Cookies on fushi.co.uk
Organic Sweet Almond oil
Native to Asia and the Middle East, sweet almonds have been used throughout history in many forms- as a food source, medicinally and as a skin treatment. The sweet almond tree is a deciduous tree which grows to between 4 and 10 metres in eight and has white flowers-while the bitter almond has pink flowers.
The sweet almond oil is produced by the cold pressing of the kernel inside the shell of the nut. Rich in vitamin E, Almonds have been used for hundred of years for skin and hair treatments in the India and the Middle East.
Background to Sweet Almond Oil
Fushi’s Sweet Almond oils certified organic by the Soil Association and is sourced from almonds grown by small scale farmers in Northern Pakistan. This oil is produced by cold pressing of the Almond kernel to produce an exceptional quality oil which is ideal for use is a variety of cosmetic applications.
Sweet Almond Oil Benefits
•Improves complexion and retains glow
•Moisturises better and deeper
•Soothes skin irritation and inflammation
•Delays ageing process
•Lightens dark circles
•Relieves dry and itching skin
•Nourishes the skin.
•Cures chapped lips and body rashes
•Nourishes hair and smoothes hair cuticles
•Massaging with almond oil adds shine to the hair
- The Rosehip Oil Diaries- Entry 1Dear Fatima, thank you for your message. For your type of skin Almond oil is ok -- its comedogenic level is 2 out of 5, it means it's not going to clog your pores. If you are looking for something even lower on that scale, you should go for Argan, Rosehip, Grapeseed, Hemp -oil which are 0-1. I hope this helps.
- The Rosehip Oil Diaries- Entry 1Hi, would it be advisable to use almond oil on acne prone skin. I have a little bit of acne but have lots of dark spots left by acne.
- Ashwagandha benefits for menThanks for this great article. I have begun to take Ashwagandha, and my husband asked if it might be good for him too. Looks like it is, so thank you for the info.
- The Great Pomegranate Seed Oil Hi Lin, Fushi's pomegranate seed oil is a non-standardised, unrefined and natural oil. Each batch varies and displays a set of unique characteristics. This is simply down to our oils never being refined, deodorized or filtered.However, you will still be getting the same great quality and benefits from the oil.
- Carrot Oil for Face In the process of making In the process of making my carrot Oil today on low heat, the carrot turned brown unlike other days when I do it myself. Hope the oil will still work on my face and skin.
- The Great Pomegranate Seed Oil my pomegranate seed oil is light golden color(not paler) could it be a good quality?