Cookies on fushi.co.uk
Organic Hemp Seed Oil
Hemp seeds come from an edible type of Cannabis sativa, a plant belonging to the same family as hops and fig trees. Hemp has been cultivated for over 6000 years, far longer than crops like soy beans have. This useful plant renders high-quality oil. Hemp seed and oil has been called "Nature’s Perfect Food for Humanity" - a wealth of health for everyone. Throughout history and in separate parts of the world, hemp has often been an important plant revered for use for medicine, as a source of fibre, and for the food provided by its seed. The seed oil is particularly nutritious and is recognised as a superfood.
Background of where our Hemp Seed oil is sourced from
Fushi’s Hemp Seed oil is certified organic by the Soil Association and IS cold pressed from Hemp Seeds grown in Northern Asia, to produce a Olive green coloured oil.
Properties of Organic Hemp Seed oil
Hemp has 3 unique nutritional factors. It has an ideal balance of Omega 3 and 6 for sustainable human health, it has a full amino acid spectrum meaning it provides complete protein, and it has a massive trace mineral content - truly one of nature’s superfoods. Consumption of hemp oil and hemp seed is ideal for people with low essential fatty acid intake. It is of course particularly valuable for vegetarians and vegans as a healthy source of Omega oils. Hemp Seed oil is also high in antioxidants and a good source of GLA (gamma linolenic acid)essential for good health and wellbeing.
- Carrot Oil for Face Thank you for your message. Cold pressed carrot oil protects and preserves the nutrients of the carrots. Since the cold press presses the produce to extract the oil, no heat is involved. ... You get 100% of the vitamins, minerals, enzymes, and nutrients when you apply cold pressed oil on your face. Frying grated carrots which involves heat and oil will remove some of those nutrients. Hope this helps.
- Ashwagandha Dosage for AnxietyVery well written article indeed. Thank you for elaborating on so many levels and aspects of it.
- Carrot Oil for Face hello there, must i used only cold-pressed carrot oil on my face? Does frying the grated carrots in coconut oil still maintain the nutrients necessary for the face?
- The Great Pomegranate Seed Oil Dear Rose, Thank you for your message. You can mix equal amounts of Pomegranate seed oil and Rosehip oil.You can add 3-4 drops from each, mix and apply on your face. Hope this helps.
- The Great Pomegranate Seed Oil Hello Fushi, could you Kindly advise exactly how many drops of oil should I use to mix to mix pomegranate and rosehip oil?
- The Rosehip Oil Diaries- Entry 1Hello Asma, Thank you for your message. Being a carrier oil, Pomegranate oil is safe to apply on the skin without dilution. However, because of its richness it is often used at dilutions of approximately 5-15% in skincare formulations. Combining Rosehip oil and pomegranate oil will give you a deeply nourishing blend of particularly antioxidant- and vitamin rich oils. It may also support scars, wrinkles and premature ageing. Hope this helps.