Cookies on fushi.co.uk
Organic Jojoba Oil
Jojoba was well known and used by the early Native Americans and Mexican peoples. A slow-growing woody shrub, jojoba is presently also commercially cultivated on plantations all around the world in countries including Argentina, Australia, Chile, Egypt, Israel, Mexico, Peru, and the USA.
While it has many other uses the cosmetics industry continues to be the main reason for the fame of this humble plant. It has become world renowned for it’s many skin and hair benefits.
Where is Jojoba Oil sourced from?
Fushi’s Jojoba oil is sourced from South America as well as the Middle East and is certified organic by the Soil Association. The extraction is done by mechanically cold pressing the jojoba kernels or the small seeds to extract the rich golden-yellow oil.
Properties of Jojoba oil
The oil extracted from Jojoba seeds, is commonly used in cosmetics and personal care products. Jojoba is rich in Vitamin E and is a natural antioxidant. One of the reasons why Jojoba oil is so popular is the fact that it’s chemical makeup is so unique it closely mimics the natural oils secreted by the skin (sebum).
Further more it is hypoallergenic and has the ability to penetrate the skin without blocking, and works well to break down excess sebum and product residues and pollutants that cling to the skin and hair.
It is very beneficial for moisturising extra dry and flaky skin, and assisting in the natural removal of dead skin cells. As it is so close in consistency to the skin’s natural oil, it help in preventing wrinkles and lines and keeps the skin more supple, smoother and softer.
- Carrot Oil for Face Hello :) yes, our cold pressed carrot oil can be used on both the face and body. You can add few drops of Carrot oil to your body cream.
- Carrot Oil for Face Hello :) yes you can mix few drops of carrot oil with Shea butter and apply it as hair mask. It is thought to bring balance in moisture for hair as a conditioning agent. Shea Butter and Carrot Oil works extremely well as a hair softening mask, especially to comfort sensitive, aging skin during cold winter climates and extreme dry heat.
- Carrot Oil for Face Hello can I mix carrot oil and Shea butter and apply on my hair
- Carrot Oil for Face Can i use cold pressed carrot oil as my face and body cream
- Carrot Oil for Face Hello :) you can use carrot oil only in small drops on your skin in the morning since it is highly potent. Carrot oil is rich in vitamins and is a very effective moisturiser. Hope this helps.
- Carrot Oil for Face Hello, You can for sure mix carrot and papaya oil together. I will help reduce hyperpigmentation :)