Cookies on fushi.co.uk
Oils Good for Massage and Nourishing for the Skin
A good massage oil is most important to feel the full benefits of a therapeutic massage. Besides the added benefit of moisturising and toning the skin a good massage oil will help you glide over the skin easily and knead those tired aching muscles much more effectively.
There are so many wonderful massage oils available, such as Jojoba oil, Rosehip Seed Oil, Grape Seed oil, Sesame Seed oil, Sweet Almond Oil, Avocado oil and others. This can sometimes make it quite confusing to choose one, especially when selecting an oil to massage your friends and family at home. Even the scent you choose, the ingredients included will all give different benefits and make your massage that much more customised, fun and therapeutic at the same time.
- Sweet Almond oil is one of the most commonly used massage oils, as it is quite long lasting, moisturising and rich in vitamin E. It It is is a superb moisturiser, and can be used for most skin types making it a suitable base oil for massage.
- Jojoba oil is a great oil for massage and deep moisturisation as it is most easily absorbed by the skin and has a very long shelf life, so a good choice when you do not use it regularly. It is also hypoallergenic and therefore suitable for most skin types. Jojoba oil is one of the oils in most closely emulates the skin’s natural oil which is sebum, which is why it is used in many cosmetic products.
- Rosehip Seed oil, now this one is a hidden gem, with not many people aware of its many great anti aging properties. Known to reduce scarring, stretch marks as well as wrinkles, Rose hip Seed oil is great massage oil for both the face and the body. It is also known to be effective in rejuvenating sun damaged skin and generally help repair skin damage.
Grape Seed oil is idea for quick massage as it is not very greasy, has a smooth silky consistency and is almost odourless. It is also an inexpensive oil making it a popular choice with some therapists.
Other great oils are Coconut oil, deeply nourishing rich in antioxidants, Avocado oil, again very rich in Vitamin E and Sesame Seed oil which is also very nourishing and a top favourite in Ayurveda.
Well with all these wonderful oils, it can all still be a bit confusing as to which one to use. This is why Fushi has developed an blend of 6 different oils to let you enjoy and reap the therapeutic benefits of more then one oil when you massage yourself or others.Fushi Body Hands and Feet treatment oil ÿis made with a blend of the finest botanical organic oils which include Sweet Almond, Rosehip, Grape leaf, Shea Butter and Borage oil for the perfectly nourishing, anti aging and moisturising blend. Add your favourite essential oils to suit the mood you are feeling. You can add the divine Rose essential oil to uplift the mood, Chamomile to induce and relax while Jasmine for that exotic and stimulating sensation! So go ahead and enjoy the pleasures of massage!
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenHello. Technically Ashwagandha should not have interactions with Hormone Replacement Therapy as it works on the body's stress response. That said, we always recommend people taking any medication to double check any interactions with their practitioner. Take care. :)
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenHi, if I'm on hormone replacement therapy (estrogen and progesterone), can I also take this for menopause symptoms, stress, and brain fog issues associated with menopause?
- Ashwagandha Dosage for AnxietyHi Fred, Unfortunately, I am unable to advise on this since you are taking medication. Herbal remedies can interact with other drugs. You should approach any kind of supplement or medication with equal caution (prescription and non-prescription). It is best to seek advice from your GP.
- Ashwagandha Dosage for AnxietyIs it safe to take 500mg Ashwaganda once a day whilst taking fluoxetine 20mg Once a day?
- Carrot Oil for Face Hi Mercy, yes Carrot oil is usually made using carrot fruit infused in almond oil :) The oil should be stored in a cool, dark place to maintain the maximum shelf life. You can also store it in the refrigerator. It Will keep for 6-8 months if stored properly.
- Carrot Oil for Face Hi, I made carrot oil from almond oil and carrot fruit, is it good? And how do I keep it to avoid spoilage