Cookies on fushi.co.uk
Organic Grass-fed butter benefits
Written by Jade Ellis
The organic Grass-fed butter benefits are going to be fully explored for you! Get ready to learn all about the best parts of Grass-fed butter and all of the great qualities it holds. For a long time, butter was considered very unhealthy and definitely not considered to have any benefits to our health. Now, we know through research and science, that Grass-fed butter is rich in fatty acids and vitamins that our bodies need to thrive.
Grass-fed cows vs. Grain-fed cows?
Organic Grass fed butter is much more beneficial for you than ordinary butter. The cows that produce the milk that produce this butter are grass-fed, and do make the highest quality milk. Cows are usually fed corn or soy, which is used frequently as it is cheap and filling. Corn and soy is not what cows are supposed to eat and they cannot actually digest this properly! Butter which is from Grass-fed cows is much higher in Omega 3 fatty acids and Vitamin K2, compared to butter from Grain-fed cows.
What are the organic Grass-fed butter benefits?
Here is the list with the most relevant benefits:
One of the organic Grass-fed butter benefits is the high content of Butyric acid. This is a short chain fatty acid which has been shown to decrease inflammation. Inflammation has been known to be a cause of many problems within the body, and Grass-fed butter is a great source of Butyric acid. This acid has been known to reduce this and maintain the health of cells that line the GI tract. Grass-fed butter is comprised of a combination of both saturated and unsaturated fats and include short-chain fats which make the butter much easier to digest.
- High Vitamin content!
Another one of the organic Grass-fed butter benefits is the amount of antioxidants. Grass-fed butter also contains Linoleic acid and is also a great source of fat soluble vitamins A, D, E and K. Grass-fed butter is a great source of Vitamin A which is very important for our health. There is a much larger amount of Vitamin A in grass-fed butter compared to regular butter due to the cow’s better and healthier diet. This vitamin can play an integral role in the maintenance of your skin, vision, teeth, skeletal and soft tissue, and is important for a properly functioning endocrine system and hormones!
- Energy boosting properties!
Organic Grass fed butter contains MCT’s (medium chain triglycerides) which can give a boost to your metabolism and your immune system. There are MCT’s available in Grass-fed butter and Coconut oil which are able to be transformed into energy to fuel your body. Instead of being turned into fat, MCT’s are used as energy! So you can see they are very useful for your body, and grass-fed butter will make sure you are consuming these incredible qualities.
Organic Grass-fed butter benefits are numerous and we hope you now fully understand the wonderful qualities this butter encompasses! Please leave us a comment below and let us know your experience using Grass-fed butter. We would love to hear from you!
Have you ever tried grass-fed butter in your coffee? Get more information about it in our article grass-fed butter in coffee
- Which is the best oil for hair growth and thickness?Thank you for your very informative article. I suffered COVID in December, 2020, and in February I started experience extreme hair loss and all my hair jus falls like a person who is under going Chemo therapy. It's very depressing. Had to cut off all my hair and even the little that is left is falling off daily not sure what to do. Please suggest something.
- Carrot Oil for Face Hello :) You can use carrot oil only in small drops on your skin in the morning/during the day since it is highly potent. Carrot oil is rich in vitamins and is a very effective moisturiser. You can also mix a few drops of Carrot Oil with your favorite face cream. You can do that at least twice a week or include it in your daily skincare routine. Hope this helps.
- Carrot Oil for Face Can I use the carrot oil in the day time? Because I am using Vitamin c serum in the night. Please advise. Thanks
- Carrot Oil for Face Hello :) Carrot Oil contains Beta Carotene and Vitamin A which, by eliminating toxic build-up and repairing sun-damaged skin, helps to improve skin complexion. Antiseptic properties also assist in reducing breakouts and the formation of acne. It is also great for hydrating the skin. So mixing it with Jojoba oil may help. I would also recommend mixing Jojoba oil and Tamanu oil as both have great moisturising properties and are great for acne prone skin. Hope this helps!
- Carrot Oil for Face I have acne. I have been using jojoba oil only but I noticed my face is sometimes dry. If I add carrot oil will it help moisturize my face and clear the spots or should I join argan oil to the mix?
- Ashwagandha Dosage for AnxietyI found a supplement that is 500 mg, 120 Count. Do you recommend taking 1 capsule daily? or 2 capsules? I also take thyroid medication and an SSRI among other things.