Cookies on fushi.co.uk
Organic Avocado Oil (Fair Trade Certified)
Unrefined organic Avocado oil is a dark green olive colour and is a very deep penetrating oil which feeds the skin and helps delay the signs of ageing skin. It is rich in essential fatty acids which makes it very good for dry and mature skin. It can be added at 15% or 20% to other carrier oils for massaging into the skin. Fushi’s Avocado oil has been mechanically cold pressed and handled to a food standard. The oil is pressed from the avocado pear and has a slight natural odour.
Background of where our Avocado oil is sourced from
Fushi’s organic Avocado oil s sourced from the Thika region in the Kenyan highlands. The predominate Avocado variety which grows in this region is Fuerte. The Avocados are grown by small scale farmers and is fair trade certified. Field officers work with these farmers, mapping their farms and their crops to ensure organic practises are followed.
- Carrot Oil for Face Hello :) Carrot Oil contains Beta Carotene and Vitamin A which, by eliminating toxic build-up and repairing sun-damaged skin, helps to improve skin complexion. Antiseptic properties also assist in reducing breakouts and the formation of acne. It is also great for hydrating the skin. So mixing it with Jojoba oil may help. I would also recommend mixing Jojoba oil and Tamanu oil as both have great moisturising properties and are great for acne prone skin. Hope this helps!
- Carrot Oil for Face I have acne. I have been using jojoba oil only but I noticed my face is sometimes dry. If I add carrot oil will it help moisturize my face and clear the spots or should I join argan oil to the mix?
- Ashwagandha Dosage for AnxietyI found a supplement that is 500 mg, 120 Count. Do you recommend taking 1 capsule daily? or 2 capsules? I also take thyroid medication and an SSRI among other things.
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenHello Dia, Thank you for your comment. Research is confusing when it comes to testosterone levels with PCOS and using Ashwagandha. As it is an adaptogenic herb, it will 'adapt' to the environment of the body to support hormonal balance. A huge therapeutic benefit of Ashwagandha is its ability to balance cortisol levels, which could improve stress and symptoms of PCOS also. If you are currently using any medications or under medical supervision, please seek advice from your practitioner to ensure there are no interactions. I hope this helps :)
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenIs ashwagandha is good to be taken to increase height who have testosterone level high along with pcod ?
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenHi Simie, thank you for your message. Ashwagandha is safe to be taken alongside other supplements including Vitamin E and Calcium. We would advise you check with your GP for interactions with estrogen medications for menopause as there are different variations of these medications. I hope this helps :)