Cookies on fushi.co.uk
Neem Natural treatment for severe skin conditions
The Neem tree is sacred in India because of its life-protecting properties. Widely used within India and is deeply rooted within Ayurvedic medicine, Neem is known as a powerful cleansing herb, in fact Neem is renowned for its ability to purify both the inside and outside of the body.
Recently though Neem is being recognised significantly in the West, and its benefits for skin conditions like Eczema, Psoriasis and Acne are being realised. Dry Skin, Wrinkles, Dandruff, Itchy Scalp, Skin Ulcers and Warts are other conditions can be effectively resolved by the use of soaps and creams, containing Neem leaf extracts and oil.
It is an extremely bitter herb with powerful detoxifying properties. Its green leaves are full of cleansing chlorophyll and it acts as an invaluable skin and blood cleanser. It is very effective for normalising gut bacteria and reducing any imbalances that can cause bloating, discomfort and skin outbreaks.
The antibacterial, antifungal & blood purifying properties of Neem are useful in skin disorders, dental health, diabetes management, immune support and even fighting cancer.
Some of the benefits of Neem include:-ÿ
- Neem has hugely detoxifying benefits that help maintain healthy circulatory, digestive, respiratory, and urinary systems
- Neem extract is believed to possesses anti-diabetic, anti-bacterial, and anti-viral properties
- The Neem plant is bitter and alterative. It is used as a poultice in boils, is antiseptic, demulcent, a tonic in catarrhal affections, and as a stomachic, stimulant.
- Neem is useful in rheumatism, as an analgesic, sedative, antibacterial, antiviral and in skin diseases.
- The Neem tree stem, root and bark possess astringent, tonic, and antiperiodic properties.
- Neem extracts and oils are believed to be effective for Psoriasis and studies show that Neem improves the appearance as well as the texture of the skin.
- A fresh cold pressed Neem oil can help reduce inflammation, itching and redness of Eczema.
- Neem is also beneficial for acne as it effectively kills the bacteria that cause acne and studies prove that Neem reduces inflammation, caused by acne. It has blood purifying properties and therefore taken internally is also effective for promotingÿ clearer skin.
Neem can be taken internally either as Neem capsules or Neem Tincture. Externally Neem can be applied on the skin either using cold pressed Neem oil or using soaps or lotions that contain Neem extract.
- Wholefood Beauty Totale for Skin Hair Nails and UV protectionAs low as £16.00
- De-stress Skullcap & Lemon Balm Herbal Tincture Blend 100mlAs low as £20.00
- Female Dong Quai & Chasteberry Herbal Tincture Blend 100ml20% OFFAs low as £16.01 Regular Price £20.00
- Women Plus Black Cohosh & Chasteberry Herbal Tincture 100mlAs low as £20.00
- The Great Pomegranate Seed Oil Hi Kianouche, Thank you for your message. I would recommend to mix pomegranate oil with Marula oil for what you are looking to treat. A few drops of antioxidant-rich Marula oil mixed with Pomegranate oil can boost efficacy and help restore your skin’s functions in perfect equilibrium. Long term use may visibly minimise pores, brighten the skin, protect it from the oxidative damage caused by pollution, tones down pigmentation and assists with scar tissue healing. Hope this helps :)
- The Great Pomegranate Seed Oil Hi I’ve bought some of your pomegranate oil, together with rosehip and marula oils. Which of the other two oils would be better to mix with pomegranate oil for mature skin with hyperpigmentation due to sun damage and sometimes prone to spots and milia when using rich moisturisers. Also, can I use pomegranate oil by itself or combined with either of the other two oils around my eyes
- Flaxseed oil: the homeopathic healerHi Genevive, Thank you for your comment. Homeopathic medicine refers to an alternative approach to medicine that uses natural substances that can be prepared to create a remedy to restore our health and feeling of vitality. Flaxseeds are a natural product that we have pressed organically to produce Flaxseed oil that we celebrate for its powerful healing qualities. I hope that helps!
- Flaxseed oil: the homeopathic healerHow, exactly, is this product homeopathic?
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenHi Dolores, thank you for your message!Ashwagandha is an adaptogen so will adapt to your own bodies rhythm. It is a powerful way to regulate energy levels through the day so in some people may boost circulation and cell activity, which is why you may find yourself with insomnia. Everyone is unique and different, so will react to herbs and remedies differently. As you are using bio-identical hormones, I would advise you check with your GP, as there are often interferences with herbs. Perhaps you should try taking your Ashwagandha in the morning to regulate your bodies rhythm through the day.
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenCan it actually cause insomnia and night sweats in menopausal women if taken at night? I think it does for me. I also use compounded bio-identical hormones.