Cookies on fushi.co.uk
Organic Hemp Seed Oil
Hemp seeds come from an edible type of Cannabis sativa, a plant belonging to the same family as hops and fig trees. Hemp has been cultivated for over 6000 years, far longer than crops like soy beans have. This useful plant renders high-quality oil. Hemp seed and oil has been called "Nature’s Perfect Food for Humanity" - a wealth of health for everyone. Throughout history and in separate parts of the world, hemp has often been an important plant revered for use for medicine, as a source of fibre, and for the food provided by its seed. The seed oil is particularly nutritious and is recognised as a superfood.
Background of where our Hemp Seed oil is sourced from
Fushi’s Hemp Seed oil is certified organic by the Soil Association and IS cold pressed from Hemp Seeds grown in Northern Asia, to produce a Olive green coloured oil.
Properties of Organic Hemp Seed oil
Hemp has 3 unique nutritional factors. It has an ideal balance of Omega 3 and 6 for sustainable human health, it has a full amino acid spectrum meaning it provides complete protein, and it has a massive trace mineral content - truly one of nature’s superfoods. Consumption of hemp oil and hemp seed is ideal for people with low essential fatty acid intake. It is of course particularly valuable for vegetarians and vegans as a healthy source of Omega oils. Hemp Seed oil is also high in antioxidants and a good source of GLA (gamma linolenic acid)essential for good health and wellbeing.
- The Great Pomegranate Seed Oil Hi Lin, Fushi's pomegranate seed oil is a non-standardised, unrefined and natural oil. Each batch varies and displays a set of unique characteristics. This is simply down to our oils never being refined, deodorized or filtered.However, you will still be getting the same great quality and benefits from the oil.
- Carrot Oil for Face In the process of making In the process of making my carrot Oil today on low heat, the carrot turned brown unlike other days when I do it myself. Hope the oil will still work on my face and skin.
- The Great Pomegranate Seed Oil my pomegranate seed oil is light golden color(not paler) could it be a good quality?
- Carrot Oil for Face If cooking is not recommended, so what is recommended. Cause most people cooked it
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenDear Amanda, thank you for your message. There should not be interactions between Ashwagandha and tamoxifen. However, I would recommend that you consult a proper herbalist or your GP before staring to take this herb. Herbal remedies act differently on people. I hope this helps.
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenIs this supplement safe for women who have had ER+ breast cancer I've been on tamoxifen for 2 years and it pushed me head first into horrendous menopausal symptoms which show no sign of waning I am looking for something natural to help with stress sleep issues and increase my energy