Cookies on fushi.co.uk
Organic Avocado Oil (Fair Trade Certified)
Unrefined organic Avocado oil is a dark green olive colour and is a very deep penetrating oil which feeds the skin and helps delay the signs of ageing skin. It is rich in essential fatty acids which makes it very good for dry and mature skin. It can be added at 15% or 20% to other carrier oils for massaging into the skin. Fushi’s Avocado oil has been mechanically cold pressed and handled to a food standard. The oil is pressed from the avocado pear and has a slight natural odour.
Background of where our Avocado oil is sourced from
Fushi’s organic Avocado oil s sourced from the Thika region in the Kenyan highlands. The predominate Avocado variety which grows in this region is Fuerte. The Avocados are grown by small scale farmers and is fair trade certified. Field officers work with these farmers, mapping their farms and their crops to ensure organic practises are followed.
- Burdock Root Capsules, Organic Fresh-ground®, 60 CapsAs low as £10.00
- Ylang Ylang (No 1) Organic Essential Oil 5mlAs low as £11.50
- Marjoram (Sweet) Organic Essential Oil 5mlAs low as £9.50
- The Great Pomegranate Seed Oil Hi Lin, Fushi's pomegranate seed oil is a non-standardised, unrefined and natural oil. Each batch varies and displays a set of unique characteristics. This is simply down to our oils never being refined, deodorized or filtered.However, you will still be getting the same great quality and benefits from the oil.
- Carrot Oil for Face In the process of making In the process of making my carrot Oil today on low heat, the carrot turned brown unlike other days when I do it myself. Hope the oil will still work on my face and skin.
- The Great Pomegranate Seed Oil my pomegranate seed oil is light golden color(not paler) could it be a good quality?
- Carrot Oil for Face If cooking is not recommended, so what is recommended. Cause most people cooked it
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenDear Amanda, thank you for your message. There should not be interactions between Ashwagandha and tamoxifen. However, I would recommend that you consult a proper herbalist or your GP before staring to take this herb. Herbal remedies act differently on people. I hope this helps.
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenIs this supplement safe for women who have had ER+ breast cancer I've been on tamoxifen for 2 years and it pushed me head first into horrendous menopausal symptoms which show no sign of waning I am looking for something natural to help with stress sleep issues and increase my energy