Cookies on fushi.co.uk
Organic Flax Seed Oil (Organic and Fair for Life Certified)
Flax seed also known as Linseed is an ancient grain that has been used for its health benefits by people for thousands of years. Today it is being looked at as an equivalent to fish oil because of the antioxidants and Omega oils it contains. Flax seed has recorded use of around 7000 years according to evidence that has been found in excavations in the Mediterranean region. It has been said to have been used by Hippocrates, the father of medicine. Today it is being recognized as an edible item and being researched for health benefits and culinary uses.ÿFlax seed plants are grown for culinary, industrial and aesthetic purposes. The popularity of the seed has been increasing because it is believed to have heart-healthy benefits.ÿ
Background of where our Flax Seed oil is sourced from
Fushi’s Flax Seed oil is certified organic by the Soil Association and sourced from high quality Flax Seeds grown in Argentina and via the ’fair for life’ trade programme. The oil is extracted by the cold pressing of the Flax seeds to produce a light yellow coloured oil.
Properties of Flax Seed oil
Flax seed is one of the richest sources of Omega-3 fatty acids known to man.ÿThe oil is obtained from processing the seeds, is also high in omega 3 fatty acids, especially alpha linoleic acid (ALA). Flax seed oil also known as Linseed oil is highly recommended for general wellbeing and for whole body nutrition and is considered to be nature?s richest source of omega-3 fatty acids.One of the most important component of Flax Seed is the Omega 3 fatty acids, needed for the health of almost all body systems. Another health benefit of Flax Seed oil is to help to lower cholesterol, protect against heart disease, promote the growth of healthy hair and nails, improve absorption of calcium, and help increase the metabolic rate, making it good for weight loss. Flax Seed oil is also known to be helpful in the treatment of Eczema, Psoriasis, and Dandruff and can relieve some cases of Premenstrual Syndrome (PMS) in women.
- Which is the best oil for hair growth and thickness?Very informative blog. I liked it, as information shared is very detailed One. I really appreciate the effort taken for sharing & making knowledge available for everyone. It’s kind of help for well being of we human beings/ Body&Soul.
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenHello Anoni, Ashwagandha is a stress reliever and controls the production of stress-inducing hormones. High production of cortisol can compromise the production of progesterone. When Ashwagandha controls cortisol, it automatically stabilises progesterone production levels. Hope this helps :)
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenHello, As Ashwagandha is an adaptogen, there are numerous ways that it can help you depending on what time of day it is. Most people like to use Ashwagandha in the morning as it has some benefits when it comes to naturally reducing anxiety which could help throughout the day. However, others take it at night to help with sleep. If you are having difficulty sleeping, take it before bed. Otherwise, it does not matter at what time of day you take it as long as you are consistent from day to day.
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenDoes it help increase Progesterone in women?
- Carrot Oil for Face is mixing of avocado oil with carrot oil, neem oil and orange oil a perfect combination for a dark skin person moroever based on my research I found out that these are non comedogenic oil
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenI have your Ashwagandha capsules it says to take two a day is that two at night or one in the morning and one in the evening?