Cookies on fushi.co.uk
Nutrition for Skin
As the old adage goes, to look young and naturally beautiful, you have to nurture your inside. Most fruits and vegetables are full of antioxidants and vitamins vital for good skin. Antioxidants are essential to help ward off free radicals that we encounter in our everyday lives. through smoking sunbathing, fried and junk food, infections, stress, radiation and polluted environments. All these elements make us age and by making sure we eat plenty of fruits and veg rich in antioxidants, we help slow down this process.
Fruits such as the superfoods blue berries, black berries, strawberries, black plums, apples, red grapes are all rich in anti oxidants. Veggies are also great source of antioxidants, because almost all contain one or more of the following: vitamin C, vitamin E, selenium and beta carotene, all hailed for having high antioxidant properties. Dark orange, red, yellow and green vegetables, such as broccoli, kale, spinach, sweet potatoes, carrots, red peppers and yellow peppers, are all excellent sources of beta carotene also known as Vitamin A. This helps rejuvenate and protect the complexion, and it promotes efficient skin cell regeneration - important in order to maintain the skin?s suppleness. It also works to block the sun?s UV rays we are exposed to when outside too long
When you don?t get enough of these, free radicals can do permanent damage to the skin, and this can lead to discoloration, dryness and those dreaded wrinkles. So feed your skin from the inside!
- Skin, Hair & Nails Herbal Tincture Blend 100ml25% OFFAs low as £15.00 Regular Price £20.00
- Really Good Hair Oil 100ml£18.00
- Wholefood Beauty Totale for Skin Hair Nails and UV protectionAs low as £16.00
- Carrot Oil for Face Hi Mercy, yes Carrot oil is usually made using carrot fruit infused in almond oil :) The oil should be stored in a cool, dark place to maintain the maximum shelf life. You can also store it in the refrigerator. It Will keep for 6-8 months if stored properly.
- Carrot Oil for Face Hi, I made carrot oil from almond oil and carrot fruit, is it good? And how do I keep it to avoid spoilage
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenHello :) There are no studies that indicates negative effects on femininity and hirsutism on women. Studies have shown that Ashwagandha is a magical herb for women of all ages and the benefits for women are plenty. When consumed regularly, it can have a positive effect on physical and mental health. Hope this helps.
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenI have heard that using this herb cause negative effects on femininity and some times produces hair on face of woman.
- Carrot Oil for Face Hello :) yes, our cold pressed carrot oil can be used on both the face and body. You can add few drops of Carrot oil to your body cream.
- Carrot Oil for Face Hello :) yes you can mix few drops of carrot oil with Shea butter and apply it as hair mask. It is thought to bring balance in moisture for hair as a conditioning agent. Shea Butter and Carrot Oil works extremely well as a hair softening mask, especially to comfort sensitive, aging skin during cold winter climates and extreme dry heat.