Cookies on fushi.co.uk
Organic Apricot Kernel Oil
The Apricot tree is aÿ member of the rose family originating from Central and East Asia. The fruit, rich in vitamins is used to produce the pleasant smelling Apricot Kernel Oil. Apricot Kernel Oil is very mild natural oil, often used in baby products or as facial massage oil because of its gentle nature. It is light in colour with pleasant nutty odour and used in manufacturer of creams, balms, lotions and cosmetics.
Background of where our Apricot Kernel oil is sourced from
Fushi?s Apricot Kernel oil is sourced from the Middle East and is certified organic by the Soil Association. It is extracted by the cold pressing of dried apricot kernels of the apricot fruit, to produce a clear to light yellow oil.
Properties of Apricot Kernel oil
Apricot Kernel Oil is high in Vitamin E content and skin softening properties. Apricot kernel oil is known for its ability to penetrate the skin without leaving an oily feel. Apricot kernel oil is also popular as massage oil and it used as carrier oil when used with essential oils for aromatherapy. Rich in essential fatty acids like oleic and linoleic acid, apricot kernel oil is high in vitamin A. Since it easily penetrates the skin, it is good oil for prematurely aged, dry or irritated skin. The excellent softening and moisturising properties are great for face, hands and hair. Vitamins A & C are good for mature, dry or sensitive skin. The apricot kernel oil helps skin retain elasticity, clarity, and suppleness. It is perfect for a facial massage due to it’s mild nature.
- Globe Artichoke Capsules, Organic Fresh-ground®, 60 CapsAs low as £11.00
- Rosemary (Cineole) Organic Essential Oil 5mlAs low as £5.00
- Carrot Oil for Face Hi Vickie, This is only if you're making your own carrot oil. You do not need to do that with our carrot oil. Hope this helps :)
- Carrot Oil for Face Hello Offor, Thank you for your message. Yes, that's fine. It will make a great moisturising and nourishing body butter. Hope this helps :)
- Carrot Oil for Face Hi Tope, Thank you for your message. Carrot oil lightens the dark spots and helps to heal the scars. It is effective for numerous skin issues: psoriasis, eczema, itching... You can combine it with other essential oils, for example, Rosemary, lemon, lavender, lime, orange, bergamot, etc. Carrot seed oil is great for skin lightening itself, it is very effective. However, you can also always mix carrot seed oil with a cold-pressed carrier oil like sweet almond oil or coconut oil. Hope this helps. :)
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenWonderful information
- Carrot Oil for Face Hi,I saw a post where it is required to sun dry your grated carrot oil in order to remove moisture,Is this advisable?
- Carrot Oil for Face Please is it advisable to mix the carrot oil, Shea butter and coconut oil together for the skin