Cookies on fushi.co.uk
Organic Evening Primrose Oil (Certified Organic)
The history of Evening Primrose oil’s health benefits date back to its use by early Native Americans as a natural anti inflammatoryÿ and to treat asthma. Evening primrose can be found in many parts of North America and is also grown in parts of Asia, it is mostly a perennial plant, flowering in the spring. It is the Evening Primrose seed oil and its essential fatty acid content that holds the most interest today in maintaining health and preventing disease.
Background of where our Evening Primrose oil is sourced from
Fushi?s Evening Primrose oil is certified organic by the Soil Association and sourced from Northern Asia. The oil is extracted from the Evening Primrose seeds by mechanical cold pressing to produce light yellow coloured oil suitable for internal use.
Evening Primrose Oil Properties
Evening primrose carrier oil contains adequate quantities of polysaturated omega-6 fatty acids, essential fatty acids (EFAs), which are very vital for the smooth functioning of the body. It also has a reasonable amount of linoleic acid and gamma-linolenic acid (GLA) which are also beneficial for general health and wellbeing,
Evening primrose oil may help relieve menstrual disorders, such as PMS, menstrual cramps and endometriosis The oil is thought to block the inflammatory prostaglandins that cause menstrual cramps. Evening primrose is very popular for it?s use in easing hot flashes, mood swings, and other menopausal symptoms.
The oil is also thought to be helpful for treating rheumatoid, arthritis and asthma. Evening Primrose oil is also though to be helpful for chronic fatigue.
- Cherry Seed Organic Oil Virgin 50ml Fresh-Pressed25% OFFSpecial Price £9.74 Regular Price £13.00
- Horsetail Capsules, Organic Fresh-ground®, 60 CapsAs low as £9.00
- Horsetail Organic Tincture 100ml25% OFFSpecial Price £8.26 Regular Price £11.00
- Ylang Ylang (No 1) Organic Essential Oil 5mlAs low as £11.50
- Carrot Oil for Face Hi Mercy, yes Carrot oil is usually made using carrot fruit infused in almond oil :) The oil should be stored in a cool, dark place to maintain the maximum shelf life. You can also store it in the refrigerator. It Will keep for 6-8 months if stored properly.
- Carrot Oil for Face Hi, I made carrot oil from almond oil and carrot fruit, is it good? And how do I keep it to avoid spoilage
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenHello :) There are no studies that indicates negative effects on femininity and hirsutism on women. Studies have shown that Ashwagandha is a magical herb for women of all ages and the benefits for women are plenty. When consumed regularly, it can have a positive effect on physical and mental health. Hope this helps.
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenI have heard that using this herb cause negative effects on femininity and some times produces hair on face of woman.
- Carrot Oil for Face Hello :) yes, our cold pressed carrot oil can be used on both the face and body. You can add few drops of Carrot oil to your body cream.
- Carrot Oil for Face Hello :) yes you can mix few drops of carrot oil with Shea butter and apply it as hair mask. It is thought to bring balance in moisture for hair as a conditioning agent. Shea Butter and Carrot Oil works extremely well as a hair softening mask, especially to comfort sensitive, aging skin during cold winter climates and extreme dry heat.