Cookies on fushi.co.uk
Paraben Free Face Care for anti aging
Demand for anti aging creams, lotions and potions have soared in the past 10 years. Although natural remedies and paraben free creams for anti aging are preferred by many, there are a huge number of women who opt for the more drastic measure of surgery to retain those ever youthful looks.
There are two different types of aging. Aging caused by the genes we inherit is called intrinsic aging and extrinsic aging and is caused by environmental factors, such as exposure to the sun?s rays. We cannot do much about the intrinsic or internal aging but we can take measures to protect our self from extrinsic or external aging.
Prevention is always better then cure, so it?s better to help protect your skin from aging as much as possible, and preventing the wrinkles rather than trying to eliminate those dreaded creases once they appear.
There are plenty of natural remedies for anti aging. Argan oil is one such wonderful oil known for its fantastic properties.
Anti aging properties of Argan oil:-
- Argan oil is very rich in anti oxidants and has twice as much vitamin E as olive oil, which help neutralise free radicals and prevent skin damage. It makes wrinkles and fine lines less severe and the skin look denser, smoother and more alive.
- It contains saponins, which soften the skin and ease acne and eczema and it restores the skin?s water lipid layer, helping to minimise wrinkles.
- Argan oil helps to stimulate cell activity and renewal. It also strengthens the skin?s natural defence and protection mechanisms.
- Argan oil is an important nutrient provider for building and fortifying the cell membranes, and has an outstanding cell protection effect. Argan oil also helps ward off negative environmental influences such as free radicals.
- It has circulation stimulating, anti inflammatory and anti bacterial properties.
- Argan oil provides intensive moisture to the skin. It is 80% unsaturated and contains eight essential fatty acids including Omega 6, which can?t be produced by the body. It helps prevent loss of moisture from the skin, nose, lungs, digestive system and brain.
Fushi?s A4 AGE REVERSE FACE CARE RANGE is free from Parabensÿ and has been formulated with Argan oil to provide the skin with antioxidant preventive care against harmful environmental influences, long lasting moisture, maximum cell protection and cell renewal, and all round nourishing care.
- Which is the best oil for hair growth and thickness?Thank you for your very informative article. I suffered COVID in December, 2020, and in February I started experience extreme hair loss and all my hair jus falls like a person who is under going Chemo therapy. It's very depressing. Had to cut off all my hair and even the little that is left is falling off daily not sure what to do. Please suggest something.
- Carrot Oil for Face Hello :) You can use carrot oil only in small drops on your skin in the morning/during the day since it is highly potent. Carrot oil is rich in vitamins and is a very effective moisturiser. You can also mix a few drops of Carrot Oil with your favorite face cream. You can do that at least twice a week or include it in your daily skincare routine. Hope this helps.
- Carrot Oil for Face Can I use the carrot oil in the day time? Because I am using Vitamin c serum in the night. Please advise. Thanks
- Carrot Oil for Face Hello :) Carrot Oil contains Beta Carotene and Vitamin A which, by eliminating toxic build-up and repairing sun-damaged skin, helps to improve skin complexion. Antiseptic properties also assist in reducing breakouts and the formation of acne. It is also great for hydrating the skin. So mixing it with Jojoba oil may help. I would also recommend mixing Jojoba oil and Tamanu oil as both have great moisturising properties and are great for acne prone skin. Hope this helps!
- Carrot Oil for Face I have acne. I have been using jojoba oil only but I noticed my face is sometimes dry. If I add carrot oil will it help moisturize my face and clear the spots or should I join argan oil to the mix?
- Ashwagandha Dosage for AnxietyI found a supplement that is 500 mg, 120 Count. Do you recommend taking 1 capsule daily? or 2 capsules? I also take thyroid medication and an SSRI among other things.