Cookies on fushi.co.uk
Organic Evening Primrose Oil (Certified Organic)
The history of Evening Primrose oil’s health benefits date back to its use by early Native Americans as a natural anti inflammatoryÿ and to treat asthma. Evening primrose can be found in many parts of North America and is also grown in parts of Asia, it is mostly a perennial plant, flowering in the spring. It is the Evening Primrose seed oil and its essential fatty acid content that holds the most interest today in maintaining health and preventing disease.
Background of where our Evening Primrose oil is sourced from
Fushi?s Evening Primrose oil is certified organic by the Soil Association and sourced from Northern Asia. The oil is extracted from the Evening Primrose seeds by mechanical cold pressing to produce light yellow coloured oil suitable for internal use.
Evening Primrose Oil Properties
Evening primrose carrier oil contains adequate quantities of polysaturated omega-6 fatty acids, essential fatty acids (EFAs), which are very vital for the smooth functioning of the body. It also has a reasonable amount of linoleic acid and gamma-linolenic acid (GLA) which are also beneficial for general health and wellbeing,
Evening primrose oil may help relieve menstrual disorders, such as PMS, menstrual cramps and endometriosis The oil is thought to block the inflammatory prostaglandins that cause menstrual cramps. Evening primrose is very popular for it?s use in easing hot flashes, mood swings, and other menopausal symptoms.
The oil is also thought to be helpful for treating rheumatoid, arthritis and asthma. Evening Primrose oil is also though to be helpful for chronic fatigue.
- The Great Pomegranate Seed Oil Hi Lin, Fushi's pomegranate seed oil is a non-standardised, unrefined and natural oil. Each batch varies and displays a set of unique characteristics. This is simply down to our oils never being refined, deodorized or filtered.However, you will still be getting the same great quality and benefits from the oil.
- Carrot Oil for Face In the process of making In the process of making my carrot Oil today on low heat, the carrot turned brown unlike other days when I do it myself. Hope the oil will still work on my face and skin.
- The Great Pomegranate Seed Oil my pomegranate seed oil is light golden color(not paler) could it be a good quality?
- Carrot Oil for Face If cooking is not recommended, so what is recommended. Cause most people cooked it
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenDear Amanda, thank you for your message. There should not be interactions between Ashwagandha and tamoxifen. However, I would recommend that you consult a proper herbalist or your GP before staring to take this herb. Herbal remedies act differently on people. I hope this helps.
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenIs this supplement safe for women who have had ER+ breast cancer I've been on tamoxifen for 2 years and it pushed me head first into horrendous menopausal symptoms which show no sign of waning I am looking for something natural to help with stress sleep issues and increase my energy