Cookies on fushi.co.uk
Paraben Free Face Care for anti aging
Demand for anti aging creams, lotions and potions have soared in the past 10 years. Although natural remedies and paraben free creams for anti aging are preferred by many, there are a huge number of women who opt for the more drastic measure of surgery to retain those ever youthful looks.
There are two different types of aging. Aging caused by the genes we inherit is called intrinsic aging and extrinsic aging and is caused by environmental factors, such as exposure to the sun?s rays. We cannot do much about the intrinsic or internal aging but we can take measures to protect our self from extrinsic or external aging.
Prevention is always better then cure, so it?s better to help protect your skin from aging as much as possible, and preventing the wrinkles rather than trying to eliminate those dreaded creases once they appear.
There are plenty of natural remedies for anti aging. Argan oil is one such wonderful oil known for its fantastic properties.
Anti aging properties of Argan oil:-
- Argan oil is very rich in anti oxidants and has twice as much vitamin E as olive oil, which help neutralise free radicals and prevent skin damage. It makes wrinkles and fine lines less severe and the skin look denser, smoother and more alive.
- It contains saponins, which soften the skin and ease acne and eczema and it restores the skin?s water lipid layer, helping to minimise wrinkles.
- Argan oil helps to stimulate cell activity and renewal. It also strengthens the skin?s natural defence and protection mechanisms.
- Argan oil is an important nutrient provider for building and fortifying the cell membranes, and has an outstanding cell protection effect. Argan oil also helps ward off negative environmental influences such as free radicals.
- It has circulation stimulating, anti inflammatory and anti bacterial properties.
- Argan oil provides intensive moisture to the skin. It is 80% unsaturated and contains eight essential fatty acids including Omega 6, which can?t be produced by the body. It helps prevent loss of moisture from the skin, nose, lungs, digestive system and brain.
Fushi?s A4 AGE REVERSE FACE CARE RANGE is free from Parabensÿ and has been formulated with Argan oil to provide the skin with antioxidant preventive care against harmful environmental influences, long lasting moisture, maximum cell protection and cell renewal, and all round nourishing care.
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenHi Simie, thank you for your message. Ashwagandha is safe to be taken alongside other supplements including Vitamin E and Calcium. We would advise you check with your GP for interactions with estrogen medications for menopause as there are different variations of these medications. I hope this helps :)
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenCan I take Ashwaganda with other supplements such as vit E, calcium and also estrogen for menopause?
- The Great Pomegranate Seed Oil Hi Kianouche, Thank you for your message. I would recommend to mix pomegranate oil with Marula oil for what you are looking to treat. A few drops of antioxidant-rich Marula oil mixed with Pomegranate oil can boost efficacy and help restore your skin’s functions in perfect equilibrium. Long term use may visibly minimise pores, brighten the skin, protect it from the oxidative damage caused by pollution, tones down pigmentation and assists with scar tissue healing. Hope this helps :)
- The Great Pomegranate Seed Oil Hi I’ve bought some of your pomegranate oil, together with rosehip and marula oils. Which of the other two oils would be better to mix with pomegranate oil for mature skin with hyperpigmentation due to sun damage and sometimes prone to spots and milia when using rich moisturisers. Also, can I use pomegranate oil by itself or combined with either of the other two oils around my eyes
- Flaxseed oil: the homeopathic healerHi Genevive, Thank you for your comment. Homeopathic medicine refers to an alternative approach to medicine that uses natural substances that can be prepared to create a remedy to restore our health and feeling of vitality. Flaxseeds are a natural product that we have pressed organically to produce Flaxseed oil that we celebrate for its powerful healing qualities. I hope that helps!
- Flaxseed oil: the homeopathic healerHow, exactly, is this product homeopathic?