Cookies on fushi.co.uk
Organic Flax Seed Oil (Organic and Fair for Life Certified)
Flax seed also known as Linseed is an ancient grain that has been used for its health benefits by people for thousands of years. Today it is being looked at as an equivalent to fish oil because of the antioxidants and Omega oils it contains. Flax seed has recorded use of around 7000 years according to evidence that has been found in excavations in the Mediterranean region. It has been said to have been used by Hippocrates, the father of medicine. Today it is being recognized as an edible item and being researched for health benefits and culinary uses.ÿFlax seed plants are grown for culinary, industrial and aesthetic purposes. The popularity of the seed has been increasing because it is believed to have heart-healthy benefits.ÿ
Background of where our Flax Seed oil is sourced from
Fushi’s Flax Seed oil is certified organic by the Soil Association and sourced from high quality Flax Seeds grown in Argentina and via the ’fair for life’ trade programme. The oil is extracted by the cold pressing of the Flax seeds to produce a light yellow coloured oil.
Properties of Flax Seed oil
Flax seed is one of the richest sources of Omega-3 fatty acids known to man.ÿThe oil is obtained from processing the seeds, is also high in omega 3 fatty acids, especially alpha linoleic acid (ALA). Flax seed oil also known as Linseed oil is highly recommended for general wellbeing and for whole body nutrition and is considered to be nature?s richest source of omega-3 fatty acids.One of the most important component of Flax Seed is the Omega 3 fatty acids, needed for the health of almost all body systems. Another health benefit of Flax Seed oil is to help to lower cholesterol, protect against heart disease, promote the growth of healthy hair and nails, improve absorption of calcium, and help increase the metabolic rate, making it good for weight loss. Flax Seed oil is also known to be helpful in the treatment of Eczema, Psoriasis, and Dandruff and can relieve some cases of Premenstrual Syndrome (PMS) in women.
- Carrot Oil for Face Hi Vickie, This is only if you're making your own carrot oil. You do not need to do that with our carrot oil. Hope this helps :)
- Carrot Oil for Face Hello Offor, Thank you for your message. Yes, that's fine. It will make a great moisturising and nourishing body butter. Hope this helps :)
- Carrot Oil for Face Hi Tope, Thank you for your message. Carrot oil lightens the dark spots and helps to heal the scars. It is effective for numerous skin issues: psoriasis, eczema, itching... You can combine it with other essential oils, for example, Rosemary, lemon, lavender, lime, orange, bergamot, etc. Carrot seed oil is great for skin lightening itself, it is very effective. However, you can also always mix carrot seed oil with a cold-pressed carrier oil like sweet almond oil or coconut oil. Hope this helps. :)
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenWonderful information
- Carrot Oil for Face Hi,I saw a post where it is required to sun dry your grated carrot oil in order to remove moisture,Is this advisable?
- Carrot Oil for Face Please is it advisable to mix the carrot oil, Shea butter and coconut oil together for the skin