Cookies on fushi.co.uk
Organic Avocado Oil (Fair Trade Certified)
Unrefined organic Avocado oil is a dark green olive colour and is a very deep penetrating oil which feeds the skin and helps delay the signs of ageing skin. It is rich in essential fatty acids which makes it very good for dry and mature skin. It can be added at 15% or 20% to other carrier oils for massaging into the skin. Fushi’s Avocado oil has been mechanically cold pressed and handled to a food standard. The oil is pressed from the avocado pear and has a slight natural odour.
Background of where our Avocado oil is sourced from
Fushi’s organic Avocado oil s sourced from the Thika region in the Kenyan highlands. The predominate Avocado variety which grows in this region is Fuerte. The Avocados are grown by small scale farmers and is fair trade certified. Field officers work with these farmers, mapping their farms and their crops to ensure organic practises are followed.
- Burdock Root Capsules, Organic Fresh-ground®, 60 CapsAs low as £10.00
- Ylang Ylang (No 1) Organic Essential Oil 5mlAs low as £11.50
- Marjoram (Sweet) Organic Essential Oil 5ml30% OFFAs low as £6.65 Regular Price £9.50
- Carrot Oil for Face Hello :) yes, our cold pressed carrot oil can be used on both the face and body. You can add few drops of Carrot oil to your body cream.
- Carrot Oil for Face Hello :) yes you can mix few drops of carrot oil with Shea butter and apply it as hair mask. It is thought to bring balance in moisture for hair as a conditioning agent. Shea Butter and Carrot Oil works extremely well as a hair softening mask, especially to comfort sensitive, aging skin during cold winter climates and extreme dry heat.
- Carrot Oil for Face Hello can I mix carrot oil and Shea butter and apply on my hair
- Carrot Oil for Face Can i use cold pressed carrot oil as my face and body cream
- Carrot Oil for Face Hello :) you can use carrot oil only in small drops on your skin in the morning since it is highly potent. Carrot oil is rich in vitamins and is a very effective moisturiser. Hope this helps.
- Carrot Oil for Face Hello, You can for sure mix carrot and papaya oil together. I will help reduce hyperpigmentation :)