Cookies on fushi.co.uk
Organic Jojoba Oil
Jojoba was well known and used by the early Native Americans and Mexican peoples. A slow-growing woody shrub, jojoba is presently also commercially cultivated on plantations all around the world in countries including Argentina, Australia, Chile, Egypt, Israel, Mexico, Peru, and the USA.
While it has many other uses the cosmetics industry continues to be the main reason for the fame of this humble plant. It has become world renowned for it’s many skin and hair benefits.
Where is Jojoba Oil sourced from?
Fushi’s Jojoba oil is sourced from South America as well as the Middle East and is certified organic by the Soil Association. The extraction is done by mechanically cold pressing the jojoba kernels or the small seeds to extract the rich golden-yellow oil.
Properties of Jojoba oil
The oil extracted from Jojoba seeds, is commonly used in cosmetics and personal care products. Jojoba is rich in Vitamin E and is a natural antioxidant. One of the reasons why Jojoba oil is so popular is the fact that it’s chemical makeup is so unique it closely mimics the natural oils secreted by the skin (sebum).
Further more it is hypoallergenic and has the ability to penetrate the skin without blocking, and works well to break down excess sebum and product residues and pollutants that cling to the skin and hair.
It is very beneficial for moisturising extra dry and flaky skin, and assisting in the natural removal of dead skin cells. As it is so close in consistency to the skin’s natural oil, it help in preventing wrinkles and lines and keeps the skin more supple, smoother and softer.
- The Great Pomegranate Seed Oil Hi Lin, Fushi's pomegranate seed oil is a non-standardised, unrefined and natural oil. Each batch varies and displays a set of unique characteristics. This is simply down to our oils never being refined, deodorized or filtered.However, you will still be getting the same great quality and benefits from the oil.
- Carrot Oil for Face In the process of making In the process of making my carrot Oil today on low heat, the carrot turned brown unlike other days when I do it myself. Hope the oil will still work on my face and skin.
- The Great Pomegranate Seed Oil my pomegranate seed oil is light golden color(not paler) could it be a good quality?
- Carrot Oil for Face If cooking is not recommended, so what is recommended. Cause most people cooked it
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenDear Amanda, thank you for your message. There should not be interactions between Ashwagandha and tamoxifen. However, I would recommend that you consult a proper herbalist or your GP before staring to take this herb. Herbal remedies act differently on people. I hope this helps.
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenIs this supplement safe for women who have had ER+ breast cancer I've been on tamoxifen for 2 years and it pushed me head first into horrendous menopausal symptoms which show no sign of waning I am looking for something natural to help with stress sleep issues and increase my energy