Cookies on fushi.co.uk
Organic Apricot Kernel Oil
The Apricot tree is aÿ member of the rose family originating from Central and East Asia. The fruit, rich in vitamins is used to produce the pleasant smelling Apricot Kernel Oil. Apricot Kernel Oil is very mild natural oil, often used in baby products or as facial massage oil because of its gentle nature. It is light in colour with pleasant nutty odour and used in manufacturer of creams, balms, lotions and cosmetics.
Background of where our Apricot Kernel oil is sourced from
Fushi?s Apricot Kernel oil is sourced from the Middle East and is certified organic by the Soil Association. It is extracted by the cold pressing of dried apricot kernels of the apricot fruit, to produce a clear to light yellow oil.
Properties of Apricot Kernel oil
Apricot Kernel Oil is high in Vitamin E content and skin softening properties. Apricot kernel oil is known for its ability to penetrate the skin without leaving an oily feel. Apricot kernel oil is also popular as massage oil and it used as carrier oil when used with essential oils for aromatherapy. Rich in essential fatty acids like oleic and linoleic acid, apricot kernel oil is high in vitamin A. Since it easily penetrates the skin, it is good oil for prematurely aged, dry or irritated skin. The excellent softening and moisturising properties are great for face, hands and hair. Vitamins A & C are good for mature, dry or sensitive skin. The apricot kernel oil helps skin retain elasticity, clarity, and suppleness. It is perfect for a facial massage due to it’s mild nature.
- The Rosehip Oil Diaries- Entry 1Dear Fatima, thank you for your message. For your type of skin Almond oil is ok -- its comedogenic level is 2 out of 5, it means it's not going to clog your pores. If you are looking for something even lower on that scale, you should go for Argan, Rosehip, Grapeseed, Hemp -oil which are 0-1. I hope this helps.
- The Rosehip Oil Diaries- Entry 1Hi, would it be advisable to use almond oil on acne prone skin. I have a little bit of acne but have lots of dark spots left by acne.
- Ashwagandha benefits for menThanks for this great article. I have begun to take Ashwagandha, and my husband asked if it might be good for him too. Looks like it is, so thank you for the info.
- The Great Pomegranate Seed Oil Hi Lin, Fushi's pomegranate seed oil is a non-standardised, unrefined and natural oil. Each batch varies and displays a set of unique characteristics. This is simply down to our oils never being refined, deodorized or filtered.However, you will still be getting the same great quality and benefits from the oil.
- Carrot Oil for Face In the process of making In the process of making my carrot Oil today on low heat, the carrot turned brown unlike other days when I do it myself. Hope the oil will still work on my face and skin.
- The Great Pomegranate Seed Oil my pomegranate seed oil is light golden color(not paler) could it be a good quality?