Cookies on fushi.co.uk
Nutrition for Skin
As the old adage goes, to look young and naturally beautiful, you have to nurture your inside. Most fruits and vegetables are full of antioxidants and vitamins vital for good skin. Antioxidants are essential to help ward off free radicals that we encounter in our everyday lives. through smoking sunbathing, fried and junk food, infections, stress, radiation and polluted environments. All these elements make us age and by making sure we eat plenty of fruits and veg rich in antioxidants, we help slow down this process.
Fruits such as the superfoods blue berries, black berries, strawberries, black plums, apples, red grapes are all rich in anti oxidants. Veggies are also great source of antioxidants, because almost all contain one or more of the following: vitamin C, vitamin E, selenium and beta carotene, all hailed for having high antioxidant properties. Dark orange, red, yellow and green vegetables, such as broccoli, kale, spinach, sweet potatoes, carrots, red peppers and yellow peppers, are all excellent sources of beta carotene also known as Vitamin A. This helps rejuvenate and protect the complexion, and it promotes efficient skin cell regeneration - important in order to maintain the skin?s suppleness. It also works to block the sun?s UV rays we are exposed to when outside too long
When you don?t get enough of these, free radicals can do permanent damage to the skin, and this can lead to discoloration, dryness and those dreaded wrinkles. So feed your skin from the inside!
- The Great Pomegranate Seed Oil Hi Lin, Fushi's pomegranate seed oil is a non-standardised, unrefined and natural oil. Each batch varies and displays a set of unique characteristics. This is simply down to our oils never being refined, deodorized or filtered.However, you will still be getting the same great quality and benefits from the oil.
- Carrot Oil for Face In the process of making In the process of making my carrot Oil today on low heat, the carrot turned brown unlike other days when I do it myself. Hope the oil will still work on my face and skin.
- The Great Pomegranate Seed Oil my pomegranate seed oil is light golden color(not paler) could it be a good quality?
- Carrot Oil for Face If cooking is not recommended, so what is recommended. Cause most people cooked it
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenDear Amanda, thank you for your message. There should not be interactions between Ashwagandha and tamoxifen. However, I would recommend that you consult a proper herbalist or your GP before staring to take this herb. Herbal remedies act differently on people. I hope this helps.
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenIs this supplement safe for women who have had ER+ breast cancer I've been on tamoxifen for 2 years and it pushed me head first into horrendous menopausal symptoms which show no sign of waning I am looking for something natural to help with stress sleep issues and increase my energy