Cookies on fushi.co.uk
Organic Rosehip Seed Oil (Certified Organic and Fair for Life)
Kukui Nut Oil has been widely used in Hawaii, Polynesian islands and Indonesia, however it has only just recently become known to the rest of the world. The oil is cold pressed from the Kukui seeds to produce a light non greasy oil that has numerous skin benefits including being beneficial for skin conditions such as eczema and psoriasis.
The Kukui Tree is Hawaii?s official state tree, and Kukui means ?enlightenment’ in Hawaiian. Itis valued for its rejuvenating and soothing effects upon the skin, without leaving a greasy or oily film. Kukui Nut Oil is invaluable providing moisture and nourishment to dry, mature, and sun damaged skin. Traditionally, babies in Hawaii were anointed with Kukui Nut Oil to protect their skin from the sun, salt and other elements. In addition, it was used on skin irritations, wounds, and burns.
Benefits of Kukui oil
Kukui oil is known to help skin conditions such as Psoriasis and Eczema. It is rich in EFA?s which makes it especially beneficial and nourishing for the skin, it is high in linoleic and linolenic acids which are essential fatty acids, vital for the metabolism of healthy skin.
Kukui Oil is a fabulous moisturiser, and quickly penetrates the skin leaving a silky-smooth non-greasy feeling. It is often used for dry or damaged skin, immediately relieving symptoms because of its quick absorption into the skin. It can leave even the roughest and driest skin feeling smooth, soft and hydrated.
Kukui Oil contains Vitamins A, C, E and F, providing anti-oxidants that help to protect from the skin. Kukui nut Oil is good for anti aging, revitalising and especially restoring sun damaged skin.ÿThis unique oil is able to penetrate into the deepest skin layers, while creating a protective shield that locks in moisture. It is a hugely popular natural sun relief oil and perfect to take on sun drenched holidays as an after sun oil to replenish and soothe the skin.
helps in preventing wrinkles when included in your daily beauty regime. It?s high content of antioxidants are beneficial for fine lines and crows feet, while gently massaged in daily as a moisturiser.
It is also beneficial for the burns ? including: sunburn, windburn, radiation burns, and heat induced burns.
This wonderful oil can also be used as for an oil treatment on dry hair and scalp, or add a few drops to your bath water for a luxurious treat.
Fushi?s Kukui Nut oil is organic and cold pressed and sourced from sustainable sources in Indonesia
- Witch Hazel Capsules, Organic Fresh-ground®, 60 Caps60% OFFSpecial Price £4.40 Regular Price £11.00
- Cinnamon Bark Capsules, Organic Fresh-ground®, 60 Caps30% OFFAs low as £6.30 Regular Price £9.00
- Wheatgrass Superfood, Organic30% OFFAs low as £8.40 Regular Price £12.00
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenHello. Technically Ashwagandha should not have interactions with Hormone Replacement Therapy as it works on the body's stress response. That said, we always recommend people taking any medication to double check any interactions with their practitioner. Take care. :)
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenHi, if I'm on hormone replacement therapy (estrogen and progesterone), can I also take this for menopause symptoms, stress, and brain fog issues associated with menopause?
- Ashwagandha Dosage for AnxietyHi Fred, Unfortunately, I am unable to advise on this since you are taking medication. Herbal remedies can interact with other drugs. You should approach any kind of supplement or medication with equal caution (prescription and non-prescription). It is best to seek advice from your GP.
- Ashwagandha Dosage for AnxietyIs it safe to take 500mg Ashwaganda once a day whilst taking fluoxetine 20mg Once a day?
- Carrot Oil for Face Hi Mercy, yes Carrot oil is usually made using carrot fruit infused in almond oil :) The oil should be stored in a cool, dark place to maintain the maximum shelf life. You can also store it in the refrigerator. It Will keep for 6-8 months if stored properly.
- Carrot Oil for Face Hi, I made carrot oil from almond oil and carrot fruit, is it good? And how do I keep it to avoid spoilage