Cookies on fushi.co.uk
Organic Rosehip Seed Oil (Certified Organic and Fair for Life)
Kukui Nut Oil has been widely used in Hawaii, Polynesian islands and Indonesia, however it has only just recently become known to the rest of the world. The oil is cold pressed from the Kukui seeds to produce a light non greasy oil that has numerous skin benefits including being beneficial for skin conditions such as eczema and psoriasis.
The Kukui Tree is Hawaii?s official state tree, and Kukui means ?enlightenment’ in Hawaiian. Itis valued for its rejuvenating and soothing effects upon the skin, without leaving a greasy or oily film. Kukui Nut Oil is invaluable providing moisture and nourishment to dry, mature, and sun damaged skin. Traditionally, babies in Hawaii were anointed with Kukui Nut Oil to protect their skin from the sun, salt and other elements. In addition, it was used on skin irritations, wounds, and burns.
Benefits of Kukui oil
Kukui oil is known to help skin conditions such as Psoriasis and Eczema. It is rich in EFA?s which makes it especially beneficial and nourishing for the skin, it is high in linoleic and linolenic acids which are essential fatty acids, vital for the metabolism of healthy skin.
Kukui Oil is a fabulous moisturiser, and quickly penetrates the skin leaving a silky-smooth non-greasy feeling. It is often used for dry or damaged skin, immediately relieving symptoms because of its quick absorption into the skin. It can leave even the roughest and driest skin feeling smooth, soft and hydrated.
Kukui Oil contains Vitamins A, C, E and F, providing anti-oxidants that help to protect from the skin. Kukui nut Oil is good for anti aging, revitalising and especially restoring sun damaged skin.ÿThis unique oil is able to penetrate into the deepest skin layers, while creating a protective shield that locks in moisture. It is a hugely popular natural sun relief oil and perfect to take on sun drenched holidays as an after sun oil to replenish and soothe the skin.
helps in preventing wrinkles when included in your daily beauty regime. It?s high content of antioxidants are beneficial for fine lines and crows feet, while gently massaged in daily as a moisturiser.
It is also beneficial for the burns ? including: sunburn, windburn, radiation burns, and heat induced burns.
This wonderful oil can also be used as for an oil treatment on dry hair and scalp, or add a few drops to your bath water for a luxurious treat.
Fushi?s Kukui Nut oil is organic and cold pressed and sourced from sustainable sources in Indonesia
- Carrot Oil for Face Hello :) Carrot Oil contains Beta Carotene and Vitamin A which, by eliminating toxic build-up and repairing sun-damaged skin, helps to improve skin complexion. Antiseptic properties also assist in reducing breakouts and the formation of acne. It is also great for hydrating the skin. So mixing it with Jojoba oil may help. I would also recommend mixing Jojoba oil and Tamanu oil as both have great moisturising properties and are great for acne prone skin. Hope this helps!
- Carrot Oil for Face I have acne. I have been using jojoba oil only but I noticed my face is sometimes dry. If I add carrot oil will it help moisturize my face and clear the spots or should I join argan oil to the mix?
- Ashwagandha Dosage for AnxietyI found a supplement that is 500 mg, 120 Count. Do you recommend taking 1 capsule daily? or 2 capsules? I also take thyroid medication and an SSRI among other things.
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenHello Dia, Thank you for your comment. Research is confusing when it comes to testosterone levels with PCOS and using Ashwagandha. As it is an adaptogenic herb, it will 'adapt' to the environment of the body to support hormonal balance. A huge therapeutic benefit of Ashwagandha is its ability to balance cortisol levels, which could improve stress and symptoms of PCOS also. If you are currently using any medications or under medical supervision, please seek advice from your practitioner to ensure there are no interactions. I hope this helps :)
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenIs ashwagandha is good to be taken to increase height who have testosterone level high along with pcod ?
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenHi Simie, thank you for your message. Ashwagandha is safe to be taken alongside other supplements including Vitamin E and Calcium. We would advise you check with your GP for interactions with estrogen medications for menopause as there are different variations of these medications. I hope this helps :)