Cookies on fushi.co.uk
Organic Rosehip Seed Oil (Certified Organic and Fair for Life)
Kukui Nut Oil has been widely used in Hawaii, Polynesian islands and Indonesia, however it has only just recently become known to the rest of the world. The oil is cold pressed from the Kukui seeds to produce a light non greasy oil that has numerous skin benefits including being beneficial for skin conditions such as eczema and psoriasis.
The Kukui Tree is Hawaii?s official state tree, and Kukui means ?enlightenment’ in Hawaiian. Itis valued for its rejuvenating and soothing effects upon the skin, without leaving a greasy or oily film. Kukui Nut Oil is invaluable providing moisture and nourishment to dry, mature, and sun damaged skin. Traditionally, babies in Hawaii were anointed with Kukui Nut Oil to protect their skin from the sun, salt and other elements. In addition, it was used on skin irritations, wounds, and burns.
Benefits of Kukui oil
Kukui oil is known to help skin conditions such as Psoriasis and Eczema. It is rich in EFA?s which makes it especially beneficial and nourishing for the skin, it is high in linoleic and linolenic acids which are essential fatty acids, vital for the metabolism of healthy skin.
Kukui Oil is a fabulous moisturiser, and quickly penetrates the skin leaving a silky-smooth non-greasy feeling. It is often used for dry or damaged skin, immediately relieving symptoms because of its quick absorption into the skin. It can leave even the roughest and driest skin feeling smooth, soft and hydrated.
Kukui Oil contains Vitamins A, C, E and F, providing anti-oxidants that help to protect from the skin. Kukui nut Oil is good for anti aging, revitalising and especially restoring sun damaged skin.ÿThis unique oil is able to penetrate into the deepest skin layers, while creating a protective shield that locks in moisture. It is a hugely popular natural sun relief oil and perfect to take on sun drenched holidays as an after sun oil to replenish and soothe the skin.
helps in preventing wrinkles when included in your daily beauty regime. It?s high content of antioxidants are beneficial for fine lines and crows feet, while gently massaged in daily as a moisturiser.
It is also beneficial for the burns ? including: sunburn, windburn, radiation burns, and heat induced burns.
This wonderful oil can also be used as for an oil treatment on dry hair and scalp, or add a few drops to your bath water for a luxurious treat.
Fushi?s Kukui Nut oil is organic and cold pressed and sourced from sustainable sources in Indonesia
- Baobab Seed Oil Virgin 100ml Organic Fresh-Pressed50% OFFSpecial Price £12.00 Regular Price £24.00
- Cinnamon Bark Capsules, Organic Fresh-ground®, 60 Caps50% OFFAs low as £4.50 Regular Price £9.00
- Wheatgrass Superfood, OrganicAs low as £12.00
- Which is the best oil for hair growth and thickness?Thank you Emiliano for your comment. In this blog we are referring more to oils, more so than butters and while we agree with you Shea is an excellent emollient for hair, it's consistency is more buttery and it is used more as a leave-in remedy to smooth hair texture. We have suggested Coconut oil as it helps slow down hair loss by penetrating deep into your hair shaft to prevent protein loss, which in turn prevents breakage. When applied to your scalp, it simultaneously moisturises and removes build-up around your hair follicles to encourage hair growth and is one of base oils always used in Ayurveda for hair treatments. As this post is more focused for hair and not for skin, the comedogenic scale applies to skin/pores and not hair follicles. Thank you again for your feedback.
- Which is the best oil for hair growth and thickness?Hello Zu, yes hair loss can be very stressful and this in turn amplifies the cause almost.. Perhaps with Covid, your system may have been depleted of nutrients and fighting the virus can take its toll on your immune system, so sometimes our hair and skin suffer when we have been ill. We really believe in oils for scalp massage as the best way to revive the growth and help regenerate the follicles. It may be also worth at looking at internal supplements and making sure you are getting enough of omega oils, perhaps plant based such as nuts and seeds in your diet. For external oil treatment, would recommend the Really Good Hair oil which we create with Brahmi, this herb is known to help bring the scalp back to health and improve growth. Biotin is also a good vitamin to take as a supplement to help with hair growth so do look into that. So hope these tips will be helpful for you.
- Which is the best oil for hair growth and thickness?I, am very surprised that your article did not include Organic Shea Butter and that coconut oil, is your number one choice for hair growth and thickness. According to the comedogenic scale, coconut oil, has a rating of (4), on a scale from (0), to (5), on clogging your pores. Why would anyone put coconut oil, on their hair or skin knowing the pores will get clogged up. Shea Butter, on the other hand has a (0), rating on the comedogenic scale, which is great for dry hair and skin and won't clog up your pores.
- Which is the best oil for hair growth and thickness?Thank you for your very informative article. I suffered COVID in December, 2020, and in February I started experience extreme hair loss and all my hair jus falls like a person who is under going Chemo therapy. It's very depressing. Had to cut off all my hair and even the little that is left is falling off daily not sure what to do. Please suggest something.
- Carrot Oil for Face Hello :) You can use carrot oil only in small drops on your skin in the morning/during the day since it is highly potent. Carrot oil is rich in vitamins and is a very effective moisturiser. You can also mix a few drops of Carrot Oil with your favorite face cream. You can do that at least twice a week or include it in your daily skincare routine. Hope this helps.
- Carrot Oil for Face Can I use the carrot oil in the day time? Because I am using Vitamin c serum in the night. Please advise. Thanks