Cookies on fushi.co.uk
Organic Hemp Seed Oil
Hemp seeds come from an edible type of Cannabis sativa, a plant belonging to the same family as hops and fig trees. Hemp has been cultivated for over 6000 years, far longer than crops like soy beans have. This useful plant renders high-quality oil. Hemp seed and oil has been called "Nature’s Perfect Food for Humanity" - a wealth of health for everyone. Throughout history and in separate parts of the world, hemp has often been an important plant revered for use for medicine, as a source of fibre, and for the food provided by its seed. The seed oil is particularly nutritious and is recognised as a superfood.
Background of where our Hemp Seed oil is sourced from
Fushi’s Hemp Seed oil is certified organic by the Soil Association and IS cold pressed from Hemp Seeds grown in Northern Asia, to produce a Olive green coloured oil.
Properties of Organic Hemp Seed oil
Hemp has 3 unique nutritional factors. It has an ideal balance of Omega 3 and 6 for sustainable human health, it has a full amino acid spectrum meaning it provides complete protein, and it has a massive trace mineral content - truly one of nature’s superfoods. Consumption of hemp oil and hemp seed is ideal for people with low essential fatty acid intake. It is of course particularly valuable for vegetarians and vegans as a healthy source of Omega oils. Hemp Seed oil is also high in antioxidants and a good source of GLA (gamma linolenic acid)essential for good health and wellbeing.
- Carrot Oil for Face Which essential oil is best mix with carrot oil for face and body
- Carrot Oil for Face Hi Praise, Carrot oil, which is a carrier oil does have a slight ability to protect skin from the sun. However, it does not clear sunburn from your face or any of the oils you have mentioned. Coconut oil, Aloe Vera or Calendula oil might help. You can also apply essential oils that help sooth sun burn with either jojoba oil or sweet almond oil. The best essential oils for this would be lavender or peppermint. Hope this helps.
- Carrot Oil for Face Please, can I mix tumeric oil, carrot oil, jojoba oil and sweet almond to clear sunburn on my face
- Shatavari benefits for WomenHi D, indeed there is conflicting information on whether Shatavari can be taken during pregnancy or not. Some studies showed that Shatavari can affect milk supply during lactation, and that Shatavari (Asparagus racemosus) has possible teratogenicity so it should be avoided in pregnancy. Other studies showed that Shatavari is an ingredient in most herbal teas which are recommended to be taken during pregnancy and breastfeeding. I would recommend that you consult your GP or a qualified herbalist who deals with pregnant women before taking anything, in case you are already taking some supplements/ drugs or herbs to help with your pregnancy.
- Shatavari benefits for WomenHi, there's conflicting information whether this can still be taking during pregnancy. What do you suggest as I use your brand and trying to conceive?
- The Rosehip Oil Diaries- Entry 1Dear Fatima, thank you for your message. For your type of skin Almond oil is ok -- its comedogenic level is 2 out of 5, it means it's not going to clog your pores. If you are looking for something even lower on that scale, you should go for Argan, Rosehip, Grapeseed, Hemp -oil which are 0-1. I hope this helps.