Cookies on fushi.co.uk
Nutritional oils for health
Natural oils are full of goodness for the body, inside and out. Some can be used for medicinal purposes, others to rejuvenate the skin and hair.
Different oils come with their own unique properties, some can replace the nutrients bodies cannot produce if people are following a vegetarian or vegan diet. Others can be used to help with relaxation when the oil is massaged into the skin.
Many have been used for centuries as gifts, remedies for illness and injury and to protect the body from harsh environments.
There are plenty of oils out there, all you need to do is try them out and see which is suitable for your needs.
Here are some wonderful oils, which come with a host of benefits that may be exactly what you are looking for.
Coconut oil has a relatively high smoking point of 232°C, compared to 199°C of olive oil. There are many natural benefits to using this organic liquid, including improving the skin and hair.
It is also a stress reliever and can be massaged into the skin, either by yourself or your partner and the power of the oil will make your tension melt away.
The oil can work wonders for the inside of the body as well as the outside. It can encourage proper digestion to help with bloating and cramps. It can also aid weight loss as it can improve the metabolism. Coconut oil has other medicinal benefits, it can treat those with high blood pressure and enhance the strength of people’s bones.
It contains lauric, capirc and caprylic acids which are beneficial because they act as antimicrobials, antioxidants, antifungals and antibacterials.
Flaxseed is not a cooking oil, but can be used as a salad dressing or blended in with a smoothie.
It is considered to be a rich source of healing compounds, including essential fatty acids (EFAs). These are crucial to our wellbeing, but our bodies can’t produce them on their own. Once in our systems, EFAs work their way through to protect cell membranes, which allows them to keep working efficiently. Flaxseed oil is a good vegetarian source of Omega 3 and therefore a popular choice for vegetarians and vegans
Ghee clarified butter
Ghee clarified butter has a smoking point of 252°C, much higher than that of coconut or flaxseed oil.
For centuries, Ghee clarified butter has been revered by Ayurveda - the ancient medical science of India. It is deemed as a vital element of a balanced diet as it promotes the healthy running of the body. In addition, it can soften, nourish and strengthen the skin.
It really is a multi-purpose lotion that contains EFAs that are essential for nerves and cells to work efficiently. Ghee clarified butter is filled with anti-oxidants that help the body absorb vitamins and minerals that are found in the food we eat.
- The Great Pomegranate Seed Oil Hi Lin, Fushi's pomegranate seed oil is a non-standardised, unrefined and natural oil. Each batch varies and displays a set of unique characteristics. This is simply down to our oils never being refined, deodorized or filtered.However, you will still be getting the same great quality and benefits from the oil.
- Carrot Oil for Face In the process of making In the process of making my carrot Oil today on low heat, the carrot turned brown unlike other days when I do it myself. Hope the oil will still work on my face and skin.
- The Great Pomegranate Seed Oil my pomegranate seed oil is light golden color(not paler) could it be a good quality?
- Carrot Oil for Face If cooking is not recommended, so what is recommended. Cause most people cooked it
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenDear Amanda, thank you for your message. There should not be interactions between Ashwagandha and tamoxifen. However, I would recommend that you consult a proper herbalist or your GP before staring to take this herb. Herbal remedies act differently on people. I hope this helps.
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenIs this supplement safe for women who have had ER+ breast cancer I've been on tamoxifen for 2 years and it pushed me head first into horrendous menopausal symptoms which show no sign of waning I am looking for something natural to help with stress sleep issues and increase my energy