Cookies on fushi.co.uk
Organic Sweet Almond oil
Native to Asia and the Middle East, sweet almonds have been used throughout history in many forms- as a food source, medicinally and as a skin treatment. The sweet almond tree is a deciduous tree which grows to between 4 and 10 metres in eight and has white flowers-while the bitter almond has pink flowers.
The sweet almond oil is produced by the cold pressing of the kernel inside the shell of the nut. Rich in vitamin E, Almonds have been used for hundred of years for skin and hair treatments in the India and the Middle East.
Background to Sweet Almond Oil
Fushi’s Sweet Almond oils certified organic by the Soil Association and is sourced from almonds grown by small scale farmers in Northern Pakistan. This oil is produced by cold pressing of the Almond kernel to produce an exceptional quality oil which is ideal for use is a variety of cosmetic applications.
Sweet Almond Oil Benefits
•Improves complexion and retains glow
•Moisturises better and deeper
•Soothes skin irritation and inflammation
•Delays ageing process
•Lightens dark circles
•Relieves dry and itching skin
•Nourishes the skin.
•Cures chapped lips and body rashes
•Nourishes hair and smoothes hair cuticles
•Massaging with almond oil adds shine to the hair
- Carrot Oil for Face Thank you for your message. Cold pressed carrot oil protects and preserves the nutrients of the carrots. Since the cold press presses the produce to extract the oil, no heat is involved. ... You get 100% of the vitamins, minerals, enzymes, and nutrients when you apply cold pressed oil on your face. Frying grated carrots which involves heat and oil will remove some of those nutrients. Hope this helps.
- Ashwagandha Dosage for AnxietyVery well written article indeed. Thank you for elaborating on so many levels and aspects of it.
- Carrot Oil for Face hello there, must i used only cold-pressed carrot oil on my face? Does frying the grated carrots in coconut oil still maintain the nutrients necessary for the face?
- The Great Pomegranate Seed Oil Dear Rose, Thank you for your message. You can mix equal amounts of Pomegranate seed oil and Rosehip oil.You can add 3-4 drops from each, mix and apply on your face. Hope this helps.
- The Great Pomegranate Seed Oil Hello Fushi, could you Kindly advise exactly how many drops of oil should I use to mix to mix pomegranate and rosehip oil?
- The Rosehip Oil Diaries- Entry 1Hello Asma, Thank you for your message. Being a carrier oil, Pomegranate oil is safe to apply on the skin without dilution. However, because of its richness it is often used at dilutions of approximately 5-15% in skincare formulations. Combining Rosehip oil and pomegranate oil will give you a deeply nourishing blend of particularly antioxidant- and vitamin rich oils. It may also support scars, wrinkles and premature ageing. Hope this helps.