Cookies on fushi.co.uk
Organic Grass-fed butter benefits
Written by Jade Ellis
The organic Grass-fed butter benefits are going to be fully explored for you! Get ready to learn all about the best parts of Grass-fed butter and all of the great qualities it holds. For a long time, butter was considered very unhealthy and definitely not considered to have any benefits to our health. Now, we know through research and science, that Grass-fed butter is rich in fatty acids and vitamins that our bodies need to thrive.
Grass-fed cows vs. Grain-fed cows?
Organic Grass fed butter is much more beneficial for you than ordinary butter. The cows that produce the milk that produce this butter are grass-fed, and do make the highest quality milk. Cows are usually fed corn or soy, which is used frequently as it is cheap and filling. Corn and soy is not what cows are supposed to eat and they cannot actually digest this properly! Butter which is from Grass-fed cows is much higher in Omega 3 fatty acids and Vitamin K2, compared to butter from Grain-fed cows.
What are the organic Grass-fed butter benefits?
Here is the list with the most relevant benefits:
One of the organic Grass-fed butter benefits is the high content of Butyric acid. This is a short chain fatty acid which has been shown to decrease inflammation. Inflammation has been known to be a cause of many problems within the body, and Grass-fed butter is a great source of Butyric acid. This acid has been known to reduce this and maintain the health of cells that line the GI tract. Grass-fed butter is comprised of a combination of both saturated and unsaturated fats and include short-chain fats which make the butter much easier to digest.
- High Vitamin content!
Another one of the organic Grass-fed butter benefits is the amount of antioxidants. Grass-fed butter also contains Linoleic acid and is also a great source of fat soluble vitamins A, D, E and K. Grass-fed butter is a great source of Vitamin A which is very important for our health. There is a much larger amount of Vitamin A in grass-fed butter compared to regular butter due to the cow’s better and healthier diet. This vitamin can play an integral role in the maintenance of your skin, vision, teeth, skeletal and soft tissue, and is important for a properly functioning endocrine system and hormones!
- Energy boosting properties!
Organic Grass fed butter contains MCT’s (medium chain triglycerides) which can give a boost to your metabolism and your immune system. There are MCT’s available in Grass-fed butter and Coconut oil which are able to be transformed into energy to fuel your body. Instead of being turned into fat, MCT’s are used as energy! So you can see they are very useful for your body, and grass-fed butter will make sure you are consuming these incredible qualities.
Organic Grass-fed butter benefits are numerous and we hope you now fully understand the wonderful qualities this butter encompasses! Please leave us a comment below and let us know your experience using Grass-fed butter. We would love to hear from you!
Have you ever tried grass-fed butter in your coffee? Get more information about it in our article grass-fed butter in coffee
- The Rosehip Oil Diaries- Entry 1Dear Fatima, thank you for your message. For your type of skin Almond oil is ok -- its comedogenic level is 2 out of 5, it means it's not going to clog your pores. If you are looking for something even lower on that scale, you should go for Argan, Rosehip, Grapeseed, Hemp -oil which are 0-1. I hope this helps.
- The Rosehip Oil Diaries- Entry 1Hi, would it be advisable to use almond oil on acne prone skin. I have a little bit of acne but have lots of dark spots left by acne.
- Ashwagandha benefits for menThanks for this great article. I have begun to take Ashwagandha, and my husband asked if it might be good for him too. Looks like it is, so thank you for the info.
- The Great Pomegranate Seed Oil Hi Lin, Fushi's pomegranate seed oil is a non-standardised, unrefined and natural oil. Each batch varies and displays a set of unique characteristics. This is simply down to our oils never being refined, deodorized or filtered.However, you will still be getting the same great quality and benefits from the oil.
- Carrot Oil for Face In the process of making In the process of making my carrot Oil today on low heat, the carrot turned brown unlike other days when I do it myself. Hope the oil will still work on my face and skin.
- The Great Pomegranate Seed Oil my pomegranate seed oil is light golden color(not paler) could it be a good quality?