Cookies on fushi.co.uk
Paraben Free Face Care for anti aging
Demand for anti aging creams, lotions and potions have soared in the past 10 years. Although natural remedies and paraben free creams for anti aging are preferred by many, there are a huge number of women who opt for the more drastic measure of surgery to retain those ever youthful looks.
There are two different types of aging. Aging caused by the genes we inherit is called intrinsic aging and extrinsic aging and is caused by environmental factors, such as exposure to the sun?s rays. We cannot do much about the intrinsic or internal aging but we can take measures to protect our self from extrinsic or external aging.
Prevention is always better then cure, so it?s better to help protect your skin from aging as much as possible, and preventing the wrinkles rather than trying to eliminate those dreaded creases once they appear.
There are plenty of natural remedies for anti aging. Argan oil is one such wonderful oil known for its fantastic properties.
Anti aging properties of Argan oil:-
- Argan oil is very rich in anti oxidants and has twice as much vitamin E as olive oil, which help neutralise free radicals and prevent skin damage. It makes wrinkles and fine lines less severe and the skin look denser, smoother and more alive.
- It contains saponins, which soften the skin and ease acne and eczema and it restores the skin?s water lipid layer, helping to minimise wrinkles.
- Argan oil helps to stimulate cell activity and renewal. It also strengthens the skin?s natural defence and protection mechanisms.
- Argan oil is an important nutrient provider for building and fortifying the cell membranes, and has an outstanding cell protection effect. Argan oil also helps ward off negative environmental influences such as free radicals.
- It has circulation stimulating, anti inflammatory and anti bacterial properties.
- Argan oil provides intensive moisture to the skin. It is 80% unsaturated and contains eight essential fatty acids including Omega 6, which can?t be produced by the body. It helps prevent loss of moisture from the skin, nose, lungs, digestive system and brain.
Fushi?s A4 AGE REVERSE FACE CARE RANGE is free from Parabensÿ and has been formulated with Argan oil to provide the skin with antioxidant preventive care against harmful environmental influences, long lasting moisture, maximum cell protection and cell renewal, and all round nourishing care.
- Skin, Hair & Nails Herbal Tincture Blend 100ml25% OFFAs low as £15.00 Regular Price £20.00
- Carrot Oil for Face Hello :) yes, our cold pressed carrot oil can be used on both the face and body. You can add few drops of Carrot oil to your body cream.
- Carrot Oil for Face Hello :) yes you can mix few drops of carrot oil with Shea butter and apply it as hair mask. It is thought to bring balance in moisture for hair as a conditioning agent. Shea Butter and Carrot Oil works extremely well as a hair softening mask, especially to comfort sensitive, aging skin during cold winter climates and extreme dry heat.
- Carrot Oil for Face Hello can I mix carrot oil and Shea butter and apply on my hair
- Carrot Oil for Face Can i use cold pressed carrot oil as my face and body cream
- Carrot Oil for Face Hello :) you can use carrot oil only in small drops on your skin in the morning since it is highly potent. Carrot oil is rich in vitamins and is a very effective moisturiser. Hope this helps.
- Carrot Oil for Face Hello, You can for sure mix carrot and papaya oil together. I will help reduce hyperpigmentation :)