. Thank you again for your feedback.
- Which is the best oil for hair growth and thickness?Hello Zu, yes hair loss can be very stressful and this in turn amplifies the cause almost.. Perhaps with Covid, your system may have been depleted of nutrients and fighting the virus can take its toll on your immune system, so sometimes our hair and skin suffer when we have been ill. We really believe in oils for scalp massage as the best way to revive the growth and help regenerate the follicles. It may be also worth at looking at internal supplements and making sure you are getting enough of omega oils, perhaps plant based such as nuts and seeds in your diet. For external oil treatment, would recommend the Really Good Hair oil which we create with Brahmi, this herb is known to help bring the scalp back to health and improve growth. Biotin is also a good vitamin to take as a supplement to help with hair growth so do look into that. So hope these tips will be helpful for you.
- Which is the best oil for hair growth and thickness?I, am very surprised that your article did not include Organic Shea Butter and that coconut oil, is your number one choice for hair growth and thickness. According to the comedogenic scale, coconut oil, has a rating of (4), on a scale from (0), to (5), on clogging your pores. Why would anyone put coconut oil, on their hair or skin knowing the pores will get clogged up. Shea Butter, on the other hand has a (0), rating on the comedogenic scale, which is great for dry hair and skin and won't clog up your pores.
- Which is the best oil for hair growth and thickness?Thank you for your very informative article. I suffered COVID in December, 2020, and in February I started experience extreme hair loss and all my hair jus falls like a person who is under going Chemo therapy. It's very depressing. Had to cut off all my hair and even the little that is left is falling off daily not sure what to do. Please suggest something.
- Carrot Oil for Face Hello :) You can use carrot oil only in small drops on your skin in the morning/during the day since it is highly potent. Carrot oil is rich in vitamins and is a very effective moisturiser. You can also mix a few drops of Carrot Oil with your favorite face cream. You can do that at least twice a week or include it in your daily skincare routine. Hope this helps.
- Carrot Oil for Face Can I use the carrot oil in the day time? Because I am using Vitamin c serum in the night. Please advise. Thanks