Cookies on fushi.co.uk
Organic Hemp Seed Oil
Hemp seeds come from an edible type of Cannabis sativa, a plant belonging to the same family as hops and fig trees. Hemp has been cultivated for over 6000 years, far longer than crops like soy beans have. This useful plant renders high-quality oil. Hemp seed and oil has been called "Nature’s Perfect Food for Humanity" - a wealth of health for everyone. Throughout history and in separate parts of the world, hemp has often been an important plant revered for use for medicine, as a source of fibre, and for the food provided by its seed. The seed oil is particularly nutritious and is recognised as a superfood.
Background of where our Hemp Seed oil is sourced from
Fushi’s Hemp Seed oil is certified organic by the Soil Association and IS cold pressed from Hemp Seeds grown in Northern Asia, to produce a Olive green coloured oil.
Properties of Organic Hemp Seed oil
Hemp has 3 unique nutritional factors. It has an ideal balance of Omega 3 and 6 for sustainable human health, it has a full amino acid spectrum meaning it provides complete protein, and it has a massive trace mineral content - truly one of nature’s superfoods. Consumption of hemp oil and hemp seed is ideal for people with low essential fatty acid intake. It is of course particularly valuable for vegetarians and vegans as a healthy source of Omega oils. Hemp Seed oil is also high in antioxidants and a good source of GLA (gamma linolenic acid)essential for good health and wellbeing.
- Baobab Seed Oil Virgin 100ml Organic Fresh-Pressed25% OFFSpecial Price £18.00 Regular Price £24.00
- Globe Artichoke Capsules, Organic Fresh-ground®, 60 Caps25% OFFAs low as £8.26 Regular Price £11.00
- Cinnamon Bark Capsules, Organic Fresh-ground®, 60 Caps25% OFFAs low as £6.76 Regular Price £9.00
- Black Cumin Seed Organic Oil Virgin 100ml Fresh-PressedAs low as £16.00
- Carrot Oil for Face Hello :) yes, our cold pressed carrot oil can be used on both the face and body. You can add few drops of Carrot oil to your body cream.
- Carrot Oil for Face Hello :) yes you can mix few drops of carrot oil with Shea butter and apply it as hair mask. It is thought to bring balance in moisture for hair as a conditioning agent. Shea Butter and Carrot Oil works extremely well as a hair softening mask, especially to comfort sensitive, aging skin during cold winter climates and extreme dry heat.
- Carrot Oil for Face Hello can I mix carrot oil and Shea butter and apply on my hair
- Carrot Oil for Face Can i use cold pressed carrot oil as my face and body cream
- Carrot Oil for Face Hello :) you can use carrot oil only in small drops on your skin in the morning since it is highly potent. Carrot oil is rich in vitamins and is a very effective moisturiser. Hope this helps.
- Carrot Oil for Face Hello, You can for sure mix carrot and papaya oil together. I will help reduce hyperpigmentation :)