Cookies on fushi.co.uk
Organic Avocado Oil (Fair Trade Certified)
Unrefined organic Avocado oil is a dark green olive colour and is a very deep penetrating oil which feeds the skin and helps delay the signs of ageing skin. It is rich in essential fatty acids which makes it very good for dry and mature skin. It can be added at 15% or 20% to other carrier oils for massaging into the skin. Fushi’s Avocado oil has been mechanically cold pressed and handled to a food standard. The oil is pressed from the avocado pear and has a slight natural odour.
Background of where our Avocado oil is sourced from
Fushi’s organic Avocado oil s sourced from the Thika region in the Kenyan highlands. The predominate Avocado variety which grows in this region is Fuerte. The Avocados are grown by small scale farmers and is fair trade certified. Field officers work with these farmers, mapping their farms and their crops to ensure organic practises are followed.
- Carrot Oil for Face Thank you for your message. Cold pressed carrot oil protects and preserves the nutrients of the carrots. Since the cold press presses the produce to extract the oil, no heat is involved. ... You get 100% of the vitamins, minerals, enzymes, and nutrients when you apply cold pressed oil on your face. Frying grated carrots which involves heat and oil will remove some of those nutrients. Hope this helps.
- Ashwagandha Dosage for AnxietyVery well written article indeed. Thank you for elaborating on so many levels and aspects of it.
- Carrot Oil for Face hello there, must i used only cold-pressed carrot oil on my face? Does frying the grated carrots in coconut oil still maintain the nutrients necessary for the face?
- The Great Pomegranate Seed Oil Dear Rose, Thank you for your message. You can mix equal amounts of Pomegranate seed oil and Rosehip oil.You can add 3-4 drops from each, mix and apply on your face. Hope this helps.
- The Great Pomegranate Seed Oil Hello Fushi, could you Kindly advise exactly how many drops of oil should I use to mix to mix pomegranate and rosehip oil?
- The Rosehip Oil Diaries- Entry 1Hello Asma, Thank you for your message. Being a carrier oil, Pomegranate oil is safe to apply on the skin without dilution. However, because of its richness it is often used at dilutions of approximately 5-15% in skincare formulations. Combining Rosehip oil and pomegranate oil will give you a deeply nourishing blend of particularly antioxidant- and vitamin rich oils. It may also support scars, wrinkles and premature ageing. Hope this helps.