Cookies on fushi.co.uk
Night before pre-party preparations
With Christmas parties coming up all over the shop, you want absolutely nothing to stand in the way of you looking as beautiful as possible.
It always seems the way, however, that the day that you have to look your best, you wake up with a spot, tired eyes or puffiness.
To beat the blemishes in their tracks, prepare the night before.
To ensure that your hair is as shiny and glossy as can be, apply hair oil the night before your party.
Applying coconut oil overnight is especially beneficial as it contains calcium, iron, magnesium, and potassium - substances which help repair damaged hair and strengthen it.
Remember to shampoo it out the next morning though, as although it smells lovely, it can make hair look a little greasy.
Nourish your insides
Looking good on the outside is all about what you put in the inside.
Avoid fry-ups the day before, and instead have plenty of water to ensure that your skin looks hydrated and fresh.
Get yourself nice and relaxed the night before with a bath. A good night's sleep will show in your face.
However, as soon as you get out of the bath, remember to moisturise, as showers and baths deplete our skin of natural moisture.
Round off the experience with a cup of peppermint tea and honey to help digestion - ensuring that you look as slim as possible.
Make sure that you get plenty of sleep the night before to avoid bags and dark circles under the eyes.
Do a bit of exercise in the day to ensure that you get to sleep well. A gentle bit of yoga before bed is a favourite for a good night's sleep.
The night before, remember to take off all your make-up before bed. This will stop your skin from drying out overnight.
Invest in a good overnight moisturiser to get your skin completely party ready.
Posted by Freya Harper
- Coconut Organic Oil Virgin Fresh-PressedAs low as £6.00 Regular Price £6.00
- Which is the best oil for hair growth and thickness?Very informative blog. I liked it, as information shared is very detailed One. I really appreciate the effort taken for sharing & making knowledge available for everyone. It’s kind of help for well being of we human beings/ Body&Soul.
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenHello Anoni, Ashwagandha is a stress reliever and controls the production of stress-inducing hormones. High production of cortisol can compromise the production of progesterone. When Ashwagandha controls cortisol, it automatically stabilises progesterone production levels. Hope this helps :)
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenHello, As Ashwagandha is an adaptogen, there are numerous ways that it can help you depending on what time of day it is. Most people like to use Ashwagandha in the morning as it has some benefits when it comes to naturally reducing anxiety which could help throughout the day. However, others take it at night to help with sleep. If you are having difficulty sleeping, take it before bed. Otherwise, it does not matter at what time of day you take it as long as you are consistent from day to day.
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenDoes it help increase Progesterone in women?
- Carrot Oil for Face is mixing of avocado oil with carrot oil, neem oil and orange oil a perfect combination for a dark skin person moroever based on my research I found out that these are non comedogenic oil
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenI have your Ashwagandha capsules it says to take two a day is that two at night or one in the morning and one in the evening?