Cookies on fushi.co.uk
Night before pre-party preparations
With Christmas parties coming up all over the shop, you want absolutely nothing to stand in the way of you looking as beautiful as possible.
It always seems the way, however, that the day that you have to look your best, you wake up with a spot, tired eyes or puffiness.
To beat the blemishes in their tracks, prepare the night before.
To ensure that your hair is as shiny and glossy as can be, apply hair oil the night before your party.
Applying coconut oil overnight is especially beneficial as it contains calcium, iron, magnesium, and potassium - substances which help repair damaged hair and strengthen it.
Remember to shampoo it out the next morning though, as although it smells lovely, it can make hair look a little greasy.
Nourish your insides
Looking good on the outside is all about what you put in the inside.
Avoid fry-ups the day before, and instead have plenty of water to ensure that your skin looks hydrated and fresh.
Get yourself nice and relaxed the night before with a bath. A good night's sleep will show in your face.
However, as soon as you get out of the bath, remember to moisturise, as showers and baths deplete our skin of natural moisture.
Round off the experience with a cup of peppermint tea and honey to help digestion - ensuring that you look as slim as possible.
Make sure that you get plenty of sleep the night before to avoid bags and dark circles under the eyes.
Do a bit of exercise in the day to ensure that you get to sleep well. A gentle bit of yoga before bed is a favourite for a good night's sleep.
The night before, remember to take off all your make-up before bed. This will stop your skin from drying out overnight.
Invest in a good overnight moisturiser to get your skin completely party ready.
Posted by Freya Harper
- Carrot Oil for Face Hi Vickie, This is only if you're making your own carrot oil. You do not need to do that with our carrot oil. Hope this helps :)
- Carrot Oil for Face Hello Offor, Thank you for your message. Yes, that's fine. It will make a great moisturising and nourishing body butter. Hope this helps :)
- Carrot Oil for Face Hi Tope, Thank you for your message. Carrot oil lightens the dark spots and helps to heal the scars. It is effective for numerous skin issues: psoriasis, eczema, itching... You can combine it with other essential oils, for example, Rosemary, lemon, lavender, lime, orange, bergamot, etc. Carrot seed oil is great for skin lightening itself, it is very effective. However, you can also always mix carrot seed oil with a cold-pressed carrier oil like sweet almond oil or coconut oil. Hope this helps. :)
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenWonderful information
- Carrot Oil for Face Hi,I saw a post where it is required to sun dry your grated carrot oil in order to remove moisture,Is this advisable?
- Carrot Oil for Face Please is it advisable to mix the carrot oil, Shea butter and coconut oil together for the skin