Cookies on fushi.co.uk
Organic Sweet Almond oil
Native to Asia and the Middle East, sweet almonds have been used throughout history in many forms- as a food source, medicinally and as a skin treatment. The sweet almond tree is a deciduous tree which grows to between 4 and 10 metres in eight and has white flowers-while the bitter almond has pink flowers.
The sweet almond oil is produced by the cold pressing of the kernel inside the shell of the nut. Rich in vitamin E, Almonds have been used for hundred of years for skin and hair treatments in the India and the Middle East.
Background to Sweet Almond Oil
Fushi’s Sweet Almond oils certified organic by the Soil Association and is sourced from almonds grown by small scale farmers in Northern Pakistan. This oil is produced by cold pressing of the Almond kernel to produce an exceptional quality oil which is ideal for use is a variety of cosmetic applications.
Sweet Almond Oil Benefits
•Improves complexion and retains glow
•Moisturises better and deeper
•Soothes skin irritation and inflammation
•Delays ageing process
•Lightens dark circles
•Relieves dry and itching skin
•Nourishes the skin.
•Cures chapped lips and body rashes
•Nourishes hair and smoothes hair cuticles
•Massaging with almond oil adds shine to the hair
- Gotu Kola Organic Tincture 100ml30% OFFSpecial Price £9.80 Regular Price £14.00
- Which is the best oil for hair growth and thickness?Thankyou very informative ♥️
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenHello. Technically Ashwagandha should not have interactions with Hormone Replacement Therapy as it works on the body's stress response. That said, we always recommend people taking any medication to double check any interactions with their practitioner. Take care. :)
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenHi, if I'm on hormone replacement therapy (estrogen and progesterone), can I also take this for menopause symptoms, stress, and brain fog issues associated with menopause?
- Ashwagandha Dosage for AnxietyHi Fred, Unfortunately, I am unable to advise on this since you are taking medication. Herbal remedies can interact with other drugs. You should approach any kind of supplement or medication with equal caution (prescription and non-prescription). It is best to seek advice from your GP.
- Ashwagandha Dosage for AnxietyIs it safe to take 500mg Ashwaganda once a day whilst taking fluoxetine 20mg Once a day?
- Carrot Oil for Face Hi Mercy, yes Carrot oil is usually made using carrot fruit infused in almond oil :) The oil should be stored in a cool, dark place to maintain the maximum shelf life. You can also store it in the refrigerator. It Will keep for 6-8 months if stored properly.