Cookies on fushi.co.uk
Organic Evening Primrose Oil (Certified Organic)
The history of Evening Primrose oil’s health benefits date back to its use by early Native Americans as a natural anti inflammatoryÿ and to treat asthma. Evening primrose can be found in many parts of North America and is also grown in parts of Asia, it is mostly a perennial plant, flowering in the spring. It is the Evening Primrose seed oil and its essential fatty acid content that holds the most interest today in maintaining health and preventing disease.
Background of where our Evening Primrose oil is sourced from
Fushi?s Evening Primrose oil is certified organic by the Soil Association and sourced from Northern Asia. The oil is extracted from the Evening Primrose seeds by mechanical cold pressing to produce light yellow coloured oil suitable for internal use.
Evening Primrose Oil Properties
Evening primrose carrier oil contains adequate quantities of polysaturated omega-6 fatty acids, essential fatty acids (EFAs), which are very vital for the smooth functioning of the body. It also has a reasonable amount of linoleic acid and gamma-linolenic acid (GLA) which are also beneficial for general health and wellbeing,
Evening primrose oil may help relieve menstrual disorders, such as PMS, menstrual cramps and endometriosis The oil is thought to block the inflammatory prostaglandins that cause menstrual cramps. Evening primrose is very popular for it?s use in easing hot flashes, mood swings, and other menopausal symptoms.
The oil is also thought to be helpful for treating rheumatoid, arthritis and asthma. Evening Primrose oil is also though to be helpful for chronic fatigue.
- Carrot Oil for Face Hello :) Carrot Oil contains Beta Carotene and Vitamin A which, by eliminating toxic build-up and repairing sun-damaged skin, helps to improve skin complexion. Antiseptic properties also assist in reducing breakouts and the formation of acne. It is also great for hydrating the skin. So mixing it with Jojoba oil may help. I would also recommend mixing Jojoba oil and Tamanu oil as both have great moisturising properties and are great for acne prone skin. Hope this helps!
- Carrot Oil for Face I have acne. I have been using jojoba oil only but I noticed my face is sometimes dry. If I add carrot oil will it help moisturize my face and clear the spots or should I join argan oil to the mix?
- Ashwagandha Dosage for AnxietyI found a supplement that is 500 mg, 120 Count. Do you recommend taking 1 capsule daily? or 2 capsules? I also take thyroid medication and an SSRI among other things.
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenHello Dia, Thank you for your comment. Research is confusing when it comes to testosterone levels with PCOS and using Ashwagandha. As it is an adaptogenic herb, it will 'adapt' to the environment of the body to support hormonal balance. A huge therapeutic benefit of Ashwagandha is its ability to balance cortisol levels, which could improve stress and symptoms of PCOS also. If you are currently using any medications or under medical supervision, please seek advice from your practitioner to ensure there are no interactions. I hope this helps :)
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenIs ashwagandha is good to be taken to increase height who have testosterone level high along with pcod ?
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenHi Simie, thank you for your message. Ashwagandha is safe to be taken alongside other supplements including Vitamin E and Calcium. We would advise you check with your GP for interactions with estrogen medications for menopause as there are different variations of these medications. I hope this helps :)