Cookies on fushi.co.uk
Organic Apricot Kernel Oil
The Apricot tree is aÿ member of the rose family originating from Central and East Asia. The fruit, rich in vitamins is used to produce the pleasant smelling Apricot Kernel Oil. Apricot Kernel Oil is very mild natural oil, often used in baby products or as facial massage oil because of its gentle nature. It is light in colour with pleasant nutty odour and used in manufacturer of creams, balms, lotions and cosmetics.
Background of where our Apricot Kernel oil is sourced from
Fushi?s Apricot Kernel oil is sourced from the Middle East and is certified organic by the Soil Association. It is extracted by the cold pressing of dried apricot kernels of the apricot fruit, to produce a clear to light yellow oil.
Properties of Apricot Kernel oil
Apricot Kernel Oil is high in Vitamin E content and skin softening properties. Apricot kernel oil is known for its ability to penetrate the skin without leaving an oily feel. Apricot kernel oil is also popular as massage oil and it used as carrier oil when used with essential oils for aromatherapy. Rich in essential fatty acids like oleic and linoleic acid, apricot kernel oil is high in vitamin A. Since it easily penetrates the skin, it is good oil for prematurely aged, dry or irritated skin. The excellent softening and moisturising properties are great for face, hands and hair. Vitamins A & C are good for mature, dry or sensitive skin. The apricot kernel oil helps skin retain elasticity, clarity, and suppleness. It is perfect for a facial massage due to it’s mild nature.
- Which is the best oil for hair growth and thickness?Very informative blog. I liked it, as information shared is very detailed One. I really appreciate the effort taken for sharing & making knowledge available for everyone. It’s kind of help for well being of we human beings/ Body&Soul.
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenHello Anoni, Ashwagandha is a stress reliever and controls the production of stress-inducing hormones. High production of cortisol can compromise the production of progesterone. When Ashwagandha controls cortisol, it automatically stabilises progesterone production levels. Hope this helps :)
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenHello, As Ashwagandha is an adaptogen, there are numerous ways that it can help you depending on what time of day it is. Most people like to use Ashwagandha in the morning as it has some benefits when it comes to naturally reducing anxiety which could help throughout the day. However, others take it at night to help with sleep. If you are having difficulty sleeping, take it before bed. Otherwise, it does not matter at what time of day you take it as long as you are consistent from day to day.
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenDoes it help increase Progesterone in women?
- Carrot Oil for Face is mixing of avocado oil with carrot oil, neem oil and orange oil a perfect combination for a dark skin person moroever based on my research I found out that these are non comedogenic oil
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenI have your Ashwagandha capsules it says to take two a day is that two at night or one in the morning and one in the evening?