Cookies on fushi.co.uk
Paraben Free Face Care for anti aging
Demand for anti aging creams, lotions and potions have soared in the past 10 years. Although natural remedies and paraben free creams for anti aging are preferred by many, there are a huge number of women who opt for the more drastic measure of surgery to retain those ever youthful looks.
There are two different types of aging. Aging caused by the genes we inherit is called intrinsic aging and extrinsic aging and is caused by environmental factors, such as exposure to the sun?s rays. We cannot do much about the intrinsic or internal aging but we can take measures to protect our self from extrinsic or external aging.
Prevention is always better then cure, so it?s better to help protect your skin from aging as much as possible, and preventing the wrinkles rather than trying to eliminate those dreaded creases once they appear.
There are plenty of natural remedies for anti aging. Argan oil is one such wonderful oil known for its fantastic properties.
Anti aging properties of Argan oil:-
- Argan oil is very rich in anti oxidants and has twice as much vitamin E as olive oil, which help neutralise free radicals and prevent skin damage. It makes wrinkles and fine lines less severe and the skin look denser, smoother and more alive.
- It contains saponins, which soften the skin and ease acne and eczema and it restores the skin?s water lipid layer, helping to minimise wrinkles.
- Argan oil helps to stimulate cell activity and renewal. It also strengthens the skin?s natural defence and protection mechanisms.
- Argan oil is an important nutrient provider for building and fortifying the cell membranes, and has an outstanding cell protection effect. Argan oil also helps ward off negative environmental influences such as free radicals.
- It has circulation stimulating, anti inflammatory and anti bacterial properties.
- Argan oil provides intensive moisture to the skin. It is 80% unsaturated and contains eight essential fatty acids including Omega 6, which can?t be produced by the body. It helps prevent loss of moisture from the skin, nose, lungs, digestive system and brain.
Fushi?s A4 AGE REVERSE FACE CARE RANGE is free from Parabensÿ and has been formulated with Argan oil to provide the skin with antioxidant preventive care against harmful environmental influences, long lasting moisture, maximum cell protection and cell renewal, and all round nourishing care.
- Which is the best oil for hair growth and thickness?Thank you Emiliano for your comment. In this blog we are referring more to oils, more so than butters and while we agree with you Shea is an excellent emollient for hair, it's consistency is more buttery and it is used more as a leave-in remedy to smooth hair texture. We have suggested Coconut oil as it helps slow down hair loss by penetrating deep into your hair shaft to prevent protein loss, which in turn prevents breakage. When applied to your scalp, it simultaneously moisturises and removes build-up around your hair follicles to encourage hair growth and is one of base oils always used in Ayurveda for hair treatments. As this post is more focused for hair and not for skin, the comedogenic scale applies to skin/pores and not hair follicles. Thank you again for your feedback.
- Which is the best oil for hair growth and thickness?Hello Zu, yes hair loss can be very stressful and this in turn amplifies the cause almost.. Perhaps with Covid, your system may have been depleted of nutrients and fighting the virus can take its toll on your immune system, so sometimes our hair and skin suffer when we have been ill. We really believe in oils for scalp massage as the best way to revive the growth and help regenerate the follicles. It may be also worth at looking at internal supplements and making sure you are getting enough of omega oils, perhaps plant based such as nuts and seeds in your diet. For external oil treatment, would recommend the Really Good Hair oil which we create with Brahmi, this herb is known to help bring the scalp back to health and improve growth. Biotin is also a good vitamin to take as a supplement to help with hair growth so do look into that. So hope these tips will be helpful for you.
- Which is the best oil for hair growth and thickness?I, am very surprised that your article did not include Organic Shea Butter and that coconut oil, is your number one choice for hair growth and thickness. According to the comedogenic scale, coconut oil, has a rating of (4), on a scale from (0), to (5), on clogging your pores. Why would anyone put coconut oil, on their hair or skin knowing the pores will get clogged up. Shea Butter, on the other hand has a (0), rating on the comedogenic scale, which is great for dry hair and skin and won't clog up your pores.
- Which is the best oil for hair growth and thickness?Thank you for your very informative article. I suffered COVID in December, 2020, and in February I started experience extreme hair loss and all my hair jus falls like a person who is under going Chemo therapy. It's very depressing. Had to cut off all my hair and even the little that is left is falling off daily not sure what to do. Please suggest something.
- Carrot Oil for Face Hello :) You can use carrot oil only in small drops on your skin in the morning/during the day since it is highly potent. Carrot oil is rich in vitamins and is a very effective moisturiser. You can also mix a few drops of Carrot Oil with your favorite face cream. You can do that at least twice a week or include it in your daily skincare routine. Hope this helps.
- Carrot Oil for Face Can I use the carrot oil in the day time? Because I am using Vitamin c serum in the night. Please advise. Thanks