Cookies on fushi.co.uk
Organic Evening Primrose Oil (Certified Organic)
The history of Evening Primrose oil’s health benefits date back to its use by early Native Americans as a natural anti inflammatoryÿ and to treat asthma. Evening primrose can be found in many parts of North America and is also grown in parts of Asia, it is mostly a perennial plant, flowering in the spring. It is the Evening Primrose seed oil and its essential fatty acid content that holds the most interest today in maintaining health and preventing disease.
Background of where our Evening Primrose oil is sourced from
Fushi?s Evening Primrose oil is certified organic by the Soil Association and sourced from Northern Asia. The oil is extracted from the Evening Primrose seeds by mechanical cold pressing to produce light yellow coloured oil suitable for internal use.
Evening Primrose Oil Properties
Evening primrose carrier oil contains adequate quantities of polysaturated omega-6 fatty acids, essential fatty acids (EFAs), which are very vital for the smooth functioning of the body. It also has a reasonable amount of linoleic acid and gamma-linolenic acid (GLA) which are also beneficial for general health and wellbeing,
Evening primrose oil may help relieve menstrual disorders, such as PMS, menstrual cramps and endometriosis The oil is thought to block the inflammatory prostaglandins that cause menstrual cramps. Evening primrose is very popular for it?s use in easing hot flashes, mood swings, and other menopausal symptoms.
The oil is also thought to be helpful for treating rheumatoid, arthritis and asthma. Evening Primrose oil is also though to be helpful for chronic fatigue.
- Carrot Oil for Face Thank you for your message. Cold pressed carrot oil protects and preserves the nutrients of the carrots. Since the cold press presses the produce to extract the oil, no heat is involved. ... You get 100% of the vitamins, minerals, enzymes, and nutrients when you apply cold pressed oil on your face. Frying grated carrots which involves heat and oil will remove some of those nutrients. Hope this helps.
- Ashwagandha Dosage for AnxietyVery well written article indeed. Thank you for elaborating on so many levels and aspects of it.
- Carrot Oil for Face hello there, must i used only cold-pressed carrot oil on my face? Does frying the grated carrots in coconut oil still maintain the nutrients necessary for the face?
- The Great Pomegranate Seed Oil Dear Rose, Thank you for your message. You can mix equal amounts of Pomegranate seed oil and Rosehip oil.You can add 3-4 drops from each, mix and apply on your face. Hope this helps.
- The Great Pomegranate Seed Oil Hello Fushi, could you Kindly advise exactly how many drops of oil should I use to mix to mix pomegranate and rosehip oil?
- The Rosehip Oil Diaries- Entry 1Hello Asma, Thank you for your message. Being a carrier oil, Pomegranate oil is safe to apply on the skin without dilution. However, because of its richness it is often used at dilutions of approximately 5-15% in skincare formulations. Combining Rosehip oil and pomegranate oil will give you a deeply nourishing blend of particularly antioxidant- and vitamin rich oils. It may also support scars, wrinkles and premature ageing. Hope this helps.