Cookies on fushi.co.uk
Neem Natural treatment for severe skin conditions
The Neem tree is sacred in India because of its life-protecting properties. Widely used within India and is deeply rooted within Ayurvedic medicine, Neem is known as a powerful cleansing herb, in fact Neem is renowned for its ability to purify both the inside and outside of the body.
Recently though Neem is being recognised significantly in the West, and its benefits for skin conditions like Eczema, Psoriasis and Acne are being realised. Dry Skin, Wrinkles, Dandruff, Itchy Scalp, Skin Ulcers and Warts are other conditions can be effectively resolved by the use of soaps and creams, containing Neem leaf extracts and oil.
It is an extremely bitter herb with powerful detoxifying properties. Its green leaves are full of cleansing chlorophyll and it acts as an invaluable skin and blood cleanser. It is very effective for normalising gut bacteria and reducing any imbalances that can cause bloating, discomfort and skin outbreaks.
The antibacterial, antifungal & blood purifying properties of Neem are useful in skin disorders, dental health, diabetes management, immune support and even fighting cancer.
Some of the benefits of Neem include:-ÿ
- Neem has hugely detoxifying benefits that help maintain healthy circulatory, digestive, respiratory, and urinary systems
- Neem extract is believed to possesses anti-diabetic, anti-bacterial, and anti-viral properties
- The Neem plant is bitter and alterative. It is used as a poultice in boils, is antiseptic, demulcent, a tonic in catarrhal affections, and as a stomachic, stimulant.
- Neem is useful in rheumatism, as an analgesic, sedative, antibacterial, antiviral and in skin diseases.
- The Neem tree stem, root and bark possess astringent, tonic, and antiperiodic properties.
- Neem extracts and oils are believed to be effective for Psoriasis and studies show that Neem improves the appearance as well as the texture of the skin.
- A fresh cold pressed Neem oil can help reduce inflammation, itching and redness of Eczema.
- Neem is also beneficial for acne as it effectively kills the bacteria that cause acne and studies prove that Neem reduces inflammation, caused by acne. It has blood purifying properties and therefore taken internally is also effective for promotingÿ clearer skin.
Neem can be taken internally either as Neem capsules or Neem Tincture. Externally Neem can be applied on the skin either using cold pressed Neem oil or using soaps or lotions that contain Neem extract.
- Wholefood Beauty Totale for Skin Hair Nails and UV protectionAs low as £16.00
- Sleep Valerian & Skullcap Herbal Tincture Blend 100mlAs low as £20.00
- De-stress Skullcap & Lemon Balm Herbal Tincture Blend 100mlAs low as £20.00
- Neem Organic Tincture 100mlAs low as £10.00
- Carrot Oil for Face Hi Vickie, This is only if you're making your own carrot oil. You do not need to do that with our carrot oil. Hope this helps :)
- Carrot Oil for Face Hello Offor, Thank you for your message. Yes, that's fine. It will make a great moisturising and nourishing body butter. Hope this helps :)
- Carrot Oil for Face Hi Tope, Thank you for your message. Carrot oil lightens the dark spots and helps to heal the scars. It is effective for numerous skin issues: psoriasis, eczema, itching... You can combine it with other essential oils, for example, Rosemary, lemon, lavender, lime, orange, bergamot, etc. Carrot seed oil is great for skin lightening itself, it is very effective. However, you can also always mix carrot seed oil with a cold-pressed carrier oil like sweet almond oil or coconut oil. Hope this helps. :)
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenWonderful information
- Carrot Oil for Face Hi,I saw a post where it is required to sun dry your grated carrot oil in order to remove moisture,Is this advisable?
- Carrot Oil for Face Please is it advisable to mix the carrot oil, Shea butter and coconut oil together for the skin